• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Acts of Cruelty (NonCon F/F, F/M, inc. edging)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster
Teeth bared I desperately humped the air and shrieked in despair mourning the loss of yet another release. Every muscle in my body flexed in response to my minds demands that I tear myself free and grab my cock to finish the job they'd started over twenty times by now. The straps held fast, trapping me in their pitiless grip just as surely as their tongues, feathers and fingers trapped me in this hell of denial. Tears of frustration squeezed from beneath my scrunched eyelids when the duster returned. My aching, crying cock found itself prisoner of a feathery, ticklish cell once more.

They laughed at the frenzy in my voice, the sweat dripping from me and the crazed look in my eyes as they darted this way and that desperately seeking a way out of this insanity. The duster rotated slowly and dipped up and down and around my length and I rapidly approached boiling point yet again. I grit my teeth and shut my eyes, ignoring their giggling, the smell of their perfume and their soft, warm bodies sandwiching my own. I would do it this time, hide it from them. I would explode all over their damn feathers and I would win.

As expected, they were wise to me and once more I twitched in fresh air and my ass bounced furiously on the mattress while their hands stroked my thighs, fingers caressed my balls and their tongues entered my ears. All the while Lizzie was hogtied prisoner of my ex-wife and stared wide-eyed, the anticipation of her own predicament stripping her sanity away piece by piece. They spared her the feathers, opting for a more destructive method – my ex's hands. Clad in some kind of black, shining gloves with textured palms and fingers. A few minutes of horrendous and relentless scrubbing of Lizzie's bare feet forcing me to step in and demand they torture me in her place.

She nodded to her friends who'd been stroking me the entire time Lizzie was tickled and I was blown away. They double teamed me to perfection, my mind was frazzled at the situation. My ex tortured my girlfriend and I was being pleasured. Lizzie's eyes were heartbroken as they went down on me one at a time and then together, I couldn't help but writhe and gasp beneath them.

“Babe stop this, let them tickle me again!” She'd cried as my ex held onto her ankles and smiled triumphantly at my girlfriend's pathetic bargaining and my raging erection. Lizzie's tickle talk had driven me immediately to the edge as the redhead masturbated me while sucking gently on my tip. She'd felt me pulsing and to my irritation, she'd withdrawn. And soon, to my horror, she would continue to withdraw. As would her friend. My time in hell was just beginning. They kept bloody stopping as directed by my ex-wife who kept Lizzie's sanity fraying with teasing touches to her soles and toes.

Lizzie must have been pleading with my ex. I could hear them talking, couldn't quite make out the words though with the brunette's tongue in my ear. I glared at a bead of sweat roll along the curve of her breast and sobbed beneath the utterly maddening dance of the duster. My cock had taken on a mind of its own, twitching and lurching in its ticklish embrace.

“Leave him alone!” I heard that, Lizzie screeched it across the room. “Leave us both alone, get out of here! What are you doing!?”

“Hush, dear. My husband is just being reminded of something. We'll be done soon and then you can get back to playing boyfriend and girlfriend.” She rolled her eyes.

“Reminded of what? And it's EX husband! Oh God, ah! Eee!” Lizzie squealed when my ex's hands returned to her cringing soles.

“Mind your manners, girl. And no, it's not ex, nothing is finalised. You can thank him for that. He's cheating on me right now, with you. Girls!”

The women returned to licking along my shaft in tandem with one another as my ex brutalized Lizzie's feet. She thrashed in the hogtie and her laughter caused my insides to fizz. The licking paused as they tired of my own desperate thrashing, the brunette straddled my waist and bent forward to take me in her mouth, showcasing her amazing ass and jazzy pink thong. I stared into the dark wet patch between her glistening thighs and listened to Lizzie's melodic, exhausted wailing as my cock trembled in the sizzling heat of her mouth.

My ex called out above the peels of hilarity forced from Lizzie's throat. “Did you know he had a tickling fetish? How about a foot fetish? Do you know how many times, how many fucking times he tickled the shit out of me? Just like this, huh?”

Lizzie couldn't answer, the laughter seized her and refused to let go. I could see only the stunning backside of this woman but I could hear the despair and longing for rest in Lizzie's hoarse voice. She didn't know, no. But she definitely did now. I couldn't think about what that might mean for the future, I almost didn't care. I just needed these two to stop! Stop!

