• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickle attack, and a true mention of occurances

Cute as usual. Reminds me of a phone call from a girlfriend. Her cousin was visiting and was messing with her while she was on the phone.

The one thing I remember was her saying “He won’t let go of my foot.”

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Poor Xu.

I think she enjoys being tickled, but only by you.

I proceeded to then tickle my Xu silly all over, including the infamous tickle spot on her hips, eventually going down to her bare feet, they were either bare or I had at this point made them bare lol. She as usual was squirming giggling herself silly, she doesn't really have a loud laugh, it is more of this huhuhuhuhuh sound. After a little while of this I stopped and looked at her.
"Do you remember now?" I asked grinning.
"Weskerr yooooou" she replied sitting up and kissing me... Sigh I miss that girl.

How could you not miss someone like her?

That reminds me of when my wife and I were dating. She came over to visit me and was sitting on my lap watching tv.

I decided to tickle her on the sides, and I was getting her good. She was giggling and whining “stahahahahap” but not trying to pull away.

It ended when she head butted me in the lip. It was worth it.

You’ll just have to get her in all these places when you get together again.

I really can't wait for this lockdown to be over now seriously.
I asked my girl earlier when she was last tickled, she said "she couldn't remember." So that means it has clearly stopped with the relative now.

Then I asked her "is your neck still being tickled?" She misunder stood what I said and thought I meant, "is your neck still ticklish?" She responded with, "I don't know you need to try it and see". :)

Wow my girl actually wants me to tickle her neck, with pleasure haha. :)

I also sent her a video of me stroking a feather earlier lol and asked if she liked feathers. :D
"No" she said with a grin, then I said "too bad this feather likes you, it's just when it goes to touch you, you move or run away." :)

Aww...

She sounds like a fun girl. Do you ever think you will get her tied up so you can tickle her all over for a while? I know for me, that would be so much fun! :p

That's awesome! I hope you do get to and tell us all about it! ;)

Well you made it through this rough spot, the rest should be easy.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back