• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cuckold Tickling Story Continued: Ellie's Decision Part 2 (M/f)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Part one found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?316240-Story-I-Found-On-Literotica-(To-be-continued-by-me)-Ellie-s-Decision

As Tom’s eyes bulged out of his head, Mark began slowly trailing his fingers up and down Ellie’s armpits, causing her to flinch and grin widely. Spreading her toes out in Tom’s face, she maintained eye contact with him as the fingers tweaked her armpits. Mark began spidering his fingers more intensely, causing Ellie to squeal and buck in the bondage. “Maybe this wasn’t a good idea,” she thought as she strained against her restraints.

“MMPHMMMM” Tom screamed into his gag, but was unable to get anything meaningful out as he watched his partner get tickled right in front of him. Her toes would flex and curl intermittently, and he waited for the moment when this strange man would be able to tickle torture the feet he was never even allowed to touch.

“EEEHEHEHEHEHEE Ease up MAHAHAHRK!!!” Ellie cried, before dissolving back into laughter. Not slowing down, Mark dug his fingers into her armpits with renewed vigor, forcing more screams from Ellie, who was beginning to feel rather turned on. Mark wasted no time taking a pair of scissors and cutting off Ellie’s shirt and bra, earning even more muffled noises from Tom.. Noticing her nipples were standing at attention, Mark tweaked them a few times before he began squeezing her boobs, causing her to begin giggling once again. Watching Ellie’s breasts jiggle under Mark’s hands made Tom incredibly jealous, but it turned him on nonetheless to see Ellie tortured so.

Mark pulled out a toothbrush and, showing it to Ellie, clicked it on and applied it to her boobs, causing her to shriek and buck on the table.

“OOOHEHEHEE GAHAHAWD YEEEEHEHES!”

She shouted through her laughter, pulling against her bonds, but unable to move. Ellie thrashed her chest, trying to move her nipples away from the maddening sensations, but Mark continued tracing the toothbrushes lazily around the edges of boobs. The stimulation, while ticklish in nature, was also intensely sexual for Ellie, as her breasts are extremely sensitive. He lifted her boobs up, exploring the undersides with the brush as Ellie bucked and squealed, before moving it towards her nipples. As the brush drifted lazily around her areolas, Ellie began to shake her boobs side to side, attempting to lessen the sensation, but Mark simply held them in place as he dragged the tool around and around her sensitive breasts. Over time, she became increasingly turned on by the combination of the tickling, Tom’s inability to do anything, and the stimulation of her nipples.

“HEHEH MARK GEHEHET MEEE OHOHOFFFFFF HAHA”

“No, I think we’ll change it up a little though,” Mark stated, turning off the toothbrush. He walked down to the bottom of the table and cut off Ellie’s panties. Tom looked over Ellie’s immaculately soft feet and saw that his wife’s vagina was puffy and soaked; she was obviously turned on. Mark stuck two of his thick fingers into Ellie and rubbed her clit with his thumb, causing her to clench her toes in Tom’s face. He stared blankly ahead, unable to appreciate the novel display of her feet due to the circumstances surrounding it. Her red painted toes looked as tantalizing as ever, but he could only focus on the hulking stud tickling Ellie insane.

After about thirty seconds with his hand inside her pussy, Mark pulled it out and began tickling her stomach. He pinched the sides and prodded her tummy unpredictably, eliciting high pitched laughter from Ellie. She strained against her bonds in an attempt to escape the tickling, but there was no give from the table or spreader bar. Mark continued prodding her toned stomach, focusing on the lines of definition between her muscles, grabbing her ribs and jiggling his hands on them, and switching to her armpits intermittently for around half an hour. Before long, Ellie’s mascara streaked down her red face and her dark hair was plastered to her head by the sweat and tears from her ordeal. Her blue eyes were rimmed with red; despite the physical toll it was taking on her, it was clear that she enjoyed every bit of it.

“*gasp* Tom.... this is sooo much fun hehe *gasp* I can’t believe how turned on I am right now… Can’t wait for Mark to get to my pretty little feetsies,”

Ellie teased, clenching her toes in Tom’s face before spreading them, giving him a perfect view of her pink soles and red painted toes, which aptly marked her as Mark’s Tickle Slut. Tom struggled in his bonds, attempting to break free, although he was unsure what he would do if he could move around. He was driven mad by the sight of his girlfriend letting someone random indulge in his fetish after having denied him repeatedly, but had never been so turned on before. His dick stuck out in his shorts, stimulated endlessly by Ellie’s predicament.

“Oh my.. Mark what are you planning on doing down there hehe?” Ellie teased as Mark began to make his way down toward her feet, raised up by the spreader bar. “Oh no, leave my poor little feet alone pleeease,” she fake protested, playing along with the situation to further antagonize Tom. Hearing this, Tom groaned into his gag upon hearing this, and began humping the air, getting stimulation on his dick by the material in his shorts. Upon seeing this, Ellie commanded Mark, “Uh ph, we can’t have Tommy getting off right now, wouldn’t you agree Mark? Lets pull down his pants so his little cock can’t shoot its load.”

