• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Day Weekend *****/F

I'm really enjoying how you're writing this. I enjoy that Allison isn't being tortured non-stop, but is having the threat of tickling used as a way of controlling her.

If I may make a suggestion: When you're done with this could you put it all together in a single post? I was initially hesitant to check in on this again after reading the first part because I didn't realize that the story was being continued later on down the thread. Putting it all together after you've wrapped it up would be a lot more convenient for the reader than having to scroll through to see if they've missed anything.

I'm really enjoying how you're writing this. I enjoy that Allison isn't being tortured non-stop, but is having the threat of tickling used as a way of controlling her.

If I may make a suggestion: When you're done with this could you put it all together in a single post? I was initially hesitant to check in on this again after reading the first part because I didn't realize that the story was being continued later on down the thread. Putting it all together after you've wrapped it up would be a lot more convenient for the reader than having to scroll through to see if they've missed anything.

Thank you for the feedback! Interestingly enough I wanted to tickling to seem real, even if the plot itself is rather absurd! And I think your idea of putting the story together as single post is really smart. I honestly was not sure of the best way to go about posting multiple parts. I have seen people post them as separate threads before, which to is also hard to follow, at least to me any way. But yes, once I complete the story I will make it all one succinct post so people will be able to follow along more easily. Thank you for the suggestion :)

And thank you to everyone else for the feedback. I may not respond to everyone but I have read all the posts and I am so glad people are enjoying this. Especially right now when everything in the world seems so crazy. You are all so wonderful!!!

Hi all!

I am bumping this because I recently wrote part four. I had some requests to make a post combining all four parts so it would be an easier read. So with that feedback in mind, I did just that. If you read my first comment in the thread I have all four parts there :)

I was not entirely sure how to end the story as I felt like I had explored everything I wanted to with this scenario. However I wanted to wrap it up in a somewhat satisfying way while also leaving something to the imagination. I hope you all enjoy :)

Should make a squeal where joker and Quinn get her belly and pits really good

Is there going to be a part 5? I know I saw all 4 parts in your first posting of the story.

Wow nice. It reminds me of an old tickling story of "Toy Story" where the mother is tickled by the toys

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back