• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Out...

Yeah you need to go ahead and do it asap because there's a solid chance you've waited far too long and have reached a point where she could outright refuse to indulge it.

Yeah you need to go ahead and do it asap because there's a solid chance you've waited far too long and have reached a point where she could outright refuse to indulge it.

You’re right. It’s maybe gone too far in the fact I’ve not said anything yet. She would genuinely indulge in anything to be fair. Which is good. But I haven’t told a soul (pardon the pun) about either fetish. For so long.

Also - I have been a member in her for 18 years and have hardly ever posted. This is just a massive deal and I don’t think I can keep it to myself any longer...

There's different ways of coming out. You don't need to advertise, broadcast to the world and put posters of you around the neighborhood with "I have a tickle fetish" in bold letters. Honestly telling how you feel to the people you care about and feel the need to be accepted by seems like a good thing to me. Good luck!

Thank you.

Sound advice.

I might just ease it in gently. Have you told the people you love?

I’ll probably go for the feet thing first. Next time she’s tied up, I’ll get involved with the feet.

I’m honestly just dying to tickle fuck out of her. I’ve had so many opportunities when she has been bound. Even had her feet and toes tied up but still not done it!

I waited til I loved someone to tell them and it was rough, so after that I just told people before things got serious. Hurts more getting rejected by someone you love.

I was always upfront with it with the few people I felt the need to tell it to, namely pretty much all my girlfriends. Except in one single isolated case, it always went super well.

I am not saying that I am an example or anything of the sort. If anything, I did it for myself, as I did not like the idea of hiding what made me tick to the person I'd be sharing a bed with, and end up being frustrated or something. It's highly personal. I just could not picture myself NOT tickling the girl I like nor her being unaware of what I like. Not getting acceptance is a massive deal breaker for me.

Anecdotally, two years ago while sorting out papers when we moved out of the apartment we used to rent and into the one we bought together, my wife and I found one of the very first love letters she wrote me back in university. It was year one of our relationship (we've been together 10 years now), and in it she dedicates an entire paragraph to how she felt when I told her my fantasies on our third date. Interestingly enough, it's the second paragraph of the 4-pages letter, and it is very detailed as well as surprisingly sweet. You can tell that the fetish was going to be play a big part in our life. And in retrospect, I cannot overstate how much it meant to me that she accepted it so wholeheartedly and simply :bubbleheart:

Thank you.

Sound advice.

I might just ease it in gently. Have you told the people you love?

I’ll probably go for the feet thing first. Next time she’s tied up, I’ll get involved with the feet.

I’m honestly just dying to tickle fuck out of her. I’ve had so many opportunities when she has been bound. Even had her feet and toes tied up but still not done it!

One thing I strongly recommend, is if you know what makes her happy, make sure you do that for her too. Since you're satisfying yourself, it's only fair that she gets satisfaction. That way it's not all about you. Make it something that she, at the very least accepts, if not looks forward to. Otherwise, you may be making yourself stick out like a sore thumb. And as far as looking at other women's toes, wait a while to broach that subject. One step at a time...

Sir, if I may advise you, tell her *before* you marry. You’ll want to know if you’re sexually compatible before you take that step.

Be excited. You’ll be sharing one of the most intimate parts of you with her.

I waited til I loved someone to tell them and it was rough, so after that I just told people before things got serious. Hurts more getting rejected by someone you love.

Oh dude, I was once thrown out of someone’s house for telling her after I had fallen in love with her. But that was the exception to most others who were generally accepting and embracing.

Tell her.
Wouldn't you want to know about things that make her happy?

Your fiancee may not appreciate that you posted pictures of her feet to a fetish site without her permission. I'd advise you to take them down ASAP.

And yes, she's probably not going to be surprised.

Right, here we go. I’m 32 years old. My fiancée is 30. I have been obsessed with tickling since the age of 10 (roughly)

I am still the only person who know about this fetish. I have a HUGE tickling and foot fetish. And I have done since around the age of 8/9.

I am extremely close to coming out to my fiancée about this. She is extremely open sexually, and I think the time is now to just bite the bullet and admit this.