Obeying her order, Mark walked over to Tom and pulled down his pants and underwear, exposing his erection, dripping with precum. “Haha, would ya look at that,” Mark mused, looking at the sight. Groaning again, Tom lamented his inability to get off, as he had been hoping that he would at least be able to orgasm during this whole ordeal.

“That’s better,” Ellie cooed, smiling sweetly at Tom and playing with her feet in his face. She gasped in pleasure as Mark began touching her feet, thoroughly massaging them. “Oooh wow Mark, that feels soooo good,” she said, staring directly at Tom. As Mark finished with the massage, he began gently tracing his fingers all over Ellie’s soles, causing her to smile and twitch in her bondage.

“Oh my hehehe that tickles soooo much Mark. I shouldn’t have gotten a pedicure so soon before this huh?” Tom again groaned, his cock twitching as he humped the air. His view of Ellie’s feet was partially obscured by Mark’s hands, but he could completely tell everything that was going on. “NOHOHEHEHEHAHA” Ellie shrieked as Mark began using his fingers to trace patterns over her buttery soft soles.

“Wow Ellie, your feet are so fucking soft and ticklish. No wonder you never let this loser play with them. At least he gets to watch while a real man tickle tortures your gorgeous soles and body. I can’t wait to see how frustrated he gets over the next few hours,” Mark stated, messing with Tom’s head on purpose.

Mark continued scratching his nails all over Ellies soles, focusing on various areas with various intensities. He began on her soft rounded heels, scratching figure eights over them and eliciting squeals from her and complaints about the intensity of the tickling. When her heels were red from the scratching, Mark moved up to the arches, tracing his nails up and down. Using one hand to hold her toes back, he spidered his other fingers over the arches, forcing poor Ellie to squeal.

“AHAHAH MARK!! GO EHEHEASYYY ON MY FEEHEHEEET NOOHOHOHOH!” Letting go of her toes, Mark used both hands to tickle her arches while she clenched her toes and moved her feet side to side. After about 10 minutes of arch tickling, Mark gave Ellie a short break.

“I *gasp* bet you hehe wish you could be tickling my sensitive *gasp* little feetsies huh Tommy” Ellie teased him again, wiggling her toes in her face. “Too bad I’m someone else’s tickle slut and you’ll never be able to. Mark, jerk his dick a few times.”

Mark pumped Tom’s penis three or four times, causing the red faced Tom to thrash in his bonds and shout into his gag, desperate for a release from the unprecedented horniness he was experiencing. As precum dripped from his twitching penis, Tom continued humping the air once Mark removed his hand.

“Poor little Tommy, you can’t even cum to the sight of someone tickling my feet. Mark, put on the chastity cage.”

At Ellie’s command, Mark pulled out a small titanium chastity cage and a rubber band. Taking the band, he stretched it and let it snap onto Tom’s cock a few times until Tom went soft. Knowing what was coming, Tom protested into his gag all the while and tried to move his penis away from his assailant. Mark quickly put the chastity cage on Tom’s penis and locked it tight, ensuring he couldn’t even get an erection. Knowing what else Ellie wanted, Mark hooked up a rotating feather duster around Tom’s penis so that he would get the barest bit of nonstop stimulation on his soft dick.

“Heehee Tommy, you’re not going to be able to cum for a long time you little tickle cuck. Watch Mark keep tickling my feetsies even harder; you can’t do anything about it!”

As Mark squirted lotion all over his hands and began massaging it into Ellie’s feet, Tom let a few tears fall down his cheeks. Lotioning up Ellie’s feet and tickling them with a variety of tools was his ultimate fantasy, and she knew. That’s why she ensured Mark would do it after they put the chastity cage on Tom. He was anguished as he watched Ellie get a lotion massage from some strange man, and when Mark pulled out the bear claw back scratcher, Tom nearly lost his mind.

“AHAHAH OH MY GAHAHAHAWD HAHAHEHEHAHAHA NOOOOOOHHOOOOO MY FEETSIEEHEHES!!! IHIHIT TICKLES SOOOOOHOHOHO BAAAAD!” Ellie screamed as Mark vigorously dragged the scratcher up and down her soles, leaving pink streaks in the wake of the claws. Tom thrashed and mewled in his bondage, overstimulated sexually but unable to even achieve an erection as he watched Ellie get tickle tortured by Mark. Her perfect feet flexed over and over as the scratcher skated over her soles. Before long, Ellie peed herself on the table. Noticing this, Tom groaned even more - Ellie’s torture was so intense and she wouldn’t even let him touch her feet!

“What are you doing Mark?? Oh my god are you tying my toes back!?! We didn’t agree to this!! Okay let me out now I’ve had enough!! MARK! STOP IT! Oh God PLEASE! DON’T TIE MY TOES BACK AND TICKLE MY FEET!! AHAHAAAAAAAAHEAHAHEHA NOOOOOHAHAHAHA”

Ellie shrieked her laughter as Mark continued dragging the claw over her soles, which were now fully bared. Her toes had been tied back and spread apart, giving him full access to her entire sole and between her sensitive toes. Tom, unsure what to make of this, continued thrusting his dickforward, hoping to receive some sort of respite.

