• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody know where to find a working English version of Labyrinth of Laughter?

sneakylurker

So a little while back, I downloaded Labyrinth of Laughter from the link in the http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?257434-List-of-Tickling-Games thread, but there's an error that crashes the game near the start of the forest dungeon and if I try to go around it, I reach a point beyond which I cannot go pretty quickly.

I was wondering - does anyone here have a working English version of LoL, or know how to fix the one I have? In case it's relevant, the error I get is " ファイル Audio/SE/草 が見つかりません。" before the game closes.

Thanks so much!

(Also I do have a Japanese copy of the game. Probably not the latest version, and I haven't tested if it works past the introduction scene because playing in Japanese is not fun for me.)

Wow, that was fast! So - good news and bad news. The good news is that I wasn't actually stuck, I just had to do the thing mentioned in the second post. The bad news is that the attachments aren't working in that thread, so I can't download the .rar file in the fourth post and get the file I'm missing.

So I'm still looking for the missing files, and probably missing a couple events because of that, but the game is playable again! Praise be to firegod86!

Last edited:
Well I didn't help as I expected to. But I'm glad U was able to help lead you to the answer. ^^

Did you ever actually find a working English version? Or are you just playing in Japanese?

He has the English version. Do you need it?
I can give you a link.

lol this is pretty funny
warawu means laugh in japanese, people short it to just w, and when you have a bunch of wwwwwwwwwwww it looks like a field of grass, and they short that to 草, which just means lololol

Is anyone still playing the English version of this game? I downloaded it from the Mediafire link above, which still works, and downloaded the .wav file as well. I even additionally installed RPGVXACE RTP. But the game still won’t start. It loads up, but then it just shows an image of a stop sign, which I imagine is some sort of error, but it doesn’t say what sort of error. I attached a screenshot to show what it looks like when the game tries to load.
Any help is much appreciated.

47563285-DBE7-4153-8E8D-63628FB66DDD.jpeg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back