• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story ideas

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Alright guys, I’ve hit sorry of a writers block recently.

Usually I write stories where a man is helpless to do anything while his significant other is tickled by someone else.

Any ideas for scenarios in this vein that I could write??

You could go with a story where the woman doesn't know that the man's being held alongside her or that he's forced to blow his load every time she begs for a break. He can only watch through a camera/one way mirror/etc as she unwittingly sexually tortures him in her desperation for the tickling to end.

Tickle Abuse

How about, a couple goes away on vacation and stays at an uncle/friend's house while there away. The aunt/uncle/step mom/colleague have bondage equipment and makes tickling videos - like a Tommy at Tickle Abuse. The couple finds the equipment in a room that's off limits of course. They see something with a url or maybe written on the stocks and look it up. They see what the equipment is used for and decided to try it out.

One of them gets locked in and the other person can't figure out how to unlock them. Embarrassed they have to call the aunt/step mom/colleague whoever to confess what they did. The home owners then call a friend/model who goes over to help but only does after both members are tickled as punishment (per the homeowners request). Maybe the homeowners have to come back because they have the keys and tickle them for ruining a weekend away.

I'm a big fan of self bondage, for example after he/she finds the equipment they strap themselves in and realize they cant get out because they dropped the key or something. Then they are later found by the homeowner or a house keeper or something.

Usually more of a f/m fan, dont usually think of many */fm scenarios.

I was thinking of an idea where a college girl goes to a frat party with her boyfriend that is not in the frat, and she ends up getting kidnapped by them. Maybe the guy tries to put up a fight with them and ends up getting tied up while his girlfriend is tickled by drunk dudes. Another idea is they get captured and both are forced to be frat house party slaves who cook and clean for them, with tickling as a punishment. I read a story along those lines a while back on deviantart and I feel like you could write a really good one!

I’d like to read a story about a married couple that visits a new bar in a small town that happens to be frequented by the local biker gang. The Mr could have taken a few too many drinks and gets into an altercation with them and the bikers tie up and tickle the Mrs while her husband has to watch. Huge bonus points if she’s dressed in pantyhose/nylons! It’s be pure delicious torture if they made her tell her husband she loved what they were doing to her

Billionaire

A Russian Billionaire is staying at a top London hotel.
He has a huge nylon tickling fetish. He gets his aid to find a girl and untimely he chose the maid. Her low wage makes impossible for her to turn down being tied and tickled for a sum of money. She is insanely ticklish especially on her feet wearing black stockings

I have a couple ideas!

What about a couple who wrestles in a tag-team wrestling tournament. They wrestle other couples until they face a lesbian couple who end up tying the husband then pinning and tickling the wife until she surrenders.

Another where a milf Is tickled by a sorority after she goes over to
Complain about the noise. The husband is either captured as well or he is watching through a window.

I have plenty of other ideas if you need more

A guy is at home watching Netflix with his GF. They are on the sofa and he is tickling her, much to her annoyance.

A prowler/burglar is casing the area and happens to sneak past and see this through the window. He is also a tickle freak and he is turned on by what he sees. He breaks in and surprises the couple. He ties them up in the same room - the bedroom works best. He looks around but tells them he can't find anything worth taking, then he looks at the woman and smiles. She's tied on the bed, the guy is tied on the chair he has no choice but to watch as his GF is tickled by the prowler.

Perhaps, the woman gets turned on and worse, the BF gets turned on too watching his GF get expertly tickled and reacting far more impressively than she ever did under his fumbling fingers and talentless tongue.

It goes as far as it needs to.

Just an idea. ;)

Similar genre, but from another POV. From the man doing the tickling perhaps. Or from the female SO. Not the male SO.

I second the idea of the prowler/interrogation for PIN code scenario, but adding some licklish help by house pets for additional torture and feeling of helplessness would be great IMO.

A young couple end up.in debt. The only person who can help them out is the local foot fetishist who insists on being allowed to play with the girls feet for a night. Only catch is the guy has to be tied to a chair and made to watch.

Situations for the girl could include being having to keep her feet in his lap while he teases them. Having her ankles tied to a footstool while he plays with them. Lying face down on a bed with her hands cuffed behind her back, etc.
Bonus points for her having to resist and 'allow' it in order to get the money.

Alternatively the guys to whom the money is owed take them to a club and allow other guys to pay to play with her feet until the debt is paid.

Alright guys, I’ve hit sorry of a writers block recently.

Usually I write stories where a man is helpless to do anything while his significant other is tickled by someone else.

Any ideas for scenarios in this vein that I could write??

How about, a girl is on a work related trip with some colleagues to somewhere, she is on the phone to her boyfriend and then gets tickled silly by these men she works with and he is stuck there having to listen to it and feels jealous.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back