Mark dragged the claw over Ellie’s heels over and over, relentlessly tickling her soles, enjoying it even more now that she was begging him to stop. Moving up to her arches, he targeted the spots on her feet that never touched the ground, forcing even louder laughter from her mouth.

“MAHAHAHRK PLEEEEEEEEESE HAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP IHIHIT NOOOOOOOOOO!! IHIHITS TOOOOO MUHUHUHUCH AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE OOOOHHAAH GOHOHODD”

Putting down the claw, Mark pulled out a hairdryer, plugged it in, and began blowing hot air onto Ellie’s feet. As they pinkened, Ellie continued begging Mark to let her go.

“Please Mark! You have to stop it! My feet are too ticklish for this! I didn’t realize how bad it would be! And my toes are tied back so I can’t even defend myself! Oh God it’s going to tickle so bad after the hairdryer is done!! Plehehehase!”

Ellie began to cry as she realized Mark was not going to be persuaded by her pleas and would only continue to intensify the torture she was recieving. “Oh god more lotion!?!? They’re already so soft and sensitive! I can’t take any moreeee!!”

Mark ignored her as he turned off the hairdryer and began applying copious amounts of lotion on to Ellie’s soles. Without warning, he began intensely dragging a hairbrush up and down her soles, making Ellie scream and beg even louder than before. She shrieked as loud as she could, pulling against her restraints with all her might, only to be rendered completely helpless to Mark’s will. After he felt her soles had been thoroughly treated with the hairbrush, Mark pulled out a ballpoint pen and began drawing all over her soles.

Watching this, Tom thrusted his dick as hard as he could, wishing that it was instead him who was mercilessly tickling Ellie, but resigned himself to the position of an unpleasured spectator. Ellie’s face was soaked with tears as Mark dragged the pen along her soles, marking her over and over as his tickle slut. Despite her pleas for the torture to stop, Ellie was undeniably turned on still. She wouldn’t be able to orgasm due to the intensity of the tickling, but she had never been this horny before. After her soles were colored completely black, Mark pulled out a polishing brush and a bottle of soap.

“PLEEHEHEHEASE MARK!! NO MORE I CAHAHAHNT TAKE IT!! LEAVE MY FEEEET ALONE!!!” Ellie screamed as he stopped, hoping for some sort of respite. “YOU CAN FUCK ME OR DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEEET!”

Ignoring her, Mark applied soap to the brush and to her soles, then turned it on. As soon as the brush made contact with her arches, Ellie began thrashing as hard as she could, screaming her laughter.

“AGHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOOOOO PLEHEHEHEASE OH GOOHOHOHD OH GOHOHOD NOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHA”

He moved it in small semicircles, meticulously covering every bit of area on her soles, driving Ellie and Tom insane. As he arches began turning pink, he rinsed off the soap and applied more. Over and over Mark brushed her arches until they were clear of ink. Moving the brush, he traced circular patterns over her sensitive heels, repeating the cleaning process, to Ellie’s dismay.

Unexpectedly, he applied the cleaning brush to Ellie’s big toe, forcing her to scream and laugh harder than before. Having saved this spot for last, Mark continued applying the brush to Ellie’s toes over and over, covering all possible spots along the toe stem, between the toes, and on top, and Ellie pissed herself on the table again. Mark had enough waiting, and pulled his pants down. His massive cock hung below his waist, and he began thrusting into Ellie as he dragged the brush over each of her toes. He untied them one by one and applied the polishing brush selectively to a single toe at a time, going all over it until Ellie thought she was going to pass out. Then he moved on to the next toe. Over and over, Mark tortured Ellies toes for longer than an hour. She screamed and begged the whole time, hoping for a respite that never came. Every once in a while, Mark would pull his dick out and spray a torrent of cum onto Ellie’s pussy, stomach, and face, before reinserting it and continuing his combination of fucking and toe brushing.

“MAHAHAHRK LEAVE MY TOEHEHES ALONE AND LET ME CUUHUHUHUM I CAHAHAN’T TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEE”

Ellie found herself unbearably turned on, similarly to Tom, but was unable to cum throughout her fucking because of the toe tickling. After two hours, during which Mark tickled Ellie’s feet with every type of instrument he brought, returning to her body and breasts, and the redoing her feet, Mark untied Tom, who slumped to the ground exhausted before standing up.

As Mark walked away, Ellie could be heard whimpering, “Mark what are you doing!! Don’t leave me here like this! Oh god! Tom! Get away from my feet. NOHAHAhA HAVE MERCYHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOT THE TOESSSS!!”

Last edited:
Great story! I found the original a few years back and was sorry it seemed unfinished. You did a great job picking up where the original author left off.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back