“Please! Let me go!” I wailed as the redhead nuzzled her lips into my neck and her friend's mouth released my desperately overworked cock. “Stop this! What do you want!?” I cried out to my ex.

“I have what I want, right now.” She replied, sawing her hands over Lizzie's feet as she wept silent tears. “I want you to suffer. I want this little slut to suffer.”

“She's not a slut!” I shouted.

“I am! I am a slu-” Lizzie squealed out in desperation before silent laughter wracked her once more, no doubt thinking it would have earned her a break.

“Stop! She can't breathe!”

“Did you stop when I couldn't breathe?” Her fingers slid between Lizzie's thighs, creeping up the legs of her denim shorts. “Huh? Did you stop? Or did I have to take time off work because of how sick you made me that one time?” Her fingers worked the muscles and the tendons of Lizzie's inner thighs. Lizzie thrashed and bucked as though electrocuted, it was an insanely erotic image. How I craved the firm hand of one of these evil witches. All I got was gentle, feather-light touches of a tongue or a fingernail.

“That was- Ah- a mistake! Oh, fuck. Make them stop! Please!”

Lizzie had been silently shaking for a long time now, my ex-wife's fingers had her freaking out majorly.

“Oh!” Came a surprised shout. “Somebody's had an accident!”

“Just let her go! Ngh, oh, oh fuck, fucking... Tell them! Tell them to stop this!”

“You heard him girls.” They stopped and left me alone, I howled with rage.

“No! Not like that! Make me cum, now! Please!” The ladies laughed at my air humping.

“Do you think I got off?” My ex asked, gloved fingers still sawing between Lizzie's greased toes.

“Do you really think I got off when you tortured me? And then, when you were done, it was left to ME to change the bedsheets so we weren't sleeping in a puddle of my piss! You think that got me off?”

“Kelly, I'm sorry. Seriously! But this has to stop, let Lizzie go! She's innocent here.”

“Yeah, you like innocent. Don't you? Inexperienced. Naive. Easily manipulated.”

She leant forwards and spoke directly to Lizzie who still silently twitched spasmodically under the savage tickling of her toes.

“He was gonna do this to you. Every day of the week. Thinks he could have made you enjoy it because you're young and dumb.”

“I didn't say that! Fucking let her go, now!”

“How about we give darling Lizzie a taste of just how much you love tickling?” The look in my ex's eyes practically oozed with evil intent.

I didn't respond. Lizzie was no longer being tortured. Her jaw was shining with saliva and her eyes rolled in her skull. My ex retrieved a familiar looking device from her handbag and my heart sank, maybe this would be the end of Lizzie and I after all.

She secured the dental gag around Lizzie's head and unfastened the hogtie, leaving her wrists bound behind her and her ankles bound roughly a foot apart. The redhead and brunette looked on curiously, lazily running their fingernails across my skin as she dragged Lizzie over to the bed. The brunette assisted her with lifting Lizzie up and popping her down between my spread legs. She was one hell of a sight. Utterly dishevelled hair, make up ruined by sweat and tears and her eyes looked almost bloodshot. A dark stain around the crotch of her shorts proof, as if it were needed, of the sheer agony my ex-wife had forced her through.

“Right, darling.” My ex addressed Lizzie, grabbing a handful of her hair. “Time to finish what we started. Best you get a sample of his idea of sex now, before you end up trapped like I did.”

“No! Stop!” I cried as the redhead gasped, giggling and taking the cue from my ex to guide my cock into Lizzie's helpless mouth. Kelly held her hair tightly and guided her head up and down.

“Girls, her feet.”

They grabbed Lizzie's ankles and, I assume, sank their vicious fingernails into her soles. I couldn't see anything beside Kelly forcing Lizzie to blow me, but I could feel Lizzie's heartbroken wailing rumbling through the length of my cock. I felt her struggling in the grip of the three women and watched my ex-wife's arm flex while she bobbed Lizzie up and down, up and down, up and down as she coughed and spluttered around me.

She held Lizzie at the tip of my cock and grabbed my shaft with her free hand, masturbating me firmly into Lizzie's mouth. Lizzie's breath was ragged and she whimpered, her eyes squeezed shut as the sirens at her feet destroyed her soles with their talons.

“Ah, yes. There we go. See this is what he likes, Lizzie.” I let out a high pitch squeal as my orgasm tore through my entire body and erupted into Lizzie's unwilling mouth. I heard Lizzie choking as the women at her feet looked over their shoulders, slowing their tickling and looking at her almost sympathetically.

