• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW MODEL LAUREEN'S STEPS TO MAXIMUM TICKLE TORTURE : FIRST PUNISHMENT SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

LAUREEN'S STEPS TO MAXIMUM
TICKLE TORTURE : FIRST PUNISHMENT

A personal friend told me he knew a real submissive girl who love fetish games and who were really interested
by a merciless tickling experience due to the fact that she's horribly ticklish.

What a fantastic news so we contacted her about that and she welcomed us for the first intensive tickle session of her life.
Laureen is a very sexy 30 years old woman who really love to be tied and submitted to fetish fantasies and she
discovered with us that she particulary enjoyed to be tickled even if it drives her insane.

This is the first punishment of her experience and we tied her on a roman chair for a sadistic upperbody and legs
tickle torture.
Laureen has explosive reactions at each touch on her ticklish spots but she absolutely can't escape the ruthless
fingers who explore all her helpless body.
This is an horrible situation for such a ticklish girl but she absolutely loves that!

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• Laureen01.jpg
    Laureen01.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 367
  • Laureen02.jpg
    Laureen02.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 409
  • Laureen03.jpg
    Laureen03.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 383
  • Laureen04.jpg
    Laureen04.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 391
  • LaureenTorture01sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 743
She is so cute ! I am still impressed by your ability to find real girls next door. You rule !

I agree!! Vero should be some sessionns with her!! would be just great!!

I love the location change...it gives it a more dungeon/uncomfortable setting for tickle tortured victims. Makes it feel more life like to the viewer, at least too me anyway

This looks really good! I really like you as an producer! Keep up the great work!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yet another gal you have me falling in love with.
You find the best gals. I want to marry each one after your vids. Awesome.

Good one , good job ! It's nice to see a new location and a new position for a change honestly.. Thank you for that

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back