• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelsey Wingert -Fox Sports/Braves Reporter

drunkone

Hey y'all, I'm very late on this. There was a Braves game in May/June against the Cardinals in St. Louis. They did a little mid-game feature about how Ronald Acuna and Ozzie Albies get manicures/pedicures on advice of a coach. So all three of them went to the nail salon. After the segment, Kelsey was summing everything up before handing it back to the game announcers, she said that they had a bet about who could last the longest through the ticklish scrubby part of the pedicure without laughing and surprisingly she won. Not a perfect admission but you could just tell by her inflection and demeanor that she has very ticklish feet. If anyone has a Fox Sports South recording of the game you can see/hear the admission!

Hey y'all, I'm very late on this. There was a Braves game in May/June against the Cardinals in St. Louis. They did a little mid-game feature about how Ronald Acuna and Ozzie Albies get manicures/pedicures on advice of a coach. So all three of them went to the nail salon. After the segment, Kelsey was summing everything up before handing it back to the game announcers, she said that they had a bet about who could last the longest through the ticklish scrubby part of the pedicure without laughing and surprisingly she won. Not a perfect admission but you could just tell by her inflection and demeanor that she has very ticklish feet. If anyone has a Fox Sports South recording of the game you can see/hear the admission!

Not to be a buzzkill but if she won(in other words, lasted the longest without laughing) then that means she's NOT very ticklish on her feet. At least not as much as the 2 other guys. If she lost that would mean she was much more sensitive.

Not to be a buzzkill but if she won(in other words, lasted the longest without laughing) then that means she's NOT very ticklish on her feet. At least not as much as the 2 other guys. If she lost that would mean she was much more sensitive.

Very true and I considered that. But her inflection was kind of shy/nervous. Any 'ler knows what I mean. So I think it might be more that she's just used to the pedicure scrub since she's probably getting it done more than them. Oh and this is kind of crazy, I've met girls with ticklish feet but not in a pedicure and vice versa. I love discovering that stuff lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back