• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpit tickling fans please chime in

Ice Princess

Verified
So, we have had a few girls wanting to come in for armpit tickling BUT a few of them said they haven't shaved them because its a "thing" now?? so,, as armpit tickling fans,,shaved or unshaved pits? and yes we are talking women pits,,let me know asap,,as its going down today LOL

Go for it! Unshaved is fine; if they're genuinely ticklish and enjoying it, I'll buy one. I'm all about upperbody!

yeah, honestly we prefer UNSHAVED for sure,,just wasn't sure if there was an UNSHAVED tickling pits following LOL,,ill tell her to shave them ,,haha

yeah, honestly we prefer UNSHAVED for sure,,just wasn't sure if there was an UNSHAVED tickling pits following LOL,,ill tell her to shave them ,,haha

Hey, whatever works, as long as they're enjoying doing the clips; that's the best part, IMO.

Prefer shaved myself, to ensure 100% smooth contact, especially if oil is involved. No tickle defenses permitted! [emoji14]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I'm old and conventional. I'd puke at unshaven on a pretty gal! But, that's just me!

I'm old and conventional. I'd puke at unshaven on a pretty gal! But, that's just me!

Fair enough; more ticklish hippie chicks/earth goddesses for the rest of us.

Hairless of course. Hair on a woman is pretty repulsive when it comes to certain parts of the body.

Shaved Pits are a Must!!! They look even better covered in baby oil!

I fully support any woman who wants to remain unshaven. That’s her prerogative. However I do not find it physically appealing whatsoever on a personal level. Some do though!

Shaved. My weakest spot when receiving and my fav to attack!

Being from an older generation. I like it when woman is shaved but it isn't a deal breaker, but at least be trimmed to where it's not sticking out when her arms are down.

I prefer shaved, but not against unshaved as long as she's tickling. As far as it being a "thing" now... heh, dames!

How old, rombic? Ampit shaving was not a thing until the early 20th century.

OP: I like variety. Since shaved seems pretty much mandatory these days, I miss the other kind.
Maybe split the difference and do one smooth and one natural? (Please don't actually do that -- the asymmetry would probably stand out more than the hair or lack thereof.) Short/stubbly is also an option.

Well I actually have to see them to judge because I have seen gorgeous unshaven armpits as I saw ugly shaved armpits LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back