• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis tickling... women please.

I can't control that region in any situation. If it's going up it's going up even if I don't want it to. It's a physiological reaction that can be a nuisance at times, especially when combined with my f/m tickle fetish. When you see a woman you find attractive and you're desperately trying and failing to push thoughts of being her tickle slave out of your head...lol

It's so funny, I experience the same thing from a different perspective. I know he can't control it and I enjoy that. Plus I enjoy knowing he can't do anything about the fact that he's at my mercy.

It's so funny, I experience the same thing from a different perspective. I know he can't control it and I enjoy that. Plus I enjoy knowing he can't do anything about the fact that he's at my mercy.

Hehe...trust me, he enjoys both of those things too. The total loss of control at the hands of a lady he trusts is the definition of ecstasy for a subby guy :D

Definitely some psychological stuff going on. It is tortorus for the guy as well, as his cock is betraying his secret fantasy.

Love everyone's takes on this topic! It is one of my most ticklish spots for sure!

As a bi woman who loves both tickling (mostly as a lee but SOMETIMES as a switch) and a good looking cock, I have always been interested in genital tickling a biological male. I wasn’t able to do it until very recently though as my fiancé isn’t ticklish and I hadn’t yet found someone who’d be into it. That changed earlier this week and it was quite delightful and fun! I loved tickling his cock, balls, and groin area. I enjoyed the transformation and the pleasure as I put him all the way down the back of my throat (as he was tied face up spread eagle and just mercilessly tickled him) while he flopped around squirming and struggling to get free just howling in laughter between hard moans of pleasure. I just stayed there for awhile with me nestled between his legs, him deep in my throat while my hands worked his hips, belly, kneecaps, and underarms. His thrashing was what caused his own pleasure and just kept eye contact with him so he’d see his cock down my throat getting massaged as he was being tortured by the same woman. He seemed to really enjoy it as well. When he finally screamed for a break, he said “holy fuck…that was…that was…oh my god you are so fucking smoking hot! Fuck.”

I was looking at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?263194-Men-Turned-On-By-Tickling.

Quite a nice collection. And I was wondering... what is it that makes this attractive to the ladies?

Is it the physical transformation? Making a guy do something he doesn't necessarily want to do?

Ladies, please chime in!

As a bi woman who loves both tickling (mostly as a lee but SOMETIMES as a switch) and a good looking cock, I have always been interested in genital tickling a biological male. I wasn’t able to do it until very recently though as my fiancé isn’t ticklish and I hadn’t yet found someone who’d be into it. That changed earlier this week and it was quite delightful and fun! I loved tickling his cock, balls, and groin area. I enjoyed the transformation and the pleasure as I put him all the way down the back of my throat (as he was tied face up spread eagle and just mercilessly tickled him) while he flopped around squirming and struggling to get free just howling in laughter between hard moans of pleasure. I just stayed there for awhile with me nestled between his legs, him deep in my throat while my hands worked his hips, belly, kneecaps, and underarms. His thrashing was what caused his own pleasure and just kept eye contact with him so he’d see his cock down my throat getting massaged as he was being tortured by the same woman. He seemed to really enjoy it as well. When he finally screamed for a break, he said “holy fuck…that was…that was…oh my god you are so fucking smoking hot! Fuck.”

I'm a guy who is mainly a lee, but I take great delight in female pleasure, so I am definitely willing to ler up to 50% of the time.

I'm a guy who is mainly a lee, but I take great delight in female pleasure, so I am definitely willing to ler up to 50% of the time.

That’s so awesome! You sound like a very good and equal partner to those who you play with. We need more folks out there like you who value female pleasure :)

Well, said... lucky guy indeed!

That’s so awesome! You sound like a very good and equal partner to those who you play with. We need more folks out there like you who value female pleasure :)

It's maybe not specifically female pleasure, but my partner's pleasure. It's just that I'm a hetero guy, so my partners are always female. I think I'd feel the same way if I were gay or bi and played with guys. I'm perfectly happy to always be the lee, but I would never refuse to return the favour :D

It's maybe not specifically female pleasure, but my partner's pleasure. It's just that I'm a hetero guy, so my partners are always female. I think I'd feel the same way if I were gay or bi and played with guys. I'm perfectly happy to always be the lee, but I would never refuse to return the favour :D

Yyyaaassssss!!!! We love to see it!! Good for you! If we ever meet, remind me to give you a high fucking five! Cheers!

Yyyaaassssss!!!! We love to see it!! Good for you! If we ever meet, remind me to give you a high fucking five! Cheers!

Once tickled a girl who refused to ler - which, don't get me wrong, she was entirely entitled to do - but I still don't get the attitude. Why refuse to give your partner pleasure at no cost to yourself? The lee situation is totally different of course, since it could be a very unpleasant and traumatic experience for a person who doesn't want it.

I loved reading all of the comments from the women and men perspective. The pleasure of bringing someone to that ultimate orgasmic pleasure over and over...through edging....teasing....tickling....is amazing. Watching the body go through so many types of reactions....from gentle pleasure.....almost orgasmic release....to desperation is a total turn on to watch and feel. Love to chat with anyone who also enjoys this type of pleasure. Toby

Great thread! I do think its different for everyone.

I agree with those who've connected it with tease and denial - for me, tickling is very much linked to eroticism/sex and teasing/tantalizing. (Great to see some like-minded women on here!). Tickling a man's most sensitive member, while both giving him pleasure but denying him the ultimate release, is a huge turn-on for me.

I love hearing a man moan and beg and be vocal about his desires in bed - cock tickling can really get a guy to enter the heights of desperation if the guy is into it. I'm pretty dominant, but don't enjoy pain/degradation. Genital tickling is such an erotic torture that involves using pleasure as a form of torment and I love that idea. I also happen to be one of (the few???) women who are very aroused visually (although I do very much enjoy erotic stories and audio). It wouldn't just be a cock getting tickled that would get me hot, but seeing the guy's entire reaction - or seeing dialogue with the image.

Also, seeing a man's cock go from flaccid to hard - and knowing it's b/c of what I'm doing to him - is also a big turn-on for me. (Especially if he is uncut - it's erotic the way the head peaks out.)

In FICTION (not real life), I also find it incredibly hot if the cock tickling/teasing is accompanied by interrogation or some sort of experiment. Something very erotic about a horny, panicked man fighting his arousal.

I also do enjoy seeing this same type of thing with women. Watching a woman's pussy/clit get tickled/teased in this way is incredibly erotic to me - again, I think for me it's the reactions.

Just my two cents ;)

-Marie

Same here, Marie. Nice to hear a female’s perspective, especially one who is into it. Where do I sign up? 😉

Seeing a guy get hard from either being tickled or doing it is a turn on. I guess because they look helpless or get off to torturing a woman with tickling. Fun to play with too.

Thanks for your answer. I completely agree.

Hi there!

I'm into it as well. I've started a clip store doing what I love doing, and there are some pictures in the images section.... for my full body f/m clips, I regularly involve tickling and teasing of his cock and balls as part of the torment :devilish:

i have found it to be extremely effective and satisfying lol

It (penis tickling) does tend to betray the fact that he likes tickling, doesn't it... (What a way to get somebodies attention!)

Appreciate all the women's perspective on this topic! &#55357;&#56842;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back