• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simone Simon (from "Cat People" ,"Devil And Daniel Webster", etc)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
simone-simon-actrice.jpg

Very interesting little thing I found yesterday while I was looking for something else. And it was so odd, because I had just been watching this actress earlier that day!

This comes from a 1937 Life magazine. A reporter had seen some report that Simone Simon was ticklish.....and when it came time to interview her, it looks like he just went on full tickle attack, alarming the poor actress!

Simone Simon Life Magazine 1937.png

Now......there's three reasons I can think of why she didn't laugh:

1.) Some guy she doesn't even know just starts tickling her "vigorously", out of the blue.
2.) Clothing in the late 30s and 40s was not exactly "tickle-friendly". Flapper style was out, and jackets and layers and stuff that covered the whole body was in. So I wouldn't be surprised if the tickling itself was not particularly effective, if she was in fact wearing such apparel.
3.) She says she's ticklish depending on who does it.....or maybe she just wasn't that ticklish. Who knows.

Either way......the reporter was a creep! But funny that he should read such a thing....and then just make a beeline to tickle the crap out of her at first sight!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back