• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your first experience/session!

Ant_ita

Verified
Hey all! :) I would like to know your first experience or session about tickling! How was it? What did you do? What did you feel?
Thank you! :)

Mine was absolutely amazing! I was nervous as all hell, my stomach doing flip flops. My partner at the time, calmed all those nerves when he flashed a smile and got undressed with the confidence of a man made purely of sex. He tickled me for the first time, and I was a goner! Lol He stripped me down, added some spankings into our play, some biting that left lovely reminders on my feet, but the sadistic tickle torture was pure heaven! We had used under the bed bed straps for bondage, and I ended up popping one of the ties because I thrashed so much from the tickle torture. He created a tickle monster ;)

I felt like I had found my place, finally! So many elements came together that put a permanent smile on my face, I was just gone for tickling and some other dynamics/elements from then out. I wanted to squirm away, be a brat and tell him NO! just to see if he could handle it, challenge my ler, I loved every touch, not knowing where the next spot to be attacked would be...I was kept on a delicious edge during our play. He made sure I’d never be the same afterwards!

Last edited:
Met up with a person that I met on here actually for my first time, probably about 8 years ago or so. I went over to her place after some chatting about it and she tied me down to the bed naked, spread eagle, and explored every inch of my insanely ticklish body and it drove me up a wall, but I loved it! She got my feet especially good with her fingers and a brush after she put some oil on my feet. She also did post orgasm torture on me and that made things even more intense! Ahhhh, such a great time. I hope she is doing well.

My first experience, where I knew I had a thing for tickling, was in Summer School of '02 where I tickled the mess out of my friend almost every day.

My first session was with Nadia on FootPadNYC, now she's with FootSpotNYC. Very fun, a beauty all around, great feet, and very ticklish.

I’ve not sessioned as such, but did have a couple of meet-ups with a fellow TMFer a couple of years ago. Being able to tickle someone who appreciates it on the same level as you is a wonderful thing, as you’re both of the same mindset and coming at things from the same perspective.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I was a "much" older Chinese woman back in 1993 (I was 22, she was 37) She was a Photographer with her own darkroom. One night, she said she had something to show me in the darkroom. We go in and she had photos and chemicals, etc. But she also had a pillory, ankle stocks and what she called a "meza Luna" table. I was still relatively green and it kind of freaked me out, but she explained, in great detail, how she wanted me to strap her in and tickle her. I thought she was kidding at first (despite having been totally turned on by tickling I saw on TV 7 years earlier.)
Skipping a few details, cut to: she is strapped in to the meza Luna table and I thoroughly tickle her entire exposed body for a little under an hour! This led to months of insane tickle torture!

I was a "much" older Chinese woman back in 1993 (I was 22, she was 37) She was a Photographer with her own darkroom. One night, she said she had something to show me in the darkroom. We go in and she had photos and chemicals, etc. But she also had a pillory, ankle stocks and what she called a "meza Luna" table. I was still relatively green and it kind of freaked me out, but she explained, in great detail, how she wanted me to strap her in and tickle her. I thought she was kidding at first (despite having been totally turned on by tickling I saw on TV 7 years earlier.)
Skipping a few details, cut to: she is strapped in to the meza Luna table and I thoroughly tickle her entire exposed body for a little under an hour! This led to months of insane tickle torture!

Omg you were so lucky! I think it's better with older women :)

I taped her hands behind her back, stood behind her, and tickled her tummy.

An incredible, passion-filled relationship filled with sex and bdsm. She wanted everything. And gave it back ten fold.

It was fun, but, of course, I took it for granted. I have had play partners since then. A few of whom were WAY more ticklish and enthusiastic, but I haven't had a real relationship with a 'lee.

God, I was young....(of age, but just inexperienced with tickling, still living with a family member, you know....all around a BABY! Haha)

I met up with someone I had talked with for almost a year on the phone. I said to the family member I lived with that I was chilling at a friends house for the night, and actually spent the night being tickled beyond my wildest hopes.

I was in my sexiest brown “Life is Good” pajamas (they had little dogs in sunglasses all over them, control yourself boys! LOL) and a spaghetti strap tank top. I safeworded a BUNCH, and apologized every time, even though every time I tapped my friend beamed and was smugly proud of himself. My hip pockets, knees, and feet sent me through the roof, and that was BEFORE he flipped me over! My back and the backs of my ribs being poked while he straddled me sent me into silent laughter and tears.

