Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/13/2021

The TMF Story and Art Archives collect some of our communities best creators work. Check them out!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    I played with a guy I found off of here. He brought the equipment and we switched off. He didn't get tickled nearly as long as I did because we were so new we didn't know about safewords. I remember pitifully asking him to stop and by the time it was his turn he didn't have much time left. I am way more experienced now.
    From now until June 10th you can help me earn a 75% commission by using this special link. Why don't you find out for yourself why I won the Golden Feather Award for Tickling Video Company of the Year 2020?
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...b04719cd02bafa
    Offering a discount on custom clips starring my husband, our sub Mystic, and I in any combination.
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.

New first experiences?

My first "session" was probably 12 years ago. It wasn't a session so much as I went to a spa that gave happy endings. Rather than doing the illegal act at the time, when the girl offered it to me I instead told her I'd give her the money to let me tickle her feet. The exchange was made and it was a great experience.

Ahahahahah bad boy!

I was in my last year of secondary school, so we were both 18. The girl I was with was ridiculously kinky. Beyond belief in fact. She wanted to "try something" that I wasn't too happy to try.

So we came to a compromise & an agreement. She was tied to my bed within the hour. Was delightful.

A guy in my class during my senior year (we were 18) would always tickle me. Every single day. It was embarrassing but got me horny as hell. Maybe he knew it turned me on because he consistently did it, without fail.

My first session was in my college years -- in my college dorm room! I was an undergraduate at a very large state university in Florida. A beautiful blonde agreed to be tied and tickled for an hour. I am primarily a foot-tickler, so I spent most of my time on her beautiful soles, but I did spend a little time attacking her ribs and sides as well. She also agreed to try something new to her (and something I have come to love) -- she masturbated while I tickled her feet. At first, it was difficult for her to concentrate, but she eventually found the tickling sensations to be positive and playful, and she got herself off in no time. After she got dressed, she told me that she enjoyed it quite a bit... it was a damned shame that she transferred to another school in another state.

My next session was with the woman that would become my wife (now ex-wife), in my tiny apartment in upstate New York in January 1998. I moved there for a graduate degree. I'll spare you the details, but it was much more X-rated... and we got to see each other as often as we could. We started dating on Valentine's Day Weekend 1998... we moved in with each other on May 1, 1998... I proposed to her during Valentine's Day Weekend 1999... we got married in late September 2000... but problems reared their ugly heads, and we split amicably in August 2003. We wish each other well, and we've moved on with our lives.
    Hi! I'm Adam. Just an earth-bound misfit, I am a heterosexual male tickler in metro Detroit, Michigan USA.
    adam.sterling@outlook.com / FetLife.com profile

Cool!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345