• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UFC Ronda Rousey Is Ticklish ( Admission )

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
In this youtube clip of UFC fighter Ronda Rousey talks to Jimmy Kimmel and he asks her if tickling is allowed in the matches and listen to her response The tickling comment starts at about the 2:50 mark :xpulcy: https://youtu.be/pt9M8N2iga8

Very nice interview! Thanks for the link.
PS: She says the same thing in her autobiography. :D

I just LOVED this interview. Jimmy Kimmel (or at least one of his writers) must be one of us ;)

The bit about her next fight is funny, in retrospect :D

I'm interested in what tkl_venom meant to post, but all I see in that clip is her talking about the WWE being scripted. Am I missing something?

Sorry everyone I wasn't aware it had been previously posted

Not a big deal mate. But I have seen this like 3 or 4 times now. Thanks a lot for contributing. No one will ever tell at you for that. But what I usually do before I post a celebrity vid or confirmation is search the forum for their name to see if what im about to post has already been posted. Just some advice for next time I guess. Thanks again. She's legit.

I'm interested in what tkl_venom meant to post, but all I see in that clip is her talking about the WWE being scripted. Am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing, but now I see that he corrected it! Haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back