• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chanel West Coast (Actress, rapper and model)

Jimbob20182018

Feet tickled during a pedicure interview. Looks like she is pretty ticklish. 4.35 mark

youtube.com/watch?v=1qcj1_Oda2w

Thank you so much for posting this. She is one of my favorites. Great to finally see her feet getting tickled.

I hope this clip makes in to Ridiculousness and Rob replicates it there!

She admits to being ticklish in Ridiculousness episode that was airing this morning around 8am.

Here's both clips, the pedicure clip, and the Ridiculousness clip that Sharkiegirl helpfully alerted me to (and which I see Sole_Scream mentioned above) (unless he's talking about another admission from another episode! Is this what you're talking about Sole_Scream?) Thanks Sharkie, and thanks Jimbob20182018!

Pedicure clip
View attachment Chanel West Coast (ped).mp4

Talking about her kill spot on "Ridiculousness". I am uploading this in both mp4 and wmv. For some reason the mp4 is not playing properly in Windows Media (or at least not mine), but plays fine in Quick Time, not sure why. This clip could use an upgrade (it's season 9, episode 11), but it'll have to do for now!

mp4 version:View attachment Chanel West Coast (thigh)ridiculousness season07_-_episode_11.mp4
wmv version:View attachment Chanel West Coast (thigh) ridiculousness-s7ep11.wmv

I just came across this as I was randomly perusing YouTube for tickling stuff. Since this thread is fairly recent and active I figured I'd post it. Very brief and low quality, but there's a little armpit poke. As usual, copy, delete the space and paste.

https://youtu.be/ 1fDydCZr39Y

I just came across this as I was randomly perusing YouTube for tickling stuff. Since this thread is fairly recent and active I figured I'd post it. Very brief and low quality, but there's a little armpit poke.

youtu.be/1fDydCZr39Y

Wow, so she spills the beans about her thighs TWICE, ha! Virtually verbatim! This is a girl who KNOWS she's ticklish! She'd be a great one to have sitting in the front seat, am I right, boys?! lol

Great find, old friend!

clip attached.

Attachments

• Chanel West Coast is ticklish..mp4
    1.1 MB
Wow, so she spills the beans about her thighs TWICE, ha! Virtually verbatim! This is a girl who KNOWS she's ticklish! She'd be a great one to have sitting in the front seat, am I right, boys?! lol

Great find, old friend!

clip attached.

She KNOWS, and the very thought of it practically sends her into a panic! Imagine the fun you could have just teasing her, omg. I bet with an open lobster claw hand above her knees and some threats...

Thanks for memorializing the clip, preserving it forever in case the YouTube version gets taken down! I don't know if you know how much we less tech savvy folk appreciate what you do, but we do!

OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! Dream come true right here to see this hottie's gorgeous feet tickled after hearing her adorable laugh so much on that show. Too bad they didn't do it longer for a laugh off like they were talking about but I'm grateful for this lol.

Great find, old friend!

clip attached.

FOR SURE! And that is the best: She KNOWS that she is ticklish! We have lots of confirmations here in the forum, but it's awesome when we discover that a girl is ticklish in that way...

I could say that we also have:
- Nicole Richie;
- The Merrell Twins;
- Jennifer Lopez;
- Mia Khalifa (...)

It's great to know that we can do a big list!

I remember several years ago having seen an episode of ridiculousness where she doesn't specify the reason as to why, but makes the statement that she "cannot walk across carpet in her bare feet, because it feels so weird.. " and then makes a scrunchy face with a smile and kind of quivers about...

About a year or two later I happened upon the episode again (which is funny because I hardly ever watch it), but wasn't prepared for it in order to get the season/ep. number. I think it was a 2014 season?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back