• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Arnold possible tickle

Tickler3408

I was just watching this video on youtube that Lindsay and her husband made and it looks like he tickles her at 1:20. If you look closely at his hand it looks like he is wiggling his fingers into her sides a little bit and she has a little bit of a reaction to it. She was laughing before he touched her so I'm not sure if she is actually being tickled or if I am just seeing things lol. I have posted a video previously of Sam tickling Lindsay so that makes me more inclined to think he is tickling her.

youtu.be/SeOoOauVW1w?t=80

I think she may have been tickled during the video. Because notoriously he does the movement you referred to - which is a typical tickling movement ...

However, as she was laughing before, I had the same doubt as you. But I think it's a ticklish reaction, she takes his hand away later ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back