• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige's Tickle Machine (Pt. 01, 02 and 03)

I get this question all the time. So I'm going to give a detailed answer.
Here's what a lot of people don't understand.
There's all this content out there, in the wild.
Youtube will destroy TONS of this content out of literal SPITE for people like you who enjoy it.
They DON'T like your erection, bro. And they will be a cockblocking boner killer at every turn if they can. Just look at all the videos that were linked from this site that eventually were taken down not even a few hours after being linked.

I'm doing something important by archiving this material so that you and others like us can actually enjoy this good material that is organized and curated for quality reactions.

And in order to do that, I need to make money to pay for the site. So I charge a fee for the access.
I don't care if it is legal or not. Everyone screams that they wish these videos were saved when they get taken down.
Well FUCK man. Here ya go. I'm going through every page of the mainstream section and looking for links that are working, downloading the videos, and dealing with people who think they are doing the right thing by trying to block me from actually helping the community at large. I understand people are worried about me and the legal stuff, but honestly, let me deal with that when it comes. Just enjoy the stuff while it is here though.

If it gets taken down, I'll just rebuild it somewhere else. People deserve to see it, and who am I to block them from their pleasure?

And if you have a moral problem with me charging a fee for my collecting the content to help everyone, I suggest you consider how you'd feel if someone had a moral issue with someone cutting down trees to use for paper, and charging for the paper.

Besides, it's just a dollar a week.

Obviously this guy is morally bankrupt, facilitating sexual gratification from minors to line your pockets has to be the lowest of the low.

But also thick as pig shit as well. The analogy is awful, you didn’t cut down any trees, the trees were already cut down by someone else, and placed in a big pile of free wood. Then you come along, snatch some free wood and start selling it.
Oh, and bold caps don’t make your point any better either.

Bumping because this thread needs to be seen and this idiot needs to be banned. An admitted pedophile is hosting videos of underaged girls on a website he created is still able to post on this forum for reasons I'll never understand. Through his posts in this thread he isn't denying any of the accusations that he's getting sexual gratification from videos of minors.

Is this what this site is tolerating these days?

Chill out dude, he was banned a long time ago. Hence why his account says "Guest"

I can't even see the banned user's posts anymore so I have no idea what that dude is going on about.

I can't even see the banned user's posts anymore so I have no idea what that dude is going on about.

They’re quoted above.

Long and the short of it is he was taking free content off this forum and building a site that he made you pay to see. He also had a ton of underage content on there and he said “I don’t care if it’s illegal”, so basically he’s a straight up peadophile

I hate to say it, but if we were to even have one pedo on this forum. The whole site would need to be shut down.

I hate to say it, but if we were to even have one pedo on this forum. The whole site would need to be shut down.

That's why he needs banning, he's now claiming he bought the domain but he's full of shit

Reading all of this reminds me of the EverybodyTickle guy(whose name starts with S,it's Schapp-something) who posted several renfaire tickling videos five to six years ago that went all over the Internet before it was discovered that he illegally nabbed those clips from various people's privately owned renafire compilations collections,clips that are now gone although a few of them remain on-line as his EverybodyTickle site also has similar illegal pics of tweens and teens getting tied up and tickled as we all wisely know that those things are a big No-No. The world truly needs more original people and very less people in the Dan Schneider mode.

They’re quoted above.

Long and the short of it is he was taking free content off this forum and building a site that he made you pay to see. He also had a ton of underage content on there and he said “I don’t care if it’s illegal”, so basically he’s a straight up peadophile

Yeah, I remember him. I don't remember the pedo controversy but I do remember him posting in a bunch of different threads about posting public clips to his website that he was charging for. That was bad enough.

Yeah, I remember him. I don't remember the pedo controversy but I do remember him posting in a bunch of different threads about posting public clips to his website that he was charging for. That was bad enough.

If you look on the previous page of this thread randomperson101 screen shotted his old site and circled all the videos which featured underage content. Bare in mind he was SELLING all this, even the banner on his site was of a child being tickled and he said that he didn't care if it was illegal. He was not only collecting underage content, he was selling it as well

Wow, these videos are incredible! It’s so much like one of my biggest fantasies, being held down and tickled into screaming in front of people. It’d be so embarrassing and incredible. I feel like I’d be laying there as a complete mess like them

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back