• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think is the cause or origin of your tickling fetish?

As far as I can remember I've always had an interest in tickling and feet. I remember as far back as kindergarten I would try to get my female classmates to take off their shoes and socks so I could tickle their bare feet. I remember not being that interested in cartoon scenes because it seemed like it was mostly boys/men who ever got tickled in them and even as a young kid I was only interested in girls being tickled.

Absolutely believe I'm just hard wired that way. I have explored and enjoyed lots of other fetishes. But tickling remains my 'jam'. I do often combine tickling with other things such as bondage and sensory overload/deprivation though. It always helps to spice things up a bit. :p

That’s the question isn’t it?

Are we born like this? Hard wired for one kink or fetish over another.

Was it an early childhood experience? Perhaps seeing someone get tickled, being tickled yourself, tickling someone you had a crush on.

Was it an intimate encounter later in life? Being tickled or tickling your girlfriend or boyfriend awakened something in you.

Is it just one of these? Is it all of these? Is it something else entirely? [emoji2369]

From my viewpoint, we all have our own kinks, fetishes, or things we enjoy doing. It can be sexual, or not sexual at all.

It’s just like how you make your coffee or the food you eat.

People who drink it straight black might look sideways at someone putting in copious amounts of cream and sugar.

Order pineapple on your pizza and you’ll definitely get some looks.

As far as my own tickling origin story… that’s a tale for another time.

Since I'm in constant self-psychological diagnosis all my life, I have always known the reason.
I am living with severe disabilities all my life, and need help with almost everything... from cutting my food to wiping my ass in the bathroom and some medical treatments,
bothering people with my needs 24 hours a day, feeling like a monstrous burden... [though I do have a "life", working and providing for me and my wife]

So in my imaginary scenarios, I tickle my victims, "forcing" them to be "happy" and at the same time having that physical power that I don't have in real life.

Weirdo, huh? :)

I remember a very specific event that occurred when I was suddenly VERY interested in seeing more! I was going to a church growing up and much of the "youth group" was at a pastors house. Some of us were downstairs and I remember the college-age intern female being tickled by her younger brother who was still in the youth group age at the time. Had her sort of wrestling-move wrapped up with her arms up with one of his arms and then tickled her arm pits and sides ruthlessly with the other. It was wild for me at that age and could not wait to see more. It was a pool party, skimpy top, the whole thing seemed fake haha. I'll never forget it and I blame them to this day haha

For me it was childhood flirtation that caused me to have this fetish I believe. I was IN LOVE with this girl who lived across the street. Her name was Erica. I was 8 or 9 and she was 9 or 10 when they moved into the neighborhood. My younger brother and her younger sister were the same age. My other neighbors all had kids around our age too, and one day we were playing wiffleball, which turned into duck, duck, goose. Erica turned around and said "let's make this more interesting, if you get picked and catch the other person you get to tickle them until they knock you off." Of course I picked my secret crush and I let her catch me. I thought she was just gonna be silly but next thing I knew she had jumped on top of me and poked my sides so relentlessly that I almost threw her into a rock when I threw her off. So it was my turn, and I don't remember who I called on, but I remember seeing Erica upset, as if she thought I didn't think it was cute. So when she got picked again and it was her turn to be the one chased, she of course picked me. I tickled her for a while. I couldn't tell if she wanted to get me to stop, or if she was just fake fighting it. To this day, I remember that day and all the rest of the days where we tickled each other for fun and just laughed. She was adorable. But from that first day on I've always loved it.
Maybe Erica is here... who knows ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back