• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by sea creatures */F. Nudity: Boobs, Glimpse of trimmed bush.

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Greetings,

Here's a nice young woman in a bit of a ticklish pickle. She and a few of her girlfriends hired a boat to spend a week or two around the tropical coast of a group of friendly islands. each day they would move around a bit enjoying the delicious warm seas and visiting the islands to get provisions.

Today, however, this girl had happened upon a group of strange starfish/jellyfish kind of creatures, who, thinking she might be something tasty to eat have started to investigate her body. As you can probably tell this is a highly ticklish experience for her. She didn't know whether it was best to get back in the dinghy or try to return to the main boat and have her friends pull her aboard (she is laughing rather a lot so isn't thinking very clearly).

The option of getting back to the boat is not working out too well. She can hardly keep hold of the ladder for laughing and the other girls are not sure they want all those creatures to come aboard as they might decide to start tickling everyone and they are all very ticklish.

The underside of the creatures, the surface in contact with the girl's skin, is covered in tiny probing, tickling cilia, and being related to jellyfish they have a very mild sting. They are more accustomed to eating extremely small sealife so the stings are not painful but cause a quite delicious tickling in the skin and muscles of humans. The locals that live on the island often deliberately go swimming among them for the express purpose of getting well and truly tickled.

In fact once this helpless girl has recovered from her jellyfish tickle session and realises how good it made her feel it's quite likely she will go back for more, encouraging her friends to join her, and they will spend the rest of their holiday moored right here getting tickled silly multiple times each day.

Keep safe everyone.

All the best

C.

Attachments

• TicklingSeaCreatures2b.jpg
    TicklingSeaCreatures2b.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 1,191
You are back! Happy to have you!

A pure DELIGHT!

Always love seeing new work from you, good buddy!

B

Thanks Deets, glad you enjoyed it.

Great concept and fine drawing. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks milagros

I love your work Detritus. It's literally the best, to me.

Thanks Tickle Country, you're very kind to say so

You are back! Happy to have you!

Thanks 3xPIN, nice to be back (even if it might only be for a while).

---

I have a bit of time on my hands right now, I'll try to come up with a few more offerings while I get the chance.

It's nice to be back amongst the tickle madness for a bit

All the best,

D

Everything is going to get better whenever my favorite situational artist gives us a new art. thanks detritus!

Colorful and mischievous! Your depictions of underarm and belly tickling remain unmatched!

You sir, really are a master when it comes to desperate situations!
I love it.

Everything is going to get better whenever my favorite situational artist gives us a new art. thanks detritus!
Thanks you MisterAE, pleased that you like it.

Colorful and mischievous! Your depictions of underarm and belly tickling remain unmatched!
You are very kind Low_Roads, thank you.

You sir, really are a master when it comes to desperate situations!
I love it.

Well thanks Zabitat, situations where the result of not being able to endure the tickling is even more tickling are quite delicious, aren't they?

Hello there)) but I was once tied up and put on the nipples of snails... I am very afraid of tickling on my nipples and they stick out treacherously.

Iy's been a long wait
Excellent as always
I hope you're working on a shirnking episode soon
Thanks

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back