• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your preferred type of ticklish laughter?

Because I am opening my new website in Mid to Late March, I wanted to know what kinds of laughter you look for in a good tickling video.
Do you have samples of what you like?

I love it when the laughter is frenetic, hysterical with occasional shrieks and squeals mixed in as you hit an especially sensitive spot!

Hard, hysterical belly laughs. Screams and shrieks are fun, but nothing sounds better to me than when the Lee goes into full on hysterical belly laughter. It usually signifies one of two things. Either the lee is laughing so hard, they can't speak despite their desperate attempts, or their body and mind has basically given up fighting and the Lee can only lie there and laugh as their nervous system gets wrecked. Lol. I've only seen this happen a handful of times in videos, but god do I love it when it happens.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any natural, real reactions. That being said, not personally a big fan of screaming.

Bubbly, giggly laughter. No screaming, for me tickling is best when it’s mutually enjoyed.

Starts with cute laughter that turns into hysterics as the tickling goes on or as the lee's most sensitive spots are tickled. Not into screaming though.

Natural, unselfconscious, hopefully with a lot of talk in between.

Belly laughs or silent laughs.

No screams. I value my eardrums...

Either hysterical laughter, or gasping/almost silent type stuff. Begging mixed in, or even threats. I like to know it's really affecting them.

Probably not helpful in the context of market research for video content, but for me, it's when I hear the lee laugh differently to any other laugh that I've heard them produce before...

I recall a time with a very ticklish ex-girlfriend, where she had succumbed to this rhythmic, one-pitched cackle... I'd never heard that laugh before , or again, from her... I think that was the most I'd ever pushed her limits, although at the time I wasn't knowingly doing anything different/more torturous to the normal ticklings I'd give her.

In general, I much prefer varied laughter rather than continuous laughter that doesn't change at all and certainly rather than screaming/shouting, which I don't really like at all.

I like giggling/gasping/periodic yelps and silent laughing or hissing type laughter you might get when someone is trying to resist laughing at all.

Probably not helpful in the context of market research for video content, but for me, it's when I hear the lee laugh differently to any other laugh that I've heard them produce before...

I recall a time with a very ticklish ex-girlfriend, where she had succumbed to this rhythmic, one-pitched cackle... I'd never heard that laugh before , or again, from her... I think that was the most I'd ever pushed her limits, although at the time I wasn't knowingly doing anything different/more torturous to the normal ticklings I'd give her.

In general, I much prefer varied laughter rather than continuous laughter that doesn't change at all and certainly rather than screaming/shouting, which I don't really like at all.

I like giggling/gasping/periodic yelps and silent laughing or hissing type laughter you might get when someone is trying to resist laughing at all.

It's perfectly fine. I understand the uniqueness of that, and how it can be difficult to find.

Because I am opening my new website in Mid to Late March, I wanted to know what kinds of laughter you look for in a good tickling video.
Do you have samples of what you like?
Utter, helpless hysteria is always fun like when the model is insanely ticklish and literally can't even move but just laughs, very relatable for my tendencies as a Lee haha

Tickle abuse Bella anything is a good example of intense tickle hysteria...

Manic giggling is oftentimes cute, especially when interspersed with teasing dialogue, the hawk nosed foot tickling model that has worked with tickle abuse (completely forgot her name) is what comes to mind as an example of that...

Those would be the types i can think of, though I wanted to also note that I'd love to see more videos with a Lee and multiple lers where one or more of the lers is subjected to simultaneous tickling by surprise. Does that make sense?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

A full on belly laugh of hysteria that you think can’t be sustained....but somehow is. It’s even better when that particular type of laugh goes up a notch!

Like others, I’m not a fan of screaming; it can get a bit harsh on the ears after a while!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Any form of cackling with mostly semi incoherent jibberish thrown in between breathing treatments

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back