• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Tickle Harem: She-Hulk (Part 1)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Marvel Tickle Harem: She-Hulk (Part 1)
By MrObscura101

Jennifer Walters entered her Midtown apartment, closing the door behind her and leaned back against it with a sigh
“Man, what a day” she thought to herself “Winning a high profile murder case and stopping a giant robot running amok downtown, I really think I need a vacation” most people wouldn’t suspect it but the unassuming young woman was in fact the human identity of the Sensational She Hulk, one of New York’s many superheroes with membership to both the Avengers and Fantastic Four as well as being one of the top lawyers in the city.

Jennifer looked at herself in the large hallway mirror, she wore a black business suit and white blouse with tan nylons and black high heels while her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Putting her briefcase down she took off her suit jacket and kicked off her high heels then walked over to the kitchen to pour herself some wine, the soft carpet feeling good on her nyloned feet. Staring out into the brightly lit city she could see a thunderstorm had just broken, Jennifer closed the curtains and was thankful that she had missed the rain before crashing down on the couch and turning on the TV, smiling as one of her favourite films had just started
“MMM perfect” she thought as she stretched out on the couch “Now let’s just hope She-Hulk won’t be needed tonight so I can enjoy a night off for once!”

Amazingly enough the city was quiet for a change and Jennifer was able to enjoy the whole film without being interrupted. The film ended just as her pizza arrived, she was happily eating when there was another knock at her door
“Wonder who that could be?” Jen thought as she went to the door and checked through the peephole. A young man with short brown hair was there alone and was soaking wet, he looked vaguely familiar so she cautiously opened the door
“Can I help you?”
“Jen? Jennifer Walters?” he asked
“That’s me” she replied cautiously
“Hi, it’s Dan Peters from High School!” Jennifer suddenly realised why she had recognised him
“Oh wow Dan! It’s been years, how are you?”
“I’m good thanks, sorry to show up unannounced but can I come in?” Once inside he removed his soaked jacket and they both sat down on the couch. Dan revealed that he was in New York on business but somewhere on the way his wallet and phone had been stolen and he had lost the address of his hotel, after spending several hours wandering around the city in the rain he had remembered Jen lived in Midtown and hoped she could put him up for the night
“Sure of course Dan, that’s no problem for a friend”
“Thanks Jen, you’re a real lifesaver!”

They began catching up on the old days, Jennifer looking at the handsome man she had known from so long ago and was happy to learn he was still single. He asked several questions about her life both as a lawyer and a superhero and what the other Avengers were like
“Sounds like works really tough, both for Jen and the She-Hulk huh?” he asked when she had finished
“Yeah, it would be nice to relax for a change” Jennifer sighed
“Well I know something that might help” he then said as he moved off the couch to sit on the floor where he picked up her ankles and brought them towards him. Before Jennifer could say anything he began slowly massaging her nyloned feet one at a time, starting with her arch then concentrating on the toes for a while before moving onto the instep, his strong hands worked expertly on her tired feet
“Oh wow, you do that very well!” Jennifer said in delight as he moved onto her other foot “How did you get so good at that?”
“I took some reflexology classes in college, it was also a good way to meet girls” he said slightly embarrassed
“Mmm they were lucky then!” she said with a smile, his technique was wonderful as she felt all the tension of the day being slowly released from her body. He continued for another 10 amazing minutes before speaking

“How does that feel now?” he asked once he stopped
“Amazing, you’re a real miracle worker! I should bring you to Avengers Mansion some time, I’m sure Wasp and Scarlet Witch would enjoy that to!”
“Glad you liked it” he said as he stopped but kept her ankles in his lap “Hey you know what I remember?”
“What?”
“How you used to freak out whenever I would do this” and with that he gently ran his finger along her nyloned arch. Jennifer gasped in shock as she started laughing
“HA HA NO DON’T DO THAT!” she giggled, being totally caught off guard and the next thing Dan felt was a kick to his ribs that sent him flying into a bookcase. As the room stopped spinning he could see that Jenifer was gone and in her place was She Hulk’s 7 foot frame approaching him