This, is your boyfriend.”

She lifted Lizzie free of my relieved cock and removed the gag before unfastening her wrists and ankles.

“I know, darling. I know.” She whispered as she hugged Lizzie, who wept on her shoulder. “Go get yourself cleaned up.” She smiled at Lizzie who was helped to the bathroom by the redhead.

“I can see why you chose her.” Kelly spoke to me as I heard the shower come to life.

“Young, beautiful, great feet... Very ticklish, most importantly-”

“-fuck off! Who the hell do you think you are!? This is criminal!”

“Oh, right. I forgot. Your conscience suddenly comes to life right after you shoot.”

“You tortured her!”

“And? You were going to, don't you dare try to deny it.”

“Untie me, now.”

She picked up her handbag and retrieved a small grey tub.

“Remember this stuff? I sure do.” She cringed.

“No! Kelly, come on! Just let me go and we'll forget all about this.”

“Oh?” She asked, slipping on latex gloves. “But I thought this was 'criminal'. Weren't you going to call the police, or something?”

“No, I swear. Let me go now.”

“You swear? Like the time you swore to never ignore a safeword ever again?”

“Kelly I'm so sorry, I fucked up. I'm really, really sorry! Please let me go!”

“Let me go! Let me go!” She mocked. “Already forgotten about your little tart, huh?” I gasped with the icy shock as a fistful of the blue gel engulfed my softening cock and she worked it in tenderly.

“You know, the thought of this stuff still makes my feet sweat.” She said, my cock hardening in the gooey embrace of her hand. “Not to mention my ass.”

My voice was ragged and throaty as I began to itch and regret ever meeting this woman, ever tickling a woman in real life, even regret looking up the word tickling on the internet all those years ago.

She smiled at the desperation in my face and involuntary spasms shooting through my limbs, at the way my cock lurched and how I threw my head back and howled. Something was forced into it and taped in place. It was slightly damp, I recognised the taste.

“Wore those socks to the gym two days running, thought you might appreciate them.”

There as no hiding the fact that I did appreciate it. I was achingly hard all over again.

“I must say, darling. Watching the girls work you over really, REALLY did it for me. I think it's time that I got off for a change. What do you reckon?”

I glared at her leering eyes as she rolled not one, but two condoms onto me. Thick ones too. I screamed into her socks as she lowered herself onto me and began to ride. The gel squelched inside the condoms, further heated by my ex-wife's hungry pussy and fresh waves of itching, prickling agony lanced their way through my most sensitive nerves and pounded into my brain with each rise and fall of her hips.

She gasped and grabbed at her breasts, arching her back. “God I've missed this so much. It's been so long!” She cried, glancing down at me. She frowned. “Sure haven't missed your idiotic face, though.” Turning to the brunette she ordered her to sit on my face. The brunette obliged, hiking her dress up around her hips and nestling my head up in between her thighs.

I lay there, trapped beneath the perspiring women grinding themselves onto me. I could hear them kissing. All the while the gel robbed me of my ability to form a coherent thought. I heard Kelly cursing and she contracted around me, the brunette sighed and cooed her approval as they got off together, wiggling her clit into my nose through the thin fabric of her thong. My head was pinned in place between her thick thighs, the fragrance of her soaked pussy invading my nostrils with every tortured breath I drew.

I felt a flood of warmth rush over my groin and my ex-wife squealed, digging her nails into my sides and I heard the bathroom door open. I can only imagine the sight that must have met Lizzie's gaze. Her boyfriend of two weeks, bound and ravaged by two stunning ladies as evil as they were beautiful.

Between the stifling heat of the brunette's ass and pussy and Kelly's merciless riding, I must have blacked out because suddenly I was alone. Untied, naked, sore. And itching! I ran to the bathroom to wash it off. Jumping into the shower and directing the jet straight onto my itching skin, gritting my teeth and growling as the heat intensified the itch even as the gel was washed away.

It brought to mind memories of pretending to wash my desperate wife's feet clean of this stuff. How she'd begged, how she'd screamed... It had been amazing.*“Just fucking scratch them!”*She'd squealed in a frenzy of insanity. I'd happily obliged, raking my fingernails from heel to toe and back again, devastating her wrinkled soles and, not that I'd told her this, but making the itching worsen in the process. Warm water would wash it away, sure. You just had to grin and bear it. Something I'd made sure she failed to do.