The foot fetish admission is probably the worst. I’d worry if I came out with this that problems may lie ahead. We could be sitting at the sun lounger on holiday and I see a girl with beautiful feet. I would get away with this now. But, if I admit this fetish l, I’d get caught out with it if I’m total staring at some girls toes.

I have tied my fiancée up before and given a little kiss to the toes and soles. But not a full on worship. We have been together 3 years now. I have now become obsessed with kissing, licking and sucking her toes. It’s all I can think about. I just want to tie her up. Remove the shoes and socks. And give they feet a good seeing to.

Tickling is number one. She is extremely ticklish on her feet. One thing that I absolutely love, is girls who proclaim to not be ticklish. They put up a great guard, denying all ticklishness. They when you run their finger over the soles, they hit the roof.

That is my dream. To me, that is the hottest thing on the planet.

My fiancée does this. And not only that, she has unbelievably beautiful feet.

Beautiful, ticklish feet.

I’ve posted a pic below. You might disagree but I fucking love them. They toes are always painted, and she takes great care of them. Unbelievably soft.

So - here’s the predicament.

I have to tie these up and give them a tickle.

Not only that. I want to be fucking her and have a mouthful of toes.

How do I approach this?

She is my fiancée. Surely it’s ok to share this shit by now? I’m just reserved. Nobody has know this secret for so long.

Anyway. toes below. What should I do?

From one Scot to another, it sounds to me like you already know what to do and I'm quite certain that after 3yrs she won't be surprised in the least.

There’s every chance she could already have a fair idea you like these things already? I know in the past when I wasn’t overly open about my fetish and danced around the subject I’ve been out right asked if there was something about tickling I liked, based on how often I would try “innocently” tickle or casually tried to ask about ticklishness. What we might think of as being discreet can be actually fairly obvious from another persons perspective it’s just whether they feel comfortable in being the first one to address the matter? Only way to ever find out for sure is to take the plunge and talk about it, this is your happiness and responsibility to communicate your wants. Good luck with everything I wish you both the best.

What robmic said is SOOOOOO important!!!! Seriously, this this this

One thing I strongly recommend, is if you know what makes her happy, make sure you do that for her too. Since you're satisfying yourself, it's only fair that she gets satisfaction. That way it's not all about you. Make it something that she, at the very least accepts, if not looks forward to. Otherwise, you may be making yourself stick out like a sore thumb. And as far as looking at other women's toes, wait a while to broach that subject. One step at a time...

I would also add this: I know I'm in the minority but I fall on the side of NOT telling her. I've been happily married to my wife for a very long time and I've never flat out told her. She just knows. You don't necessarily need to vocalize to her this "confession." It's not a confession, really, at all. It's a kink. It's what turns you on. That's it. She already knows this turns you on, I'm sure.

I don't necessarily see what you gain by telling her you have a foot fetish. She probably already kinda knows that too, you know? Once you put it out there she knows for sure, and just understand that you can never put that genie back in the bottle. And you'd be surprised how fast something so personal becomes known to the world in a flash, all because you told someone. One night you're out with a bunch of other couples and the topic comes up and she carelessly blurts out "oh yea, my GetJiggy has a foot fetish" Now a bunch of people who you do NOT want to know, know something deeply personal about you. Again, this is JUST ME, not judging anyone else for "coming out" to people, I'm just telling you that there's a case to be made that letting her know just through non-verbal communication is a good path too.

You could even just say something when you're both hot and heavy like "I want to tie you up and suck your toes and tickle you and then fuck you" and try to gauge if she's cool with that. Would that quell your conscience?

But again, MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFYING HER KINKS AS WELL. Can't emphasize that enough.

I would also add this: I know I'm in the minority but I fall on the side of NOT telling her. I've been happily married to my wife for a very long time and I've never flat out told her. She just knows. You don't necessarily need to vocalize to her this "confession." It's not a confession, really, at all. It's a kink. It's what turns you on. That's it. She already knows this turns you on, I'm sure.

That's what I would say about my parents :D I never came out to them but they know. And I know they know. I am not sure whether they know I know they know, though :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back