“OHMYGOSHDANAREYOUOK?I’MSOSORRY!” she shouted in a panic as she ran over to him and gentled cradled the head of the dazed man.
“Ow, yeah I’m ok Jen thanks, feels like I got kicked by a rhino!” he said woozily as She Hulk helped him stand while he looked at the green skinned Amazon, her large powerful frame dressed in the torn business suit and nylons of Jennifer Walters. She Hulk picked him up and put him on the couch before getting him some water and sat herself down on a footstool
“Do you need a doctor or anything?” she said as she checked his head over
“No seriously I’m fine Jen, don’t worry” he replied with an embarrassed smile
“Sorry it’s just that I’m so ticklish it was kind of an unconscious reaction”
“Seriously don’t give it a second thought”

Seeing that it was almost midnight and having a court hearing first thing in the morning She Hulk called it a night, providing Dan with a spare blanket and pillow she then got herself ready for bed and turned back into Jennifer before returning to the living room
“Goodnight Dan, thanks for a nice evening, sorry again about kicking!”
“Hey don’t worry about it, you know on hindsight I shouldn’t be surprised”
“Really? Why’s that?” Jennifer asked confused
“You used to kick me whenever I tried to tickle you back in High School to!” he said with a wink causing Jennifer to grin as she went to her room to get some sleep

The next morning Jennifer had to leave for court so left Dan in the apartment to deal with things, she told him she would be home around 6.00 and they would go out for dinner and a tour of the city. Several hours later She Hulk finally entered her front door in a less than happy mood
“Typical, not only do I have to go up against New York’s toughest prosecutor then I have to deal with a trans-dimensional monster on the subway to!” she thought to herself as she threw her ripped jacket and broken high heels on the floor, she then looked at her ruined clothes “Damn, I wish Gucci made their designs in unstable molecules for the working super heroine!” she sighed before walking through to the living room calling out to her guest
“Hi Dan, hope your day was better than mine! I just need to get changed then we can head out...” She Hulk stopped silently in her tracks. Dan was standing in the living room dressed in a dinner suit, behind him the table was fully made up with two candlesticks and an ice bucket with Champagne
“Welcome home!” he said with a small bow

“What’s all this?” she said puzzled
“Well I thought since you let me stay the night and saved the city from that creature the least I could do was make you dinner” he replied.
“Wow that’s so nice but you really didn’t have to go through all that trouble!”
“It was no trouble at all, really. I got all the stuff with my bank and hotel sorted really quickly so had a few spare hours to do everything” he explained as he handed her a glass of champagne
“I’m glad to hear it” she smiled as they clinked the glasses together and drank
“I have to say that whatever’s in the kitchen smells delicious” she then said
“Thanks, it’s braised steak with vegetables and baked Alaska for desert”
“Very impressive” She Hulk said with a smile
“Oh, and I got you something else as a thank you for letting me stay, I left it on your bed” he then said with a wink. In her room Jen found a large box which she opened, inside was a sleek red full-length dress with a slit down the leg and a pair of full length black gloves along with red peep toe high heels with ankle straps. After getting dressed She Hulk gazed at herself in the mirror, the heels making her even more taller than usual

“Wow you’re a real knockout!” Dan said as She Hulk returned to the kitchen, her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor
“You think so?” she asked sheepishly “I feel really overdressed”
“Not at all, you look wonderful” Dan replied as he pulled out her chair and they sat down to dinner, she found Dan’s cooking amazing and by the time of the desert course they had shared quite a lot of wine and champagne so she was feeling slighlty tipsy
“That was delicious” she said pushing away her empty plate
“Thank you, how about a toast?” Dan said raising his glass
“Sure, how about to meeting old friends?”
“I’ll drink to that” he said as their glasses clinked together. After finishing his drink Dan checked his watch “Wow look at the time, I think it’s time I got you to bed”. She Hulk paused at this
“Listen Dan, you may have cooked me an amazing meal and got me this nice dress, but I think you’re assuming too much!”
“Oh, you misunderstand Jen it’s nothing like that, I meant to say time to get you tied down to the bed”
“What?” she replied as she processed what he has said “Listen I think you should get back your hotel” she then said as she stood up but then found that the room was slowly starting to spin and her legs began to feel weak causing her to grab the table to support herself, in fact her whole body felt exhausted as if she had gone 10 rounds against Galactus!
“What’s…..going…..on……” she said slowly while rubbing her forehead as her eyelids began to feel heavy, she then fell back but Dan ran round to catch her and seat her back down in the chair, by the time he had done so she was fully unconscious
“You’ll see very soon my dear” he said to the sleeping heroine

