• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2020 Cancellation. Please read

LeeAllure

TMF Master
Dear NESTers,

It's with less laughter than usual that I'm writing to you all now, to let you know that NEST2020 has been cancelled. The CDC & the state of NJ banned gatherings over 50 people for the next 8 weeks/indefinitely. We've moved the hotel contract to April 30, May 1 & 2, 2021.

Please do one of the following:

If you'd like a refund of your 2020 ticket, please email me at [email protected] with your order #, with CANCEL NEST2020 and your last name in the subject line. Your purchase price will be refunded onto your card in 5-10 days. You will also receive an email from Lee once it has been refunded on our end.

If you'd like this year's ticket to be transferred to next year, please email me at [email protected] with TRANSFER NEST2020 and your last name in the subject line.

**All funds NOT refunded/transferred to 2021, by May 1st, 2020 will go towards next year’s event (scholarships, cool stuff.) Please request a refund/transfer by sending an email to [email protected] if you want one by May 1, 2020.

Please be patient with getting these refunds/transfers taken care of. It will take some time.

The hotel is automatically canceling all rooms booked within the NEST block for no penalty. Currently, the hotel is offering a waiver for cancellations for prepaid reservations through April 30, 2020. If, for some reason, you booked your room outside of the NEST room block, your reservation will NOT BE CANCELLED WITH THE NEST BLOCK. You will need to reach out to whatever website or phone number you used to book. If you googled the hotel and clicked the first link to book your room, YOU ARE NOT IN THE NEST BLOCK. If you googled the phone number and called a different number than the number you were given, YOU ARE NOT IN THE NEST BLOCK. You will need to reach out to whichever medium you used to book your room to make sure it gets canceled. You can advise that there is a government-imposed ban on gatherings of 50+ people in the area, and request a refund for prepaid bookings.

If you booked a flight, there is a good chance that you can change your reservation for no change fee. Fare difference generally applies, and requirements/specifics will vary by airline. NOT ALL AIRLINES are currently waiving change fees for flights taking place May!

However this will likely continue to expand into May, for both domestic and international flights. As a general rule, airlines will only offer a refund if they cancelled your flight, or of course if you purchased a refundable ticket.

Below are links to some of the most popular waivers in place:

https://www.delta.com/us/en/advisories/other-alerts/coronavirus-travel-updates

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/travel-alerts.jsp

https://hub.united.com/united-coronavirus-covid19-safety-update-2645397564.html

Please contact your airline directly to discuss your options. If you need help figuring out how to go about changing your flight, please feel free to email Mandy at [email protected].

If you are curious about NEST's finances, you may like to know that all funds collected for tickets being held for 2021 will sit in the NEST checking account and accrue interest. NEST already paid a deposit to the hotel on the conference space, which the hotel is keeping since they are moving our contract to 2021. NEST already prepaid for some other things that we will work to change to 2021 with the most minimal financial impact possible.

I understand that not having NEST is a blow to many of you who depend on being able to get together with friends every year at this time. If you decide to still get together with people, please, follow all necessary steps to keep yourself and others around you as safe as possible.

Thank you for your understanding

Lee

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back