• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else like Warhammer?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Anyone else here aside from Tenebrae and myself like Warhammer (aka Warhammer Fantasy Battles and Warhammer 40k)?

If so, what armies/factions do you field and play?

Also, what would you like to see come out for 40k as well as for the upcoming Warhammer: The Old World (aka the revamp of pre-end times Warhammer Fantasy Battles).

I had a small army of Space Marines. I thought the table top game was so fun but never got to play other than a demo I went to. I had big plans to have an army of the insect alien things and the things that looked like terminator exoskeletons but it never happened.

I tried getting into the novels, like "The Horus Heresy" but at the time I thought the writing was horrible and couldn't make it past the first few pages.

In general though I think 40K is awesome.

i have a emporers talon army im currently painting deamons of nurgle for fantasy and a few saga armys aswell :)

Played Chaos United in Warhammer Fantasy battle and Sons of Horus in 40K - put minimal chaos imagery of Sons of Horus so could have them fight as loyal to Emperor in pre heresy battles

I'm excited for Kislev and Cathay coming out for the miniatures!

My wallet does. Personally somehow I keep adding them to my steam library but I don't find the time to play.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back