• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kay Francis on tickler George Brent

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Some time ago, I posted clips from a movie in which actor George Brent repeatedly tickles Bette Davis.

So I was pleasantly surprised to happen upon this yesterday (on top of the Simone Simon clipping I just posted!).....this is from a book about George Brent, a quote from the actress Kay Francis about what a notorious (and seemingly relentless!) tickler he was:

Kay Francis from George Brent book.png

I love that the cameraman confirmed her account!

Now, although it's safe to assume that Ms. Francis herself was probably a victim of Brent's tickle attacks, perhaps she just observed it. He was married four times, including to the actresses Ruth Chatterton, Constance Worth, and Ann Sheridan. He also was involved on and off for many years with Bette Davis. Here's hoping all four of them - and more! - got the ticklings of their lives. ;)

31ce71f2516b366be06c11b8188948db.jpg

Get her, George!!!

GREAT find! You are without question one of the most, if not THE most, accomplished sleuths of our community :)

Thanks, gents! ;)

GREAT find! You are without question one of the most, if not THE most, accomplished sleuths of our community :)

Thanks Jeff! You're not so bad yourself! You pull stuff out of the bag all the time! The Shirley Maclaine admission comes to mind! I'm still blown away by that one!

(Also can't forget Oddjob, he did alot of groundbreaking research before there even was an internet....much less The Internet!)

Happy you guys liked this one. Now I have to go and see who all of his millions of leading ladies were.....like most actors from back in that time period, he made TONS of movies, multiple ones per year. That's a lot of tickling of Hollywood actresses!!!! :D

Outstanding, Man! It's always a good day when post from you shows up in this section.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back