• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding love again... <3

CapturedDoll

Verified
About 14 days ago I met someone on Niteflirt. Of all places to find love. We found each other.

I received a nice message from someone called 'feet tickler'... asking if I would like to chat. I said yes. The name itself spoke my tickle language. lol We hit it off right away. I began to jokingly call him Mr. Feet. He loved it so that's what I shall call him here.

From that point forward we talked for hours each night. Sometimes till 3am. We just couldn't stop talking to each other. And they were wonderful conversations. I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. To the point one night I had to tell him I cared about him. And he was feeling the same way. Then... he asked me if I would go to dinner with him. What a wonderful surprise. I said yes. He wanted to take me out to dinner last weekend. Now... he lives about 7 hours away but he made the drive on Friday. He was going to stay the weekend at the beach. I was so excited.

The first night we met was at the hotel. We gave each other a big hug and went upstairs to put my bags in the room. We talked for a little while.. but it wasn't long before we were playfully tickling each other. It was so sweet how we both were with each other. Giggling and being silly, tickling. Then after awhile we went to dinner. We were both really nervous but so happy.

Then we went to a little bar and had a couple drinks. A Gay man asked him "Can I dance with your wife? I'm gay so I'm not going to hit on her. I just like to dance". "Mr. Feet" looked at me, smiled and nodded. So I did and it was great. I haven't danced in years. (Mr. Feet doesn't really dance lol).

After that we left and went back to the hotel where he tickled me. We showed each other our tickle toys and Mr. Feet used so many on me. He also is a foot fetishist and worshipped my feet... It was amazing. (I had a pedicure earlier that day with red toe polish . )

The next day we got up and had a really nice breakfast. Then we walked over to a park bench where we sat and talked for a while. Then we went back to the hotel and watched the Sex & The City movie. All cuddled up on the bed. That was so nice. Later that night there was a concert playing in town and we went. It was GREAT. I was wearing high heels and they were beginning to hurt so I had to take off lol. So I probably was the only one in the club barefoot lol. I looked at the floor and it wasn't that dirty in case you were wondering lol.

After that we went back to the hotel where I got to tickle HIM. Now... he told be was 99% Ler. Well... he was open minded enough to me tickle him and it was AMAZING. He was SO TICKLISH. I mean everywhere he was ticklish. His reactions were priceless. I had a ball. And so did he. I asked him yesterday if he considered himself a Switch and he said no but he would have to backtrack the 99% a little lol. And that he would only let me tickle him. I was in heaven. Then we both went to sleep.

The next day we got up and he brought us coffee and danishes. Then we went to the beach with Bloody Mary's and sat down near the waves. I was so happy... I had to say something. So I said... Can I call you something else besides X. He was like... Other than X... ok what? I said: Boyfriend. "You want to call me boyfriend"? he said with a smile.. "Alright girlfriend"... XD It felt so right for both of us when talked about it later that I had said that. Wow. I figured life was to short to hold back on my feelings. If they hadn't been returned I would have understood. This was happening so fast but.. he did.

After that we decided to get some drinks. We ended up playing pool. It was sooooooo fun. We had a blast together. At one point he came up to me and... "I think I'm falling in love with you." And I said.. well... there are 3 words I want to say to you. He said "I think I know what they are but tell me". I said "I love you." He grabbed me for a big hug and told me he loved me too. Now remember at this point we have only known each other for about 9 days. Yes we have tickle lust for each other but that's not it. We developed this hugely deep connection. I guess sometimes when love finds you... there's no exact time frame on when it happens.

Later the man that I had danced with and his little old lady friend came in and we all had drinks together. It was so much fun I can't begin to tell you. And we both got a little wasted lol. We did shots of lemon drops lol. I'm glad though we did get lit because before we left and at the hotel we both crying on how much we were going to miss each other.

The next morning was a bit solemn because he had to go home. I began to cry again. He said goodbye... I wasn't prepared yet for him to leave. I was like..."You're leaving? Yes he was. But then a couple minutes later he came back and hugged me tight with a kiss telling me this was just goodbye for now.

After he left I waited a little while to leave.. then went back home.

He is an amazing man. A gentleman. A sweetheart. Such a good heart and soul. I could gush and gush and gush lol.

I will tell you that a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders being with another Ticklephile. Who is such a perfect match for me. But also for my heart. I know we're going to take good care of each other in the times ahead. How lucky, of all places, to find each other on Niteflirt.

And here we are 14 days later... texting each other like its going out of style. I am so, so happy. We both are. <3 <3

I love you Mr. Feet.

<3

Doll

C.D., that is just so great, I know what you've been through, and I just cannot be happier for you. This was one of the sweetest and most romantic posts I've read on the TMF. You are a very giving person and deserve the best.

And "Mr. Feet", if you're out there....congratulations! You sound great! Take good care of our sis! :)

C.D., that is just so great, I know what you've been through, and I just cannot be happier for you. This was one of the sweetest and most romantic posts I've read on the TMF. You are a very giving person and deserve the best.

And "Mr. Feet", if you're out there....congratulations! You sound great! Take good care of our sis! :)

Awww thank you Internet. This was such a sweet comment to read. Thank you so much!! :) *hugs*

Hey sweety, lovely story!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I've been looking all my life for a woman who loves tickling as well, but tickling is only the icing on the cake, of a relationship. Hope things work out, be safe. Chat soon, my friend &#55357;&#56856;

About 14 days ago I met someone on Niteflirt. Of all places to find love. We found each other.

I received a nice message from someone called 'feet tickler'... asking if I would like to chat. I said yes. The name itself spoke my tickle language. lol We hit it off right away. I began to jokingly call him Mr. Feet. He loved it so that's what I shall call him here.

