Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/27/2022

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, and a place to say hello!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What do you think is the cause or origin of your tickling fetish?

Do you think people are just born with this fetish, like their brains are just wired to be turned on by tickling, or maybe some early formative experience involving tickling, or what?

Blog Entries
    I was either born with it or it was triggered when I was too young to develop any conscious memory of it. I have just been strangely obsessed with tickling for as long as I can remember.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure psychology concluded how sexual deviancy develops. Usually some kind of experience in childhood gets confused with arousal and sometimes you get kink and sometimes you get serial killer lol

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Pretty sure psychology concluded how sexual deviancy develops. Usually some kind of experience in childhood gets confused with arousal and sometimes you get kink and sometimes you get serial killer lol
    Holy Shit... Glad I got kink!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Spencer View Post
    I was either born with it or it was triggered when I was too young to develop any conscious memory of it. I have just been strangely obsessed with tickling for as long as I can remember.
    Same with me, and "as long as I can remember" is back to age 4.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by M_Spencer View Post
    Supposedly, as the story goes with me, when I was really young, my sister tied me to a tree and tickled me. Ever since then, all I've wanted to do is tickle her and anyone else I could! But the two above explanations seem to make more sense to me!
    Bob

As I’ve said before, my tickling fetish is an offshoot of my nylon foot fetish. The latter began when I found myself fascinated with female nylon feet - never bare, always nylon feet. I liked how ladies feet looked snug and soft in tights, and soon realised that looking at female nylon feet made me go all ‘fluttery’ inside. That was 40 years ago, and it’s still the same now.

The tickling part came when I saw David Copperfield tickle Catherine Bach’s nylon soles during a magic trick. The feet were fake, but the way she squirmed and giggled while trapped and helpless left an impression on seven year old me. Even at that age I imagined how soft her feet must have felt inside her tights, and was amazed at her reactions as he tickled her nylon soles. The tickling was only brief, but knowing she was also trapped and helpless added to the idea of the power tickling could have.

I’ve often wondered whether or not my fetish would purely relate to stocking feet had I not seen the Copperfield clip. I’m not a psychiatrist but think part of my brain had the nylon foot fetish part, and the clip just expanded it to a tickling fetish. The latter lay dormant for years, at least in relation to my stocking feet fetish, but the Copperfield clip certainly planted some seeds.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV
    Last edited by SmashTV; 01-04-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Yes, this is pretty much where I arrive when it crosses my mind.

Blog Entries
    It was my neighbors daughter Tina when she would sleep over in my sisters room and I could see her soles of her feet from under the blanket

I wish someone told me about the breast stroke, Now i'll never be invited back to that pool party

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 and available to anyone experiencing a suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

I think it's mostly a very strictly focused manifestation of sadism for me. The details of what kind of tickling I exactly like has broadened along the years, but the torture (and in my fantasies very non-consensual) aspect has been important for my tickle kink (which I've had for as long as I remember really) since the beginning. I've also gotten more into BDSM in general, but tickling is still the one big thing dominating everything else.
    Last edited by AfNull; 12-30-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    All my stories in DeviantArt: click here!

TMNT, with april, And then my babysitter brandy... I would lay on the couch and she would lay on the other and I would lay there with her feet on my chest as I tickled... sucky part was she wasn’t ticklish (that was at 4-5) then at 6 or 7 I went to an after prom party. (My niece was older than me and we went to a Christian school K-12). The senior class had like 12 girls in it. 5 of whom went over to my nieces house who I was spending the night with. I was super popular being a little cutie and the school only had 200 in all grades s anyways like 3 guys came over and at one point they were all given out foot massages and I piped in on Beverly... looking back it was super weird and strange that happened and I was there. I guess they all saw it as harmless... little did they know it made me a serial tickler wanting to tickle torture beautiful women on their feet.
    Have no Fear for the Icon is here!!!!!!

Just Remember the good guys dress in black in case we ever meet face to face or make contact!!!!

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The Icon

If you like red bull and vodka and getting down in the rain if you like hitting it at midnight and making the whole room shake!!!!!!!!!

Often imitated but never duplicated

It feels good to be back in black

I love being submissive. I love being embarrassed. I love being helpless. And I am extremely ticklish. So it makes sense that the ticklish fetish was part of me since I can think. It is just the combination or natural extensions of my other traits

Blog Entries
    I feel like I was born with it and the tickling that happened in cartoons I watched as a kid fueled it.
    My birthday is February 27th! Checkout my links:
    https://allmylinks.com/proswitchrose
    Winner of the Golden Feather Award for Tickling Video Company of the Year 2020!
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...fetish-garden/
    You may reach me at:
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.

I think this is true

Quote Originally Posted by proud2tickle View Post
    TMNT, with april, And then my babysitter brandy... I would lay on the couch and she would lay on the other and I would lay there with her feet on my chest as I tickled... sucky part was she wasn’t ticklish (that was at 4-5) then at 6 or 7 I went to an after prom party. (My niece was older than me and we went to a Christian school K-12). The senior class had like 12 girls in it. 5 of whom went over to my nieces house who I was spending the night with. I was super popular being a little cutie and the school only had 200 in all grades s anyways like 3 guys came over and at one point they were all given out foot massages and I piped in on Beverly... looking back it was super weird and strange that happened and I was there. I guess they all saw it as harmless... little did they know it made me a serial tickler wanting to tickle torture beautiful women on their feet.
    Ha! That's funny, because my interest in tickling feet started with giving my babysitter foot rubs and sneaking tickles in while doing them, too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast