• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drunk people make weird brags (f/f)

Yes it is funny how the conversation can change and indeed, how tickling tends to occur, when people drink.
I think because alcohol relaxes any mental defenses in your brain, and whilst you would not even mention it normally when the defenses are saying no, when these defenses are relaxed you tend to say what ever comes to mind.

I've known a couple of people like that, both women: largely (or completely) unticklish, except for their knees, which would completely undo them.

Knees and legs can totally be a total kill-zone, while the rest of the body is able to deal, I've seen this phenomenon before! I've noticed when women are asked where they're most ticklish, knees and thighs is not an uncommon answer. Not sure if it's the same with men. I feel like women have their legs and knees touched (and tickled) more by guys than the other way around. Or when it's the other way around, the guy is not bare-legged as much as women are, or something like that. (this is not scientific fact, obviously!)

Anyways....thanks for sharing the memory....if you're still in lockdown, by all means, write some more!

Fun memories thanks for sharing! I can rather relate to the almost immune girl, I have done this "haha you can't get me, but I can get you" thing at many parties. Such fun!

Knees and legs can totally be a total kill-zone, while the rest of the body is able to deal, I've seen this phenomenon before! I've noticed when women are asked where they're most ticklish, knees and thighs is not an uncommon answer. Not sure if it's the same with men. I feel like women have their legs and knees touched (and tickled) more by guys than the other way around. Or when it's the other way around, the guy is not bare-legged as much as women are, or something like that. (this is not scientific fact, obviously!)

Anyways....thanks for sharing the memory....if you're still in lockdown, by all means, write some more!

I think your on to something. I think another thing is knees just arent a popular spot to attack to most people. My wife had no idea how ticklish her thighs were till she got with me :devilish:Turns out its her most ticklish spot

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back