• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for male lee in the Bay area

johnyjohny33

24y/o asian male ler looking to tickle other guys mercilessly. Particularly into ticklish feet :p I can host depending on the time of day.
Also just looking to meet like minded people.
Send me a message.

Haha I know of a male lee in the bay area... I don't think he's on this forum though, and I doubt he'd appreciate me giving out his contact info and pimping him out here. XD

Haha, maybe check in with him, i would love to meet others in the community if he’s down to meet up :p

hey bro! if you have a kik, reach out to me man :) my kik is eyehaveticklishfeet and my ig is ticklemyfeetsies :) I would love to have a session with you if I am ever come up to NorCal!

Haha, maybe check in with him, i would love to meet others in the community if he’s down to meet up :p

Sure, I can ask him for you. We keep in touch on Discord. Are you on there? That's the only point of contact I have for him.

Sure~ i do, but i dont use it much though. 😅 let me know what he says :p

He hasn't responded yet in spite of being online so I wouldn't hold my breath. I haven't heard from the guy in quite a while actually. Sorry. 😓

Hey I am all for meeting you and chatting with you.

33 m nor cal, San Jose. I just sent you a DM

male lee in sf

24y/o asian male ler looking to tickle other guys mercilessly. Particularly into ticklish feet :p I can host depending on the time of day.
Also just looking to meet like minded people.
Send me a message.

i’m a male lee in sf open to try new things :) hit me up (also am fully vaccinated)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back