• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think is the cause or origin of your tickling fetish?

itsjustaride

TMF Poster
Do you think people are just born with this fetish, like their brains are just wired to be turned on by tickling, or maybe some early formative experience involving tickling, or what?

I was either born with it or it was triggered when I was too young to develop any conscious memory of it. I have just been strangely obsessed with tickling for as long as I can remember.

Pretty sure psychology concluded how sexual deviancy develops. Usually some kind of experience in childhood gets confused with arousal and sometimes you get kink and sometimes you get serial killer lol

Pretty sure psychology concluded how sexual deviancy develops. Usually some kind of experience in childhood gets confused with arousal and sometimes you get kink and sometimes you get serial killer lol

Holy Shit... Glad I got kink! ;)

I was either born with it or it was triggered when I was too young to develop any conscious memory of it. I have just been strangely obsessed with tickling for as long as I can remember.

Same with me, and "as long as I can remember" is back to age 4.

Supposedly, as the story goes with me, when I was really young, my sister tied me to a tree and tickled me. Ever since then, all I've wanted to do is tickle her and anyone else I could! But the two above explanations seem to make more sense to me!

As I’ve said before, my tickling fetish is an offshoot of my nylon foot fetish. The latter began when I found myself fascinated with female nylon feet - never bare, always nylon feet. I liked how ladies feet looked snug and soft in tights, and soon realised that looking at female nylon feet made me go all ‘fluttery’ inside. That was 40 years ago, and it’s still the same now.

The tickling part came when I saw David Copperfield tickle Catherine Bach’s nylon soles during a magic trick. The feet were fake, but the way she squirmed and giggled while trapped and helpless left an impression on seven year old me. Even at that age I imagined how soft her feet must have felt inside her tights, and was amazed at her reactions as he tickled her nylon soles. The tickling was only brief, but knowing she was also trapped and helpless added to the idea of the power tickling could have.

I’ve often wondered whether or not my fetish would purely relate to stocking feet had I not seen the Copperfield clip. I’m not a psychiatrist but think part of my brain had the nylon foot fetish part, and the clip just expanded it to a tickling fetish. The latter lay dormant for years, at least in relation to my stocking feet fetish, but the Copperfield clip certainly planted some seeds.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:

Yes, this is pretty much where I arrive when it crosses my mind.

It was my neighbors daughter Tina when she would sleep over in my sisters room and I could see her soles of her feet from under the blanket

I think it's mostly a very strictly focused manifestation of sadism for me. The details of what kind of tickling I exactly like has broadened along the years, but the torture (and in my fantasies very non-consensual) aspect has been important for my tickle kink (which I've had for as long as I remember really) since the beginning. I've also gotten more into BDSM in general, but tickling is still the one big thing dominating everything else.

Last edited:
TMNT, with april, And then my babysitter brandy... I would lay on the couch and she would lay on the other and I would lay there with her feet on my chest as I tickled... sucky part was she wasn’t ticklish (that was at 4-5) then at 6 or 7 I went to an after prom party. (My niece was older than me and we went to a Christian school K-12). The senior class had like 12 girls in it. 5 of whom went over to my nieces house who I was spending the night with. I was super popular being a little cutie and the school only had 200 in all grades s anyways like 3 guys came over and at one point they were all given out foot massages and I piped in on Beverly... looking back it was super weird and strange that happened and I was there. I guess they all saw it as harmless... little did they know it made me a serial tickler wanting to tickle torture beautiful women on their feet.

I love being submissive. I love being embarrassed. I love being helpless. And I am extremely ticklish. So it makes sense that the ticklish fetish was part of me since I can think. It is just the combination or natural extensions of my other traits

I feel like I was born with it and the tickling that happened in cartoons I watched as a kid fueled it.

I think this is true

TMNT, with april, And then my babysitter brandy... I would lay on the couch and she would lay on the other and I would lay there with her feet on my chest as I tickled... sucky part was she wasn’t ticklish (that was at 4-5) then at 6 or 7 I went to an after prom party. (My niece was older than me and we went to a Christian school K-12). The senior class had like 12 girls in it. 5 of whom went over to my nieces house who I was spending the night with. I was super popular being a little cutie and the school only had 200 in all grades s anyways like 3 guys came over and at one point they were all given out foot massages and I piped in on Beverly... looking back it was super weird and strange that happened and I was there. I guess they all saw it as harmless... little did they know it made me a serial tickler wanting to tickle torture beautiful women on their feet.

Ha! That's funny, because my interest in tickling feet started with giving my babysitter foot rubs and sneaking tickles in while doing them, too!

I usually say it stemmed from my first relationship with a girl who was obsessed with tickling and it became our go to thing within our relationship. When I think about it though, I remember really enjoying tickling in cartoons as a kid and tickling with like friends and cousins as a kid. So it must've been something when I was very young.

I don't believe that there's a Freudian reason for the fetish being a part of my sexual interest. However - I was definitely exposed to non-age-appropriate films too early in life. Which means that I probably saw/experienced something trans-formative at a very early age that I wasn't meant to see until I was older, which eventually blossomed into a full-blown tickle fetish. :)

Last edited:
It's always been there. No reason, no cause. I was just born like that, and didn't choose any of it either. Growing up was a process of getting to know then accept myself, not a "making" of any kind.

