• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Palmer Telezz @xsmallfeet Instagram Find (EXTREMLY SMALL FEET)

FTA1

Have I found a doozy for you guys: https://www.instagram.com/xsmallfeet/ this lady has IMHO the most beautiful feet I have ever seen (I'm not kidding when I say that, and considering I have seen tons of different feet over the the years, I honestly don't think I'll find anything better than this). What makes her most unique is her shoe size, she's a literal US SIZE 1-1.5 (yes you're reading that right a literal US size 1-1.5, here's a good example to put their size into perspective https://www.instagram.com/p/B7E522RJhxN/), thus far she hasn't opened any stores and no info on ticklishness (although only one person has asked about her ticklishness if they're to be believed so that's something to consider).

If you absolutely love small feet, this is definitely one you have to check out, and even if you like normal or big sized feet more, I would recommend checking this one out as well, you may be surprised by what you see.

Adorable. Just so cute.
Cute is a HUGE understatement, they're not just cute they're so beautiful, and like I said before I don't think I'll ever find feet that are more beautiful than those I really hope she opens a store or site because she'd have such a huge fanbase, hell she already has almost 1000 followers so she's definitely got that working in her favor and if it turns out she's ticklish (still no info on that AFAIK) that would open the floodgates beyond belief. She's a true diamond in the rough for sure (I mean c'mon how often is it we see US size 1-1.5 feet?) and I hope she sees the potential and fanbase she has because she definitely has what it takes to go further.

I just went to see if she had posted any updates and her instagram is gone, does anybody that followed her know why she might have closed her account like that (I hope she's not another case of a foot model being driven away by obsessive men like as have happened in the past she's a true gem and such a loss would be a sad day for the foot fetish community)?

I just went to see if she had posted any updates and her instagram is gone, does anybody that followed her know why she might have closed her account like that (I hope she's not another case of a foot model being driven away by obsessive men like as have happened in the past she's a true gem and such a loss would be a sad day for the foot fetish community)?

I dunno man. But you definitely are coming across as a bit obsessive here yourself.

Also how do you know her feet are actually 1-1.5? What's the proof there?

Was this chick perhaps a midget?

I dunno man. But you definitely are coming across as a bit obsessive here yourself.

I admit it does seem that way but it just caught me off guard and baffles me why she would just close her account out of the blue like that, as I said previously we've lost a lot of good foot models because of obsessive guys and I don't want to see anything like that happen to her as well (a good example of what I mean is Suzi Soles).

Also how do you know her feet are actually 1-1.5? What's the proof there?
Here's a pic I found on the foot fetish booru showing her foot beside a $20 bill if that gives any indication of her foot size
https://footfetishbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62571

Was this chick perhaps a midget?
I'm not sure but regardless of whether she is or isn't, she has very beautiful feet and to see her go away like that would be a shame for the foot fetish community as a whole.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back