She Hulk awoke to find herself laying on her bed still dressed but with ropes binding her wrists and ankles to the bed frame. Instinctively she tried to move to snap them like twigs but to her shock her body seemed barely able to move
“Glad to see you’re up” Dan said as he entered
“What’s going on? Why am I so weak?” She Hulk shouted to him as she kept struggling as much as possible against the ropes
“I think its best we start from the beginning” Dan said as his entire body suddenly began to change, morphing into a dark green skinned female form with shoulder length black hair, pointed ears and several pronounced ridges on her chin
“YOU’RE A SKRULL?!” she gasped
“Correct I’m not Dan, my true name is Jazinda”
“What have you done to Dan?”
“Nothing at all, Dan is at home right now with his wife and children, he doesn’t even know I’ve been using his form for the last few days to capture you” Jazinda sat herself down on the side of the bed and brushed some loose strands of She Hulk’s hair out of her face “I have been researching you for a long time She Hulk, after accessing your primitive internet I was able to find someone you went to high school with and took their form so you wouldn’t suspect anything. Then when I made the meal for you I coated everything with Tarkell seeds, an extract from a native plant, it’s harmless but in non-Skrull’s it acts as a powerful muscle relaxant. You had enough to render you as weak as a normal Human for at least 24 hours.” As if to prove her point Jazinda then loosened the bonds at She Hulk’s left wrist, she tried to pull her arm away but it felt like it was stuck in quicksand and barely moved, Jazinda then re-tied her wrist and continued.
“Once the Tarkell was in your system I knew it was time to capture you. The clothes I gave you is comprised of a fleet of nanobots which I commanded to restrain you so I could bring you in here
“But why do all this? What is it you want?”
“You see, I’m not just a standard Skrull infiltrator. I’m one of the Skrull Empresses’ personal hunters”
“Hunters?” She Hulk exclaimed worriedly

“Yes, our Empress has what you Humans would call a ‘fetish’ which is kept secret to most in the Empire. To indulge in this she maintains a secret facility where she keeps a collection of captured humanoids from across the universe”
“What like some kind of… alien harem?”
“Precisely and she sends out Hunters like myself to explore the cosmos to locate new subjects to add to her collection. I was assigned to this star system and after much investigation I have chosen you as the Empress’s newest acquisition!”
“WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE EVEN WANT FROM ME?!” She Hulk said worriedly as she was effectively helpless
“Well she has a few different fantasies, but her favourite is...” Jazinda paused as she ran her fingers lightly across She Hulks underarm making her squirm a little “...tickling”
“WHAT!?” She Hulk screamed out in a panic
“Tickling, my Empress absolutely loves to tickle torture helpless captives from across the universe”
“YOU CAN’T DO THIS! YOU CAN’T JUST KIDNAP ME TO PLEASE SOME PSYCHO ALIEN QUEEN!!”
“Empress, not Queen.” Jazinda said indignantly “You really should learn the proper title of your new mistresses lest you get punished”

Upon hearing this She Hulk began frantically trying to escape the ropes but her body still barely responded to her
“THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL I’M LETTING YOU DO THIS!!!!” she shouted
“Oh don’t worry She Hulk, it’s a relatively easy life, you will be properly cared for by the facility’s staff and every few cycles the Empress will come to play with you, to serve the Empress in this way is a very high honor indeed for a non-Skrull”
“If it’s so great why don’t you go do it and leave me alone!”
“Oh but I must take you, if a Hunter fails to acquire someone within a set time frame then the Hunter must forfeit her freedom and join the collection. There is a special chamber where several of my comrades are kept in a constant state of non-stop tickle torture everyday as punishment for their failure”

