• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello!! "Clitoris Tickling Part 2"

AlienInDaHizous

TMF Poster
I have been FLODDED....realy flooded with e-mails, IM's and the ilk requesting part 2 of this, insanely popular video. People, me and my wife(GOD I love her for her participation), thank all of you for you AWESOME comments.
1-I am truley sorry for the crappy connections.
2-I wish that you people would stick this video on KAZZA,IMESH,ect.
3-I refuse to leave my server up 24/7...local cable co. will cap my upload speed....FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!
4-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone with a websit e-mail me at [email protected] so they can post it there and EVERYONE can enjoy this kind of "sadistic" tickling of a female's clitoris to orgasm!!
5-I have a DVD of close-up clips....NOT NECESSARILY tickling....of bringing my wife to a very clearly shot "clitoral" orgasm...if your into that.
6-In part 2, I will bring her(always begging) to a full blown orgasm with a feather. YES....a feather, which has been the biggest request so far. It will be clear, vivid and the likes of which, NO ONE has ever seen on any video before. Please someone e-mail me so I can post it on thier website. This one's gonna be KILLER and the traffic is gonna be insane....the likes of which I will NOT be able to handle alone!! I am doing my best....please bear with me.
It is now lights, camera, action.....website?!??!?!?!!?
Thanks for all of your support. Part 2 out by this weekend!!!!
PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news!

Will you share the clip on p2p (KAZAA or eDonkey...)<br>
I also have some nice never seen pussy tickling clips in my mldonkey share:<br>
ert1.zip - ert10.zip<br>
hope we can share them!

Renamed files at mldonkey

Hi,
I renamed my files at mldonkey:<br>
erotic_feather_tickling_on_pussy_1.avi.zip -<br>
erotic_feather_tickling_on_pussy_10.avi.zip<br>

regards feathertk

how does mldonkey work? i really want these clips...it's rare you get such clips like the ones youre talking about so how can i get a hold of these???? :confused:

thanks, sparky.

Mldonkey is a new p2p service based on eDonkey protocol:
http://www.mldonkey.org
You need the <b>core</b> (stable on Linux, on windows hmm...) and a <b>client</b>. The advantage of mldonkey is the support of more then one protocol. You have access to Fasttrack (KAZAA), EDonkey, Overnet ... and so on.
I dont know how the sharing on mldonkey works for KAZAA, eDonkey or eMule clients. You say that you can not see the files in my share-folder with pure KAZAA or eDonkey clients but i think this should work. If not, i try to put the files into a KAZAA share Folder. Let me know.
And a message for you Alien:
Let me know when u put the new clip into your p2p share. Lets share more of good pussy tickling clips, the best of all erotic fantasies (and i belief that lots of women enjoy it!!!!) :D
yours, <a href="mailto:[email protected]">feathertk</a>

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back