• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige's Tickle Machine (Pt. 01, 02 and 03)

Where is girl 1 and 2 even being tickled? It sounds like a lot of hollering over nothing lol.

Where is girl 1 and 2 even being tickled? It sounds like a lot of hollering over nothing lol.

He's tickling their sides in the first two videos. It is the method that is used in the third, but in the third one it's another woman who tickles the girl in the yellow coat. It's just that his hand is half hidden going to the sides of the first two women, but he is tickling their sides ...

I think the hysterical screams happen because the women are terrified of being tickled. In the third, this is more evident, but it may be happening in the first two ...

Yeah, and if you're susceptible and you've ever been tickled like this you can tell exactly what's going on -- his fingers are alighting on that super-vulnerable, super-sensitive side of the abdomen and then just barely moving at all, but that's all it takes -- the gentlest, almost imperceptible oscillation of a couple of fingers against your skin there can send a person through the roof. As I watch these my identification with the shrieking girls is so visceral my arms are clamping against my sides.

Which one seemed the most ticklish to you and how do you think they would do with a producer like silvercherry or central? :)

Yeah, and if you're susceptible and you've ever been tickled like this you can tell exactly what's going on -- his fingers are alighting on that super-vulnerable, super-sensitive side of the abdomen and then just barely moving at all, but that's all it takes -- the gentlest, almost imperceptible oscillation of a couple of fingers against your skin there can send a person through the roof. As I watch these my identification with the shrieking girls is so visceral my arms are clamping against my sides.

Wow, Wade! His description was sensational, you could even feel the excitement! That's right, you can feel exactly the smooth slide of the fingers and the dread they feel when they notice that they will be tickled ...

Which one seemed the most ticklish to you and how do you think they would do with a producer like silvercherry or central? :)

No doubt that the third one is the most hysterical and terrified of the situation, so she must be the one who is most terrified of tickling - and, so to speak, the most sensitive girl ...

I don't know how they would handle this situation with these producers, but I would love to see them there being tickled, that would be awesome!
This video is from the beginning of 2008, it is more than 12 years old. It would be cool to have a new video of them.
If we had at least a video produced from the third ... But that is too much to dream! I think it'll stay as a dream - just like in the case of the famous "Tickling my ticklish girlfriend to death". Wow, this video is hot too ...

Tickle Country, how can you be taking someone else's content and charging money for people to see it on your site? Pretty sure that's not what they call legal.

Tickle Country, how can you be taking someone else's content and charging money for people to see it on your site? Pretty sure that's not what they call legal.

I get this question all the time. So I'm going to give a detailed answer.
Here's what a lot of people don't understand.
There's all this content out there, in the wild.
Youtube will destroy TONS of this content out of literal SPITE for people like you who enjoy it.
They DON'T like your erection, bro. And they will be a cockblocking boner killer at every turn if they can. Just look at all the videos that were linked from this site that eventually were taken down not even a few hours after being linked.

I'm doing something important by archiving this material so that you and others like us can actually enjoy this good material that is organized and curated for quality reactions.

And in order to do that, I need to make money to pay for the site. So I charge a fee for the access.
I don't care if it is legal or not. Everyone screams that they wish these videos were saved when they get taken down.
Well FUCK man. Here ya go. I'm going through every page of the mainstream section and looking for links that are working, downloading the videos, and dealing with people who think they are doing the right thing by trying to block me from actually helping the community at large. I understand people are worried about me and the legal stuff, but honestly, let me deal with that when it comes. Just enjoy the stuff while it is here though.

If it gets taken down, I'll just rebuild it somewhere else. People deserve to see it, and who am I to block them from their pleasure?

And if you have a moral problem with me charging a fee for my collecting the content to help everyone, I suggest you consider how you'd feel if someone had a moral issue with someone cutting down trees to use for paper, and charging for the paper.

Besides, it's just a dollar a week.

