• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caught Out (F/M) Flash, 500 words.

tdh19882012

TMF Poster
Interestingly several people appeared to have the same idea all at once over on the tickling stories forum regarding flash fiction. I'd also been toying with the idea prior to the NEST stuff being announced and the great Viewmaster posting his own submission. Thought I'd try it out for myself. Just without the tickling this time as I wasn't in the right mood, I guess. It was quite enjoyable actually and potentially works great for me because there's none of the stuff I suck at (having an actual plot in a story, thinking about characters etc). Also it took only a little over an hour or so which is even better.

Let me know what you think.

“You tell me, now. How long have you been looking at this shit?”

I barely heard her over my own despairing, panic-filled cries of pain. Those fingers. They just wouldn't stop. Not as utterly insane as the hellish embrace of the palm of her hand, but still. More than enough to keep me teetering on the edge of madness.

“Oh shut your whinging and just tell me!”

Her palm returns with a vengeance and I discover yet more of my hitherto secret vocal range. It squeezes and rolls itself around my glans effortlessly and my insides have started to feel almost sore from the forced shrieks of painful pleasure she wrings out of me while I test the restraints to their limits.

She tightens the grip of her thighs and my eyes plead with her bare ass cheeks for mercy. I can't speak while she palms me, not after already cumming - twice! And she knows that. How could I have been so stupid? I always delete the history, always! How did I forget this time?

“This can go on all day long.” Her palming relents and I'm finally able to draw breath again, both hands now grip my throbbing length and my head swims with both desire and despair as she begins to pump up and down. Surely I can't cum again, not so soon.

“I'm not gonna stop, babe! You tell me now how long this has been going on and then...” She scoots back and sits her ass down right on top of my face and I yelp into it as the heat of her mouth envelops my overworked cock for agonising seconds, “...I might think about letting you go.” Her mouth returns and that evil tongue swirls around me firing bolt after bolt of post-orgasm sensitivity screaming through my mind.

Minutes later and with fresh tears in my eyes, I hear the low rumble of her diabolical vibrator and my heart falls into my stomach.

“Lizzie, wait! Stop! Please- Ah! For one -Agh, Fuck! One minute please! I -Shit! Ungh!”

Breathlessly blurting the words out around savage spikes of hypersensitivity while she teases the vibrators head against my tip, the vibrations thunder through me and what little defence I have left against her is stripped away when she dismounts me - sitting by my hips, momentarily pinning my glans against my belly with the vibrator and planting her bare feet in my face. She takes hold of me once more, dually masturbating me and working me with the vibrator.

She sets it to maximum. I tense and whine into her soles. Through her toes I see the look in her eyes. She doesn't want any information... She just wants me to suffer. Sure enough, the next words she growled at me brought villainous laughter to her lips and had me squealing in an alien tongue as I erupted for the third time.

“Now, clean my feet again. You absolute, fucking, pervert.”

Last edited:
Very interesting concept! It can also be useful for authors to experiment with several scenarios and then decide (also based on the feedback) which one to develop as a full-length story.

For my personal taste it's a bit too short but still enjoyable. And I also like very much the subject so... Approved :)

Very interesting concept! It can also be useful for authors to experiment with several scenarios and then decide (also based on the feedback) which one to develop as a full-length story.

For my personal taste it's a bit too short but still enjoyable. And I also like very much the subject so... Approved :)

Thanks, appreciate the feedback :) it is extremely short, yes. That was the challenge I set myself. I just tried it again with a tickling theme but it's now at 3,000 words -.- didn't exactly go to plan but never mind.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back