• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

paige vanzant admit how ticklish she is!!!!

Sunshine tickle

Sorry dont know how to.post videos yet but if you check her instagram story I asked her who is more ticklish out of her and her husband and how ticklish her feet are from 1 to 10 and she rated her feet a 7! ❤

Here it is. https://streamable.com/3jjfj

Although, I did find the "this is the first foot question" to be annoying. Like he was trying to ease her into the next question. But, whatever, we got an answer and found out that she and Michelle Waterson both have ticklish feet so I can't complain.

However, I would have preferred if she were asked how ticklish her feet were rather than a number scale. I like hearing that that they're "very ticklish", "super ticklish", etc over a rating. But, a 7 means she's definitely well above average in ticklishness. I think so far Ronda Rousey is still the most ticklish MMA female given how she describes how ticklish she is.

If only more female celebrities did ask mes on IG then we wouldn't even need cameo and Paige Vanzant seems to do them frequently.

Last edited:
Thanks! definitely agree about wishing more celebrities would do q&a's. I asked the number scale cuz I asked anmillion other times how ticklish she is there and never got it answered so decided to switch it up and bingo!

7 out of 10 falls around very ticklish in my book so definitely a win BUTTT I didnt see the karate hottie answer her feet are ticklish if you could help guide me in that direction?

Thanks! definitely agree about wishing more celebrities would do q&a's. I asked the number scale cuz I asked anmillion other times how ticklish she is there and never got it answered so decided to switch it up and bingo!

7 out of 10 falls around very ticklish in my book so definitely a win BUTTT I didnt see the karate hottie answer her feet are ticklish if you could help guide me in that direction?

https://streamable.com/v7yh4 Here it is, it was done with Cameo.

It will unfortunately be gone in 4 hours if nobody can catch it but on Paige's IG story there is a cute tidbit of her husband answering a question about how ticklish her feet are! Her reaction is the most adorable thing ever! Personally I'm way more violent when someone goes for my feet:crazy:
Hopefully someone can catch the story before it's gone but it's nice to know her feet are a least a 7 as she said before!

Why are feet and tickle fiends so obsessed with harassing celebrities once they've already answered their questions or showed their feet? What's the point in contining to ask her if her feet are ticklish if she's already answered? Why keep asking to see her feet, or say what you'd want to do to her feet, when you can just go to her wikifeet to see them? It's not like they'll look any different from the last time you saw them.

Well I didn't see that she answered how ticklish her feet are anywhere but thanks for the assumption

This is awesome. I've been in love with Paige for years. And judging by her reaction when her bf went after her feet, it looked like her tootsies were much more ticklish than 7. She also apparently likes to tease her bf with her feet.
Just knowing those adorable little lady feet can kick my ass, makes it even hotter.
Thanks for sharing

Why are feet and tickle fiends so obsessed with harassing celebrities once they've already answered their questions or showed their feet? What's the point in contining to ask her if her feet are ticklish if she's already answered? Why keep asking to see her feet, or say what you'd want to do to her feet, when you can just go to her wikifeet to see them? It's not like they'll look any different from the last time you saw them.

Because unfortunately some people don't understand concepts like boundaries and appropriate behavior.

I agree with the whole asking how ticklish you are on a scale of 1-10 thing. Thanks for asking and finding out, super appreciated. But from personal experience, I've found that when I have asked someone that question, they usually overestimate their ticklishness, or are unsure how to answer due to not being tickled that often or never thinking about ticklishness in the form of a number scale. Especially when it comes to the feet. Probably better just to ask how ticklish are you/your feet, etc. Instead of making them pick a random number.

I don't see much of a difference between a woman rating her ticklishness 1-10 or describing how ticklish she is. Her saying she's a 8, 9, or 10, or saying she's ether very or extremely ticklish is the same thing.

I agree with the whole asking how ticklish you are on a scale of 1-10 thing. Thanks for asking and finding out, super appreciated. But from personal experience, I've found that when I have asked someone that question, they usually overestimate their ticklishness, or are unsure how to answer due to not being tickled that often or never thinking about ticklishness in the form of a number scale. Especially when it comes to the feet. Probably better just to ask how ticklish are you/your feet, etc. Instead of making them pick a random number.

Agreed! women who aren't into tickling have no clue how to rate themselves on a 1 to 10 scale and always overestimate. I always hated the 1 to 10 scale. its useless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back