I don't remember or believe that there was any causal event for my fetish. As far as I'm concerned, it's just random, a fortunate miswiring of my brain.

I was very young, maybe 2 and a half. I was walking along a table toward my pretty aunt who was shoeless, had nylons on, and her legs crossed. As i came toward the end of the table, her foot was in front of me so i lightly grabbed it and found it warm and probably the softest thing i had touched at that time. My Aunt soon giggled and had a big beautiful smile and said it tickled and scurried her nails back at me.
I was floored that i caused her to react like that. That my little fingers could do that to someone pretty. My childhood was more about nyloned soles but as i grew older i discovered the joy of an entire woman's body, so it grew into a full fledged tickle fetish. Making a woman giggle still makes me happy.

For me I was always tickled on my feet by Parents, Grandmother and Aunts so after thinking it was torture I began to enjoy it and when I started venturing out and tickling girl's feet in my neighborhood and then older ladies feet I really enjoyed it thus began my tickle fetish.

Usually it either naturally develops at a young age or it's triggered by an experience.

This pretty much explains it too.
It's a childhood thing for me myself, as i remember that i loved tickling as a kid and asked for it a lot.

Nothing is absolute. But I got tickled as a kid, liked softcore things like long hair, and once in high school realised "dude, it's a lot more likely to be successful as a tickler" and just kind of turned on a dime into preferring to tickle women.

I love this thread and really appreciate the question, itsjustaride. Like porcelaindoll2 said, I think for the most part I was born this way and that certain environmental stimuli (ie. cartoons) reinforced aka 'fueld' what was already solidifying in my brain. While not directly tickling related, my first memory of being attracted to female feet was in my church daycare probably around 3 or 4 years old. I just remember being enthralled with one of the ladies dangling her high heels in front of me while I played with trucks. I just kept scooting closer and closer to her to get a better view of her feet. I must have watched her dangle those heels for many minutes before she noticed me. I think she just made some comment of 'How cute' kind of a thing. There were then snippets of tickling featured in Sesame Street episodes I'd watch. Various cartoons would have tickling included in their plots. Magic shows would have a beautiful woman tickled on her feet before and after she was sawed in half in those boxes. All of it gave me very surprising, very much not knowing what to do with it, raging erections even as a young 4-5 year old. I'd have to excuse myself from the room while watching the television and go into the bathroom until my erection went away. It was scary and exciting at the same time. At nearly 5 decades here on this planet, I've come to embrace this part of my sexuality as it most assuredly is very erotic and very sexual to me; both my foot and tickle fetishes. Sometimes I wish it wasn't so sexual, but I can't deny that it is. I am a work in progress as are all of us. Everyday I try to accept myself for who I am and not get too worked up over who I am not, or what I don't have. I am learning to practice kindness toward myself first and then to others. It is a difficult journey this life we live. In many ways, I am coming to believe that these fetishes I have for women's feet and tickling are a real blessing and something to truly embrace. We are all human and we are all attracted sexually to certain things. Some are considered strange, some normal. We as a society decide which. The more the internet reaches places on our planet that haven't been reached I think we'll learn that these fetishes are actually quite common and nothing to be ashamed of. It's just shades of an erotic spectrum. That's how I'm viewing it anyway right now. To bring it back to the origin question, I think there are many great evolutionary advantages to people who find others feet attractive and want to tickle them. I think it's very possible that there are suites of genes that can be traced back to our earliest human ancestors who had people in the tribe with these proclivities. They may have been revered as important members of the tribe who pay attention to a very important part of our bodies and provide necessary breaks from seriousness giving laughter to other members of the tribe.
I imagine these skills would have been valued early on in a world where maybe laughter and foot care wasn't prioritized. We're all human and we all get turned on sexually by something. In the grand scheme of things isn't getting turned on by a woman's foot and wanting to tickle those same feet a really wonderful way to give pleasure to another woman who may also find that attractive? With 7 billion of us and growing on this planet, I think there are just infinite possibilities for all of us here with these fetishes for feet, tickling, bellybuttons, breasts, you name it, to find others who are as into or at least curious about these fetishes. I think with the internet in general and this forum in particular we live in a wonderful time to connect with each other. My spouse, while not as into tickling as I am, certainly appreciates the fact that I love to give her foot massages, suck her toes, and lightly tickle her soles from time to time. Giving pleasure to another is one of life's most beautiful experiences. Foot fetishism and tickle fetishism definitely play a role in that pleasure giving. It's not to me any stretch to think that even some of our earliest human ancestors had penchants for foot tickling and foot worship. It helped our species survive and thrive. Again, we should feel proud of our attraction to these fetishes. Thanks for reading these thoughts. Interested to keep the discussion going.
Kindly,
TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

My latest Kindle eBook, 'The Ticklish Threesome' is now available on Amazon at:
https://www.amazon.com/Ticklish-Thr...easurable-laughter-filled-ebook/dp/B082YBVVM9

For me, I think it stems from the April Scene..from TMNT like it's been mentioned already, I guess I was young and impressionable and after seeing that.. I use to write about it in stories or rp I use to do on MSN groups (if anyone remembers that) and I kinda found myself re reading the scenes I would write or re reading what I posted..and yeah..the rest is history XD..crazy how we get the fetish bug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back