My phone rang and I stepped out of the shower, soaking and soapy. I missed the call but had several texts. My heart raced as I opened a video message and saw the contents.

Turned out they'd abandoned me to head to the beach, with Lizzie. There she was with them. Well, there was her head and her feet at least. Sticking out from beneath the sand with a picnic blanket filling the space between, her mouth taped shut and her eyes closed sleepily. They soon snapped open as the redhead's fingernails scurried into her left sole and were wide with panic moments before she was hidden from view by a bucket over her head. The redhead and the brunette sat cross-legged with one of Lizzie's feet nestled in their crotches, almost hidden from view and they each assaulted her feet with both hands. Those feet flailed left and right, their owner in an unadulterated hell. But the only sound to be heard was the casual conversation of the ladies and the washing of waves on the shore.

A text message received after the video was from my wife. “This one was a lot of fun, figured she should stick around for a while!”

I smiled and replied. “You are an evil bitch.”

“That's why you love me x” came the reply. I called her.

“Hey, Kel. We're taking her home, right?”

“Sure, if there's anything left of her.” There was amusement in her voice.

“Well try to make sure there is, she's special.”

“It really did feel different today, didn't it? You were amazing!”

“Wouldn't be possible without you...”

“Don't forget the girls. They've earned their raise if you ask me. We'll wait until sundown and then bag this Lizzie up. She'll come home with us. Happy?”

“OK, sweet. I'll clean things up here. Did she speak to anyone while she was with you?”

“No nobody, she was good as gold.”

“You're sure?”

“Yes, very. Anyway, I'm gonna go ditch our phones soon so I won't be able to speak to you 'til we get home.”

“OK, babe. I'll see you later. Love you.”

“Love you too, mwah.”

I dried off and stepped into the chaos of the bedroom. The air felt thick and stuffy, it stank of sex, of sweat and suffering. It was glorious. Tragically however, it needed to be cleaned up. We had practically become best friends with the local house cleaners, this would be our fifth deep clean of the month. They never asked questions though, nor were there even awkward nods or smiles when they left, cash in hand. True professionals.

As I dressed I took in the sight of the golden beach, it stretched for miles up the coastline and this time of year only the odd handful of people would be seen scattered across it. I wondered where they had taken Lizzie. Even with the binoculars I couldn't see anything.

I finished paging a request to the cleaners as a phone in my bag rang. I rummaged around, picking up three of them before finding the vibrating one. The label on the back read “Linda”.

“Linda, hi! I'm so sorry I've not been in touch.”

“Hey stranger, I thought you were ignoring me!”

“No, no not at all. Work has been an absolute nightmare. Not known whether I'm coming or going all week.” I looked at the damp bedsheets.

“So how've you been?” She asked. “I've missed you.”

“Linda, how about we go out somewhere and catch up a bit? I'm just a little bit busy at home right now... Hey, it's a gorgeous day. Wanna go to the beach, maybe?”

She'd gleefully accepted the invitation. I replayed the video Kelly had sent looking for any clue as to where exactly they were and I was in luck, I just made out the edge of a monument about a mile and a half up the coast from here. Should have guessed really, it was a very special spot for us both.

I scanned the room for stray items of clothing or jewellery before allowing the cleaners access. Pleasantries were exchanged and they set about their work, I left them to it and headed outside into the hall.

My phone buzzed again, a picture message from Linda. She'd taken a full length shot in a mirror asking how she looked. Bikini top, short frilly skirt and flip flops. She looked gorgeous. I let her know as much.

I also added a little extra to the reply to see how she took it, since the topic had never been discussed before.

“You look fantastic, Linda. As always**cute feet by the way.”

Long minutes ticked by as I paced the hallway waiting for both a response from Linda and a confirmation from the cleaners regarding how long they'd actually need here.

The reply came first. “Lol, thanks**never had them complimented before. Some people have said my big toes look kinda like lollipops! X”

“Lollipops? Well you know what happens to lollipops...” I almost cringed as I hit send.

“Nope, I can't imagine, why don't you tell me? X” She'd flirted with it. Yes!

I smiled. “Maybe you should wait and see.”

Wait and see just what Kelly does to lollipops.

Last edited:
What happens to the ladies when they are taken home? Will there be sequels?

What happens to the ladies when they are taken home? Will there be sequels?

I have no idea tbh, terrible terrible things happen I would imagine. Not gonna promise a sequel but I think it kinda needs one so... Hopefully I'll find time to do one soon.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back