• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I cant be the only lesbian

LuvsTikls575

I cant be the only lesbian out there who's into tickling!? Looking for that one in a million lee. I dont mind switch but I really like to be in control

STILL LOOKING!!!!

Last edited:
I try to find women all the time!!!
I think women get worried about what they like and how it makes them look.

Good luck
And there are always professionals if you need to scratch that itch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're definitely not the only lesbian on this forum, but women tend to be outnumbered by the guys and more quiet than the guys.

I feel the same way. Smh. I’m on fetlife too and fellow lesbians are very hard to come by. I just stick with vanilla girls and figure out ways to incorporate the fetish. My ideal would be to find someone who likes it just as much as I do.

Be Cautious as there are many guys on here pretending to be women. I have barely been on this site and have still had like 2 guys message me saying they aren't really women but want feet pics. And another girl told me she has had a few guys pretending to be women message her too. It's a difficult thing to verify so I guess you just have to use your insticnts

Be Cautious as there are many guys on here pretending to be women. I have barely been on this site and have still had like 2 guys message me saying they aren't really women but want feet pics. And another girl told me she has had a few guys pretending to be women message her too. It's a difficult thing to verify so I guess you just have to use your insticnts

Not just on here, on all sites, even FL. Make sure they verify with you first. There's really no reason why they shouldn't be able to do a video call. If they make excuses, move on.

24/F lee, lesbian in FL, definitely have struggled to meet other girls on here.

I’m not a lesbian but I would love to have a woman tie me naked and tickle and tease me.

Hey there! I'm Bi and have been looking for a F ler. Message me if you want to chat!

So I guess I gotta become woman to be desired by a woman so I can tickle a woman.

Hi y’all! Lesbian switch from Colorado here &#55357;&#56842; Feel free to message me if you wanna be friends!

Im a 23 year old Bi female switch in Central Florida if any girls are nearby :)

Hiiii! I’m a 25 year old woman who loves to tickle and be tickled! New to TMF... :)

Hey!! &#55357;&#56898; I'm 25 and female. I identify as straight but its actually a fantasy of mine to have a female ler or switch. I love being tickled!! So if any female lers are looking for a female lee hit me up &#55357;&#56898; I would love some more female friends on here who would possibly be down to meet up. If not, that's fine too, I know how nerve wracking it can be to meet up with people you meet online, so we could just talk on here if that's what you're looking for &#55357;&#56898; I'm from near Las Vegas by the way

Hey!! �� I'm 25 and female. I identify as straight but its actually a fantasy of mine to have a female ler or switch. I love being tickled!! So if any female lers are looking for a female lee hit me up �� I would love some more female friends on here who would possibly be down to meet up. If not, that's fine too, I know how nerve wracking it can be to meet up with people you meet online, so we could just talk on here if that's what you're looking for �� I'm from near Las Vegas by the way
The ??s are supposed to be smiley faces hahaha

Hi! I am lesbian 20 years old and i am not into roleplay but i like to talk about tickling experiences and fantasies if you want a little chat about it hit me up

23/f/ ler and I LOVE tickling girls! Super hard to come by tho! I just want to partake in some f/f merciless tickling action!

When the guy pretending to be a girl meets another guy pretending to be a girl that's where the magic happens! ;) Good luck in your quest!

best wishes

R

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back