She Hulk continued squirming about as Jazinda straddled her waist and cracked her knuckles
“Now then, let’s begin”
“Begin?”
“I need to catalogue your tickle zones for the Empress, she maintains thorough records on every item in her collection”
“Listen to me, you don’t have to do this! I can arrange sanctuary for you on this planet, you won’t have to live in fear and work for the Empress anymore” She Hulk said, hoping the alien woman would listen to her
“Fear?” Jazinda replied “You misunderstand She Hulk, I don’t do this out of fear, I do it because I love my job!” Jazinda said sadistically, She Hulk had no time to make any further arguments as Jazinda’s fingers suddenly began dragging up and down against her underarms

“HHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! GGEGEGGEHHHTTTT OOHHHFFFF!!!!!!!” she immediately began laughing while trying to throw Jazinda off of her but her muscles were still too dulled to respond
“Certainly some ticklish underarms” Jazinda noted methodically as her fingers wiggled against She Hulk’s bare skin
“HAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SSTTAHAHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!! HHEEHHEHEHHHLLLPPPPP MMEEEHEHHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” the jade giantess cried, hoping a neighbour might hear the commotion
“That won’t do you any good She Hulk, I set up a small forcefield around this room that blocks any sounds from getting out, in fact I encourage you to be as loud as possible for my report”
“HHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!! IHHMHMM GOOHOHONNAAA KKIHIHLLLLL YOOHOHOUUUU!!!!!!!!” She Hulk shouted angrily as she kept trying to evade Jazinda’s fingers
“I can assure you I am sooo scared” Jazinda grinned at She Hulk’s idle threat, there was no way she was getting out of this for quite a while

“I think that is sufficient evidence of your underarms, now let’s try somewhere else” Jazinda said to the laughing heroine as she moved her hands lower down She Hulk’s sides. She Hulk watched in horror as they stopped right by her ribs and two holes suddenly opened up in the dress, exposing her bare skin
“What the hell?!” She Hulk gasped in shock
“I can mentally control the nanobots that make up the dress to do my bidding with this” Jazinda explained as she pointed to a small implant in her neck before she slowly wiggled her fingers about inches away from She Hulk’s ribs
“Ready?” she asked before digging her fingers right into them. This time however She Hulk was prepared enough to force herself to keep from laughing, although it was obvious this was taking a great effort
“Come on now She Hulk, I know that you’re ticklish here, there is numerous documented evidence from your battle with the tickling robot several years back so why don’t you just admit it”
“NNNEEEHHEEVVAAHHH!!!!!!” She Hulk growled angrily as she did her best to ignore Jazinda’s comments – being tickled in a fight with a robot disguised as the Incredible Hulk had been a very embarrassing affair that she did not want to repeat
“Suit yourself, I have allll night to play with you!” Jazinda smirked as she began poking each rib in sequence, watching her She Hulk’s face contorted as she fought the urge to laugh

Soon She Hulk’s face was one of a twisted smile and gritted teeth while tears flowed down her cheeks
“JUST KEEP IT TOGETHER UNTIL THIS STUFF WEARS OFF THEN YOU CAN KICK HER ASS!” She Hulk thought to herself over and over, a mantra that she prayed would see her through this ordeal, but Jazinda had other ideas, slowly she moved her left hand down towards She Hulk’s stomach and commanded the dress to open around her navel causing She Hulk to realise what was going to happen next
“NNNOOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOOGGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAHHHHHHHHDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as her whole body shook as much as possible when she felt Jazinda’s nails skitter over her navel “HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA YOOOHHOOHOHOHOHOUUUUU WWHHIIIIITTTCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed between her non-stop laughter.

