• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "CCC Club"

CapturedDoll

Verified
The "CCC Club" (Coochie Coochie Coo!)

Spoiler alert. It's Tickle Talk... haha... :aww:

Coochie coochie coo... :) I love it said to me or to say it to someone... It's hard to admit sometimes to myself still. But I never saw it as baby talk since I never heard that applied to babies! Not even on t.v!

It was in toons and movies...

So.. who here enjoys it? Who' a CCC'er. :) I want to know who's enjoyed it also from me... My "Coochie Coo audio... I'm sure some of you heard it... hehe.

Also the spellings of it comes up in multiple different ways. I find that cute, sexy, and interesting! :)

Last edited:
I can only say it when I'm getting affectionate with someone

tho saying it to me makes me feel like i'm getting dominated XD

tho the last time it was said to me was like 5 years ago so maybe my feeling has changed on those words lol

We have a French equivalent that I much prefer to the English version ;)

Love this phrase! I enjoy how it rolls off my tongue when I am a ler..i don't know..it just feels..nositgate!

Oooh what is it? :)

"Guili, guili" (pronunciation here, just click on the red speaker icon). I think it sounds so much cuter, but I guess I am partial. I love it when a woman says it in a sexy voice while she is doing the tickling :wub:

Illustrated here:

frida1.jpg

Hope I am not breaking copyright by posting it :blush:

Tickle talk used to annoy me, but, I have found it's very effective on me recently. Perhaps even makes me a bit more sensitive in ways. Though I do prefer to hear "tickle, tickle, tickle" more than anything.

"Guili, guili" (pronunciation here, just click on the red speaker icon). I think it sounds so much cuter, but I guess I am partial. I love it when a woman says it in a sexy voice while she is doing the tickling :wub:

Interesting … that's how to say it in Farsi as well. I wonder what the history was for the two to intersect. But I do love that I can use either on my ticklish Persian wife with equal results!

While I'm more of a "tickle, tickle, tickle person, coochie, coochie, coo works too when you're trying to make a helplessly bound, very ticklish person feel even more helpless! :p

"Coochie coochie coo" is so maddeningly infantilizing, which makes it yet one more effective weapon when you're trying (and failing) to maintain self-control and assert your dignity.

I love it all! I love to say things it with all the teasing I can throw! Things like "Tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie cooo!! Aww who's a sweet tickly little girl!?" And all of the babytalk that goes on top of it.

Illustrated here:

View attachment 616172

Hope I am not breaking copyright by posting it :blush:

Lovely sound (and lovely illustration -- Saudielli is a masterful writer and artist)!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back