• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amirian Curse Demo

JayaKun

Hello everybody, JayaKun and LitigationJacksonhere!

We’re working in a small team with a new tickling game for rpg maker mv, oh!, how original! xD

Here's the link to Amirian Curse Demo

I started it as a side project on my patreon page and now we’ve got a fully playable little demo we’re happy to share with you ^^

We’ve designed a basic scene system to play different animations as the tickling progresses within battles and common story events.

Contents you'll find:
- *-F tickling and sex, mostly feet, but will depend on the character (several OCs with their preferences each) and the scene.
- lesbian sex and foot fetishism
- consensual/non-consensual, will be ruled by a lust gauge (arousal vs chastity), which will unlock different variations, depending on the scenes to play.
- (only for the full game) specialized hardcore fetish filter to remove/unlock bastinado/pain-play, futa and FJ, pee and cum squirting

The full game will feature such scenes in sandbox “free play mode” too.

The original story, and almost all characters, faces, battlers and scene assets are our own production after hard work over 6 months or so.

We begin the game from January 2020 and I'll share our progress and updates in my patreon page, where you can find all the works and projects I'm already sharing with our community.

Here's my DA page with lots of animations too ^^

We hope you like it!

Attachments

• pose-alraune-4.png
    pose-alraune-4.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 414
  • pose-myconids-1.png
    pose-myconids-1.png
    11 KB · Views: 543
  • pose-lilith-1.gif
    pose-lilith-1.gif
    14 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Just WOW! Possibly the best tickling game ever made! :) Incredible work! Please keep it on!

looks great! is it feet focused or balance?

mainly feet, though it gets balanced depending on the scene,monster and the OC (only Anne in the demo as she's totally foot ticklee)

It's oriented to several fetishes though: lesbian, tickling and foot-fetish content is atm the most common but may include hypnotism, and others.

We've included a setup for the full version which includes filtering/unlocking some specialized hardcore extras and animations, bastinado, FJ, futa and cum and peeing squirting, for those interested in such contents (testing this feature).

Last edited:
Thank you for this preview. The artwork and sprite design is amazing and the hard work that was put in definitely shows. This is on another level.

That being said, that much effort and dedication take a lot out of people. And I encourage you to not focus on the small things. Or overwhelm yourself with too grand a scale.
Where you are at seems to be just the right mix imho.

Also, I found a bug in the fairy area north of the starting point. If you go all the way to the north of the map where you can climb up the vine to get to the next area, if you try to climb down
right of the vine, it lets you, but then you are stuck.

Thank you again for your hard work. Good luck with the rest of the game! I look forward to its release.

Now that's a high quality tickling game if I have ever seen one! Keep up the great work! ^.^

Also, I found a bug in the fairy area north of the starting point. If you go all the way to the north of the map where you can climb up the vine to get to the next area, if you try to climb down
right of the vine, it lets you, but then you are stuck.

ops, thanks for the advice! I'll check it out! Thanks :)

Very interesting! The demo was impressive, can't wait for the full game :)

Thought this was some really good work; and since you are considering making a platform for people who enjoy to lose, then maybe litter the field also with victims to tickle back?

I forgot which game it was, but for each major boss you came across, or even just subs, anyone who had a body to tickle, there was a feature later to have them in a dungeon, and the option to tickle them in different ways. Given your current take on things, and how much effort put into it? I'd happily drop coin for included elements like that, in a heartbeat.

Honestly, something to think of, aside from falling victim. Maybe a bit of variety in torturing people back, since you already have my vote.

Hey OP, really excited to see what this game will turn into! Its quite a change of pace from practically everything else, and I'm really looking forwards to progress.
That said, a few questions. Will this be a patreon *only* release, or will you make updates free after a certain time? Also, any chance of a linux release? Some rpg games work well in wine, these types (with the thick borders) however do not, and it hasn't exactly played nicely on my VM either, though that may be my own issues,

Thanks

Very interesting! The demo was impressive, can't wait for the full game :)
Thanks!! working on it from this month onwards ^^

Wow! The art is incredible. This surely sets a new standard!
Thanks!! :D

Thought this was some really good work; and since you are considering making a platform for people who enjoy to lose, then maybe litter the field also with victims to tickle back?

Thanks for your interest and suggestions :D

It's a demo with basic features and lots of ideas yet to introduce, but yes, we've been already working to deploy some revenge mechanics as an unlockable skill, and I'm working with different minigame ideas too, both to play with the characters as lees or lers. The sandbox mode is a good way to get to it fast.

This will come along with the game release, although it's early yet to show up something.

We'll work for patreon releases atm and will thinking about the final release options, though nothing defined yet. I'll see what can I do bout the linux release.

Thanks for your feedback!

Last edited:
I've found a work around for the linux release here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/ . You need an account to download the file, but the game now works without issue in Wine and I highly enjoy! I seriously hope this gets completed and not left aside like so many other good looking starts

thanks for your tips :D

the game could get to run in a webserver too, I'll keep working on it and maybe add a new demo onwards with some more support about this. glad to hear you feedback guys!

I know I missed the heyday for this thread, but I wanted to say the visuals for this game, especially the animation, is just gorgeous. Keep up the great work!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back