Having finally gotten She Hulk to laugh again Jazinda now ramped up the tickling, She Hulk could only watch in horror as a four extra arms suddenly grew out of Jazinda’s sides and moved towards her underarms and ribs while her original two hands continued focusing on her navel
“HHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH GGEGEGEGGEGEHHHHTTT AAWWAAAAHHHHYYY FFRRHAHAHAHAHMMM MMEHEHEHEEEE YYOHOHOHOUUUU FFRREEAAAAHAHAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk begged as the six hands worked as one to keep her laughing

She Hulk continued laughing helplessly as Jazinda’s hands skilfully tickled her defenceless body, she had made each hand have slender fingers with long sharp nails making them into fearful tickling weapons as they danced all over She Hulk’s emerald skin, every single touch causing her captive to squeal for mercy as she recorded the entire thing for the Empress to show how good an acquisition She Hulk would be for the harem. Jazinda also took her time deliberately tickling She Hulk’s muscular torso to show how despite all her vast strength she was now completely helpless to stop the tickling from continuing for as long as she pleased.
“Soooo tough…but sooo ticklish!” she mocked as she turned her two hands at She Hulk’s navel into large white feathers and moved them against her rock hard ab’s
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA GGEGEGEHEHEHETTTT AAAHAHAHHAHAWWAAYYAYAYY!!!!!!”

She Hulk was crying hysterically from all this before a look of horror appeared on her face when she saw Jazinda poke out her tongue and it began lengthening to be become prehensile as it moved towards her navel before it poked it straight into her belly button
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHGGEGEGEGEGEGEGEHHEHETETETTTTT OOOOOFOFHFHFHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!” the heroine screamed wildly, trying to use any strength she could muster to try and thrash about but the Tarkell in her system still kept her helpless and the hands, feathers and tongue continued torturing her.

She Hulk was ready to collapse when Jazinda’s tongue finally stopped but any hopes of her ordeal ending quickly vanished when she watched to her horror as all of Jazinda’s hands slowly morphed into six long, lizard like tongues
“No…no…no…no…” the jade giantess repeated over and over in a panic as they got nearer and nearer to her bare skin… “HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHSSTTAHHAHAHAHHAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk then screamed loudly as they all began licking away at her emerald skin
“You know for someone who denied being ticklish you’re sure laughing a lot!” Jazinda noted
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHGGEGEGEEHHEHHOOHHHFFHFHHAHAHHAHAAMMEEHHEEEE!!!!!!!” She Hulk wailed, laughing too much to even speak in a complete sentence before gasping in shock as Jazinda’s own tongue returned to lapping against her belly button
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHLLLLLPPPPMEMEMEMEHEHHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed despite knowing the forcefield was still there

She Hulk lay there gasping for breath once Jazinda finally stopped and retracted all the myriad of tongues back into her body
“hahahaha hahahhaa….noohohohohooo mmoohohorrrreee…” the once proud heroine had been reduced to a sobbing, sweaty mess as she looked pleadingly to her captor “pplleesseee…” she begged
“Yes, I think that is enough” Jazinda said as she moved several strands of hair out from She Hulk’s face
“hhahah hahaha…reehehllly?” She Hulk said hopefully
“Why yes, I think that’s a sufficient demonstration of your upper body” Jazinda grinned as she climbed off of She Hulk’s waist “Besides, there’s another area that we need to test” she then looked over to She Hulk’s large feet

She Hulk watched horrified as Jazinda positioned herself at the foot of the bed, standing over the helpless heroine and her feet still contained in their red high heels
“My my what lovely, large feet you have She Hulk!” Jazinda said aloud as she picked up one of her sneakers from the floor “Size 18? That means there’s lots to tickle!” she grinned as She Hulk began fearfully shaking her head
“P-p-p-please…I’m begging you…” She Hulk cried, her voice barely more than a panicked whisper
“Now now She Hulk, I’ve got to test out your reactions…for research of course” Jazinda grinned
“YOU SICKO! I SWEAR I’M GONNA…” She Hulk began to growl only to stop dead when Jazinda ordered the nanobots that made up her high heels to begin opening to allow her access to She Hulk’s soft green arches

