• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missy Franklin (Olympic Swimmer )

datrhaxel

Well known American Swimmer and Gold medalist Missy Franklin (who has size 13 feet) was asked a question on her IG about pedicures and her response is attached below !

Attachments

• FFDA6AA6-B299-40FF-AD69-1BAA35E7DDF0.png
    FFDA6AA6-B299-40FF-AD69-1BAA35E7DDF0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 933
Looks like everybody is going to start using the pedi question now.

Would love to see her being tickled to tears! Running fingers lightly over her feet may drive her crazy!

And her feet are really beautiful too: wikifeet.com/Missy_Franklin

These three are my favorites until now - I didn't see all of them, but these three are gorgeous:
Missy Franklin.jpg
Missy Franklin (02).jpg
Missy-Franklin-Feet-2879921.jpg

Well known American Swimmer and Gold medalist Missy Franklin (who has size 13 feet) was asked a question on her IG about pedicures and her response is attached below !

Great work. Always been curious about Missy. It’s a shame her feet are huge so must take a while to scrub....or not😂

Amazing find! Shes beautiful and has lovely feet. Yeah, I have seen everyone going crazy with the pedicure question now. But hell, I mean it works. It's just innocent enough to fly under the radar without showing one's true intentions, and it gets results.

I will say though, just a thought. I feel like every woman, or many women, etc. always claim to have the most ticklish feet ever, then you tickle them and they're over exaggerating. I've tickled a lot of people in the past who went on and on about how ticklish they are, but were over exaggerating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back