Gosh....wonderful night.....sessioned with him many times after that but kind of drifted apart as we both got into relationships. He set me up with the confidence to approach MANY wonderful people here for tickle sessions in years to come. Miss that guy!

God, I was young....(of age, but just inexperienced with tickling, still living with a family member, you know....all around a BABY! Haha)

I met up with someone I had talked with for almost a year on the phone. I said to the family member I lived with that I was chilling at a friends house for the night, and actually spent the night being tickled beyond my wildest hopes.

I was in my sexiest brown “Life is Good” pajamas (they had little dogs in sunglasses all over them, control yourself boys! LOL) and a spaghetti strap tank top. I safeworded a BUNCH, and apologized every time, even though every time I tapped my friend beamed and was smugly proud of himself. My hip pockets, knees, and feet sent me through the roof, and that was BEFORE he flipped me over! My back and the backs of my ribs being poked while he straddled me sent me into silent laughter and tears.

Gosh....wonderful night.....sessioned with him many times after that but kind of drifted apart as we both got into relationships. He set me up with the confidence to approach MANY wonderful people here for tickle sessions in years to come. Miss that guy!

I hope you could meet that guy again!

I hope you could meet that guy again!

Haha, maybe one day just to say hi! I am happily married to the most amazing man in the world (also my Sir) who tickles me senseless alllll the time though, so my sessioning days are through <3

I remember it very distinctly - a little over ten years ago had my first real "session", meaning not light horseplay or sneaking tickles here and there. I had contacted a touring "session wrestler" - effectively a woman who wrestles men in hotel rooms for big $$$. Many of them are also open to various kinks. I made my appointment, headed down to the city, parked, walked to the hotel ... had a "what am I doing???" moment ... walked ALL the way back to the parking garage ... got over the guilt and jitters ... went back and had a great time! Have seen the same girl multiple times since but there is something special about the first time.

I remember it very distinctly - a little over ten years ago had my first real "session", meaning not light horseplay or sneaking tickles here and there. I had contacted a touring "session wrestler" - effectively a woman who wrestles men in hotel rooms for big $$$. Many of them are also open to various kinks. I made my appointment, headed down to the city, parked, walked to the hotel ... had a "what am I doing???" moment ... walked ALL the way back to the parking garage ... got over the guilt and jitters ... went back and had a great time! Have seen the same girl multiple times since but there is something special about the first time.

So many feels! It was good :)

Haha, maybe one day just to say hi! I am happily married to the most amazing man in the world (also my Sir) who tickles me senseless alllll the time though, so my sessioning days are through <3

Hey Leah! I’m not sure if you remember me, but I had my first session with you in Greenfield about 10 years ago. I had a great time and I still tell people about it.

My most memorable moments were the lady at the desk asking me if I had kids... lol and the Nat Geo/Discovery show about scorpions that we watched while eating Dunkin’s the next morning. Hope you’re doing all right! Congrats on your marriage!
Ryan

Two nurses who like to tickle at a weekly physio class I went to when I was younger. Started with a game of musical statues that ended with tickling, the next week they teased around would anybody go bare foot for the session after last weeks game, I was the only one in the class who did, They then set up an extra bit for me at the end of each weekly session as I had made myself their tickle target from then on. I'm more a ler now, but those were my first experiences of knowing tickling was something I was more curious about than normal.

Two nurses who like to tickle at a weekly physio class I went to when I was younger. Started with a game of musical statues that ended with tickling, the next week they teased around would anybody go bare foot for the session after last weeks game, I was the only one in the class who did, They then set up an extra bit for me at the end of each weekly session as I had made myself their tickle target from then on. I'm more a ler now, but those were my first experiences of knowing tickling was something I was more curious about than normal.

My God it sounds like a fantasy come real!

Hey Leah! I’m not sure if you remember me, but I had my first session with you in Greenfield about 10 years ago. I had a great time and I still tell people about it.

My most memorable moments were the lady at the desk asking me if I had kids... lol and the Nat Geo/Discovery show about scorpions that we watched while eating Dunkin’s the next morning. Hope you’re doing all right! Congrats on your marriage!
Ryan

Haha, no way! I still have you saved in my phone as “Ryan TK”! I totally remember you, and that wicked smile :devilish:

So glad our session has brought you good memories through the years! Those poor hotel staff, LOL! Thanks for reaching out, I’m so happy to hear from you <3 Hope you are doing well and that you have had many other tickle sessions since!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back