She Hulk was frozen in fear as Jazinda grinned wickedly at the pair of emerald arches before her
“Exquisite…” she noted as she watched how She Hulk was already trying to move her feet out of her reach “So which one to choose first? How about…this one!” she said aloud before lightly running her nails against She Hulk’s left arch
“GGFFFMMFMFMFF!!!!!!!” She Hulk gasped as she fought hard to not laugh
“Oh come now She Hulk, you know it’s pointless to resist!” Jazinda said calmly as she increased the speed of her fingers making She Hulk’s foot try even harder to move away from her f
“HHMMMFFFF!!!!!!!” was her reply as she clamped her eyes and mouth shut to try and keep her laughter in

Jazinda responded to this by starting to tickle her other foot as well making her eyes bulge open
“GHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!” came the frantic wail as both her feet began trying to shake about hoping to escape Jazinda’s nails
“Tsk tsk suit yourself!” Jazinda replied with a shrug as she ramped up the torture, dragging her nails down the left arch while poking at random spots on the right one
“MMMFMFFHFHFHFHFHFHFHHHFF!!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk cried as she shut her eyes once more, her face going flushed as she tried desperately to maintain her composure, however with her eyes shut she failed to notice Jazinda once more extending her long tongue out and towards her sole
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk screamed as the large tongue gently flicked against her instep, finally making her crack “GEGGEGEEGHEHEHEHETTTTT AAWAAHAHAHAYAYYAYYYY FFRRAAHHAAAAAMAMMM MAMAAHAAAAYYYY FFEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHEEHETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jazinda just ignored She Hulk’s pleas and continued the tongue and fingers assault without stopping while She Hulk continued begging for this to be over.
“PPHHHHHEELELELLELELELELLSSSEEEEEE NNOOHOHOHOH MOOHAHAHARREEE!!!!!!” She Hulk cried over and over to no avail. Jazinda was far too busy showing just how ticklish her captive was for the Empress, thinking of the huge reward she would get for capturing such a prize, deciding to up the ante she then commanded the remaining parts of the shoes to retract to leave She Hulk’s heels and toes exposed as well
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAA OOHOHOHOHOHOO NONOHOHOOOHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!” She Hulk cried loudly as she felt the protective coverings disappear and leaving her feet completely bare. Jazinda wasted no time in moving her fingers downwards to the heels and dragging them against them while She Hulk squirmed as much as possible, but she really began to panic when she felt Jazinda’s tongue slowly brush against her toes…

“NAHAHAAAHHHOOOAAAHH DOOHOOHOHNNNTTT!!!!!!” the heroine begged desperately, already trying to move her toes as far away as possible but the damned Tarkall in her system still prevented her from moving very much
“Mmm…delicious…” Jazinda thought as she began using her tongue in earnest, moving it expertly against each toe one at a time as well as in between each toe causing She Hulk to scream, beg and threaten her in equal measure
“HHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA SSTTAHAHAHAPPP!!!! KKHIHIHIHILLLL YYOHOHOOHUUU!!!!!!!” came the desperate replies from the jade giantess but nothing she said could dissuade Jazinda from her task as she finally finished with her toes and began moving her tongue up and down She Hulk’s left arch while still skittering her nails over the right one before grabbing a discarded hairbrush from the floor and dragging it against She Hulk’s immobile right foot, watching how the once mighty heroine screamed like a banshee when the stiff bristles moved against her bare skin

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHH SSTSTSTSHHHAHAAAPPPP IIHHIIHIHTTT PPHHLLELELASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk wailed over and over as Jazinda’s horrible nails and tongue kept up the tickling, her sides and throat ached after all the almost nonstop tickling and she had no idea how much longer she might last under this kind of torture, in fact if Jazinda had asked for any information she would have gladly offered it just for a break, but Jazinda had no interest in information, all she wanted was She Hulk to keep laughing and laughing and laughing!

