• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Couric . . . . NBC blew it!

NewYorkJohn

TMF Poster
I don't know if anyone saw the Today show this morning but they really blew it . . . . TWICE! They had magician David Copperfield on, 20 years ago they had Doug Henning on and he cut then host Barbara Walters in half and tickled her feet, NBC could have done a retrospect show and had Copperfield cut Katie in half and tickle her, then showed clips of Barbara and Katie on the same show getting tickled. Then what really killed me they had on a foot therapist on the show and instead of massaging and rubbing and pampering Katies feet (and I'm sure tickling remember she is ticklish on her feet) NBC used AL Roker!!!! :sowrong: I was soo pissed off I wanted to toss my TV out the window . . . AL ROKER OMG!!!!

I did see this. What a wasted opportunity. Better yet Ann Curry would have a difficult time with the pedicure.

Ann Curry

How about cut Katie and Ann in half and switch the bottoms (I've seen that done) and tickle both of them. My guess is that both Ann and Katie are too ticklish to have had pedicures on air and were afraid to do it . . . just a guess.:mad:

I didnt see this, but eeew how lame! Instead of using a pretty pair of female feet, they use Al Roker? What in heaven's name were they thinking? Plus, with the chip on her shoulder that Katie seems to have, I have always been dying to see her get tickled. Major mess up on NBC's part! Ugh!

Mitch

and I'm sure tickling remember she is ticklish on her feet)- referring to Katie Couric

Katie Couric has ticklish feet?! :cool: That's news to me. Has this been confirmed

Katie's Ticklish Feet

On a Today show with Bryant Gumbul she was in a massage bed and it was tickling her feet. Bryant knew and let it continue, someone in this fourm was looking for a clip. Makes sense that she avoided a pedicure this time . . . she has more pull on the show.

I swear i remember reading something like a transcript of the today show where ann curray said that she can tickle her own feet if she had to scratch an itch or something, how could a massage bed tickle feet? someone pleeeeeease give more info in this!

Hey Sara, that transcript is in the ticklish celeb list, I believe under Ann Curry.

can i ask a favor

do u have a clip of ths if so can i get it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back