• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday Thread

Worst Thanksgiving ever: 1994 when my mother and I spent ten hours of Thanksgiving day in a hospital where my father recovering from emergency surgery,

Wow I had one of those (actually might have been the same year) where my Grandfather got rushed to the hospital on Thanksgiving Day.

Favorite Halloween Costume as a Kid: Batman

Most underrated holiday of the year: 4th of July

Most Special Evening of the Year: Christmas Eve

Most Underrated Day of the Year: Thanksgiving Eve (always feels special the day before Thanksgiving).

Can you tell me how that night differs from the others (what makes it special. I'm interested).

There are two reasons that the first night of Passover is special. First, it is a wonderful celebration of human liberty, the story of the Exodus. Second, it is one of only two holidays when much of my extended family is together (the other being Thanksgiving).

For information about the ceremony itself:
https://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/1751/jewish/What-Is-a-Seder.htm

There are two reasons that the first night of Passover is special. First, it is a wonderful celebration of human liberty, the story of the Exodus. Second, it is one of only two holidays when much of my extended family is together (the other being Thanksgiving).

For information about the ceremony itself:
https://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/1751/jewish/What-Is-a-Seder.htm

Ahh that's nice mils. That actually is very similar to me then because Christmas Eve is like that for me...and Thanksgiving is also right up there as the "2nd" day everyone is together.

Holiday Most Dreaded as a Kid: Labor Day (because school would be starting).

I was always nervous the night before a new semester began even after I had been teaching for 30 years.

Best Day of the Week for a Holiday to fall on: Friday (then you get the whole weekend after off)

Biggest Sign of Spring: Turning the Clocks Forward March 8th.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back