However as much as she was enjoying herself Jazinda could also sense that her prize was now near exhaustion so decided to do one final demonstration to push She Hulk to her limits. First she commanded the dress to fully open up to leave She Hulk in just her lacy black underwear against her jade skin then she slowly began shape shifting her body to replace her two arms with eight long tentacles. The tentacles then began sliding along the bed and across She Hulk’s body to take up their respective positions, one wrapped around each ankle, two around her knees, two against her sides and the final two wrapping around her shoulders so they were inches away from her exposed underarms while Jazinda moved her tongue back towards She Hulk’s toes.
“NOHOHOHOOO!!!!! PPLLEEASSEHEHEHEE DODOHOHOHONNTTTT!!!!!” She Hulk began pleading, as the tentacles began moving against her in unison

Jazinda grinned as she unleashed a full, final assault upon She Hulk’s entire body, her tentacles targeting her underarms, ribs and navel, inner thighs and feet while she focused right on her sensitive toes, her tongue flicking against them and in between them at random
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA PPHHALALALALALEEHEHEHEHHSSSSSEEEE NONOOHOHOOHOHOHOHO MMOOHOHOHORRRHRHRHHRHHAHAHAEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk screamed as loud as she could but Jazinda refused to show any mercy, her long tongues lapping against every inch of her ticklish body as she tried in vain to twist and turn away from them while it felt like every single one of the nerve endings in her body was on fire but all she could do was lay there helplessly and let them continue!

She Hulk was gasping for air when Jazinda finally stopped, retracting all the tongues back into her body, she lay there barely able to do anything except continue laughing as Jazinda prepared some things
“Well Shulkie it’s been fun but I need to get you ready now”
“No…. please don’t!” She Hulk cried out weakly, the thought of spending who knows how long at the mercy of some tickle-crazed Empress made her panic
“Sorry but you’re earning me a fortune you know!” she said as she picked up a leather harness ball gag “Now open wide!” seeing this She Hulk quickly shut her mouth tight, she prayed that the Tarkell would wear off soon so that she could kick this aliens ass! Seeing her resistance Jazinda leaned over and started tickling her right underarm, She Hulk’s face grew redder and redder as she tried to keep from laughing but soon the last of her defences cracked
“HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA MMMMFFF!!!!!” she laughed loudly before being silenced as the gag was firmly stuffed in place while Jazinda continued tickling her making She Hulk try to thrash her head from side to side and dislodge it but soon the harness was buckled to keep it in place. The huge gag now in her mouth had the added effect of making She Hulk start drooling as well.

Jazinda admired how the once proud heroine was now all bound, gagged and helpless before her.
“Oh by the way, the gag is coated in enough Tarkell to keep your muslces relaxed until you arrive at the harem for inspection” Jazinda said with a wink
“MMPPPPPFFF!!!!” She Hulk protested as best she could as she tried again to break free from the bonds. Jazinda then held up a black leather collar with a red crystal which she secured around She Hulk’s neck, once it was in place the crystal began glowing

“Ok you’re all set She Hulk. The crystal is going to transport you to the Empresses’ collection ship currently waiting for you in orbit. They’ll take you to the facility to be presented to the Empress for her enjoyment, wont that be exciting?”
“MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!” was all She Hulk could say in her weakened state as the crystal continued to pulsate
“Oh but don’t worry, you won’t be lonely for long,” Jazinda said as she morphed herself into an exact copy of She Hulk complete with the heroine’s voice “You see my fellow hunters and I are going to be infiltrating this planet to test out the various heroines and villainesses here one by one and send any acceptable ones we find to the harem while we take their places, weakening Earth enough for our eventual takeover.”

She Hulk tried to think of a way out of this as Jazinda held up her phone
“In fact I should have told you earlier, while you were unconscious I already arranged a lunch date with Wasp for later this week, I wonder how ticklish she will be compared to you!” she explained “MMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF” She Hulk screamed and struggled as hard as she could, not only were here friends in danger but the whole planet! However, there was a sudden blinding flash and seconds later She Hulk was gone, her body dematerialised onto the waiting alien ship.

Meanwhile back on Earth Jazinda stared at the now empty bed with an evil grin, picking up She Hulk’s discarded phone she dialled a number
“Hi Janet, its Jen. I know we were going to meet up in the week, but would you like to come round tomorrow for a girl’s night instead? ….. Perfect! I can promise we’ll have tons of laughs!”

THE END?

Jennifer's size 18 feet would be an absolute dream. Great story.

Wonderful story! Especially the detailed description of the tickling of her huge feet. :feets:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back