• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genuine Tickling - Lovely Laugh Tickling: Czech Veronica

Echoplex

TMF Regular
This is both about my experience with Genuine Tickling and my thoughts on one of their videos from their store, Lovely Laugh Tickling's Czech Veronica.

I took the survey that Kingmaker posted a week or two ago, which also had a drawing where one person would win a free clip from any of their stores. I didn't know much about them aside from seeing them post clips for a lot of stores over the last year or so. I appreciate that after filling out the survey Kingmaker messaged me and explained a bit more about who they are and what they do, their relationship with other stores on their website, as well as how to better navigate their website for what I'm typically looking for.

So I got a message a few days later from Kingmaker letting me know that I won the drawing for a free clip. I figured I'd check out one of their stores that I'm not very familiar with and since Kingmaker said Lovely Laugh Tickling was his store, I settled on the Czech Veronica clip, since I thought the model was cute, I could see it had feather tickling, and seemed playful. This clip fit the bill and I got what I expected from the preview clip. There's no bondage and the girl isn't hysterically ticklish, but it "is cute and not intense." Definitely what I was in the mood for.

It gave me an idea of what Lovely Laugh Tickling is, and after browsing their site a bit more I'm probably going to checkout a video with Mary and Juliette sometime soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back