Youtube will destroy TONS of this content out of literal SPITE for people like you who enjoy it.
They DON'T like your erection, bro. And they will be a cockblocking boner killer at every turn if they can. Just look at all the videos that were linked from this site that eventually were taken down not even a few hours after being linked.

I'm doing something important by archiving this material so that you and others like us can actually enjoy this good material that is organized and curated for quality reactions.

And in order to do that, I need to make money to pay for the site. So I charge a fee for the access.
I don't care if it is legal or not. Everyone screams that they wish these videos were saved when they get taken down.
Well FUCK man. Here ya go. I'm going through every page of the mainstream section and looking for links that are working, downloading the videos, and dealing with people who think they are doing the right thing by trying to block me from actually helping the community at large. I understand people are worried about me and the legal stuff, but honestly, let me deal with that when it comes. Just enjoy the stuff while it is here though.

If it gets taken down, I'll just rebuild it somewhere else. People deserve to see it, and who am I to block them from their pleasure?

And if you have a moral problem with me charging a fee for my collecting the content to help everyone, I suggest you consider how you'd feel if someone had a moral issue with someone cutting down trees to use for paper, and charging for the paper.

Wouldn't have a problem with it, if I was paying someone who had anything to do with the process, or the product. You're taking what someone else produced and someone else found, and charging for it.
But it's a free country.

How about the moral issue of your videos featuring underage girls?

That's an extremely serious accusation; you'd better be prepared to prove that.

From what I can tell from the thumbnails in the catalogue (because I sure as hell am not paying to access that site's videos), that appears to be the case in at least some of the videos. I'll post some screenshots pointing out which ones I think are.

Last edited:
That's an extremely serious accusation; you'd better be prepared to prove that.

Here's what I'm basing my accusation on.. (The ones I've outlined in red are the thumbnails I'm basing this on)

These pictures are from the catalogue from www.ticklecountry.com under "Mainstream tickles - Amateur Tickling":

(Maybe you think some are up for debate but it's obvious that some others are very clearly children).

8ad4f7b2d1c03df9eeefcd07c475b75a.png

ea566df01e590873dd5a0ab0bb7ab8f6.png

5547e8fb64b7f90734ce53b27d799830.png

0e74432f9ca3a26396df3aacf6f42613.png

063ac30a421a3e34d8c99e77b168aef4.png

7e641305399e352f141048e6026fda56.png

84f2d6212e85de5b6faad6fa4d2ed10a.png

Attachments

• ea566df01e590873dd5a0ab0bb7ab8f6.png
    ea566df01e590873dd5a0ab0bb7ab8f6.png
    774.3 KB · Views: 56
A bunch of those that you didn't circle had minors in them too.

Where the moderators at?

A bunch of those that you didn't circle had minors in them too.

Where the moderators at?

I already reported him days ago to Jeff after i clicked on his link only to find the background pic was of two little kids getting tickled or something.....I didn't take a good look, I just saw two toddlers and an adult, and I was outta there. This guy assured Jeff that he was taking down all content with minors in them. Guess he lied. (I knew he would!)

Furthermore, weeks ago, before I knew what his site was, I sent him a clip that he had been looking for....then, just to be a nice guy, I hipped him to over FIFTY other mainstream clips from threads I had recently updated. Next thing I know, he's selling them.

Plain and simple: this guy appears to host little kids getting tickled so I'd advise not joining his site, or even clicking on his link.

If you want to give money to see mainstream clips, why not contribute to the TMF? We've got an amazing collection here.

Last edited:
PS. Thanks RandomPerson for the screenshots..... all I had seen was his mainpage with the toddlers, and I clicked right out of it immediately, and sent a PM to Jeff. Great work, buddy.

From what I can tell from the thumbnails in the catalogue (because I sure as hell am not paying to access that site's videos), that appears to be the case in at least some of the videos. I'll post some screenshots pointing out which ones I think are.

Damn. Guess we won't be seeing him again. Good work.

Long time lurker, rarely post: FUCK. HIM. If you're hosting children on your site, you're not only giving an already marginalized fetish a bad name, you're a morally bankrupt human being.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back