From that point forward we talked for hours each night. Sometimes till 3am. We just couldn't stop talking to each other. And they were wonderful conversations. I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. To the point one night I had to tell him I cared about him. And he was feeling the same way. Then... he asked me if I would go to dinner with him. What a wonderful surprise. I said yes. He wanted to take me out to dinner last weekend. Now... he lives about 7 hours away but he made the drive on Friday. He was going to stay the weekend at the beach. I was so excited.

The first night we met was at the hotel. We gave each other a big hug and went upstairs to put my bags in the room. We talked for a little while.. but it wasn't long before we were playfully tickling each other. It was so sweet how we both were with each other. Giggling and being silly, tickling. Then after awhile we went to dinner. We were both really nervous but so happy.

Then we went to a little bar and had a couple drinks. A Gay man asked him "Can I dance with your wife? I'm gay so I'm not going to hit on her. I just like to dance". "Mr. Feet" looked at me, smiled and nodded. So I did and it was great. I haven't danced in years. (Mr. Feet doesn't really dance lol).

After that we left and went back to the hotel where he tickled me. We showed each other our tickle toys and Mr. Feet used so many on me. He also is a foot fetishist and worshipped my feet... It was amazing. (I had a pedicure earlier that day with red toe polish . )

The next day we got up and had a really nice breakfast. Then we walked over to a park bench where we sat and talked for a while. Then we went back to the hotel and watched the Sex & The City movie. All cuddled up on the bed. That was so nice. Later that night there was a concert playing in town and we went. It was GREAT. I was wearing high heels and they were beginning to hurt so I had to take off lol. So I probably was the only one in the club barefoot lol. I looked at the floor and it wasn't that dirty in case you were wondering lol.

After that we went back to the hotel where I got to tickle HIM. Now... he told be was 99% Ler. Well... he was open minded enough to me tickle him and it was AMAZING. He was SO TICKLISH. I mean everywhere he was ticklish. His reactions were priceless. I had a ball. And so did he. I asked him yesterday if he considered himself a Switch and he said no but he would have to backtrack the 99% a little lol. And that he would only let me tickle him. I was in heaven. Then we both went to sleep.

The next day we got up and he brought us coffee and danishes. Then we went to the beach with Bloody Mary's and sat down near the waves. I was so happy... I had to say something. So I said... Can I call you something else besides X. He was like... Other than X... ok what? I said: Boyfriend. "You want to call me boyfriend"? he said with a smile.. "Alright girlfriend"... XD It felt so right for both of us when talked about it later that I had said that. Wow. I figured life was to short to hold back on my feelings. If they hadn't been returned I would have understood. This was happening so fast but.. he did.

After that we decided to get some drinks. We ended up playing pool. It was sooooooo fun. We had a blast together. At one point he came up to me and... "I think I'm falling in love with you." And I said.. well... there are 3 words I want to say to you. He said "I think I know what they are but tell me". I said "I love you." He grabbed me for a big hug and told me he loved me too. Now remember at this point we have only known each other for about 9 days. Yes we have tickle lust for each other but that's not it. We developed this hugely deep connection. I guess sometimes when love finds you... there's no exact time frame on when it happens.

Later the man that I had danced with and his little old lady friend came in and we all had drinks together. It was so much fun I can't begin to tell you. And we both got a little wasted lol. We did shots of lemon drops lol. I'm glad though we did get lit because before we left and at the hotel we both crying on how much we were going to miss each other.

The next morning was a bit solemn because he had to go home. I began to cry again. He said goodbye... I wasn't prepared yet for him to leave. I was like..."You're leaving? Yes he was. But then a couple minutes later he came back and hugged me tight with a kiss telling me this was just goodbye for now.

After he left I waited a little while to leave.. then went back home.

He is an amazing man. A gentleman. A sweetheart. Such a good heart and soul. I could gush and gush and gush lol.

I will tell you that a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders being with another Ticklephile. Who is such a perfect match for me. But also for my heart. I know we're going to take good care of each other in the times ahead. How lucky, of all places, to find each other on Niteflirt.

And here we are 14 days later... texting each other like its going out of style. I am so, so happy. We both are. <3 <3

I love you Mr. Feet.

<3

Doll

Okay everyone, on three!

One...
Two...
Three...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! [emoji3059]

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

And you guys didn't buy lottery tickets??? The way everything seemed to fall into place for the both of you, you probably would be millionaires right now had you done that! I'm happy for the both of you and I hope it works out for you guys! Ain't love grand?

And you guys didn't buy lottery tickets??? The way everything seemed to fall into place for the both of you, you probably would be millionaires right now had you done that! I'm happy for the both of you and I hope it works out for you guys! Ain't love grand?

Thank you :)

You would think we did win the lottery... I was going to quit Niteflirt a month ago. But I decided to stay on a little longer. :)

Thank you :)

You would think we did win the lottery... I was going to quit Niteflirt a month ago. But I decided to stay on a little longer. :)

Awesome and very uplifting! I'm so glad that two people can connect so deeply on many levels.

It has renewed my faith that after wasting so many years with the wrong person, that I can recover and rebound and find my real "sole" mate as well.

You guys Love Honestly & Tickle Happily!

This is so amazing! I love hearing happy stories of love! Makes me so happy! Sounds like you two go together beautifully! I wish you all the best in the future!

That's pretty cute!!! This relationship is gonna get stronger and stronger.

XD you already know u got my support and congrats doll! And I'm not one for repeating myself :p

Wow cool that sounds that you´ve found your true soulmate :) Hope you will be happy ;)

Thanks for writing it all down, Doll. I like reading it myself. Some great memories.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back