• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

33- Ticklish Female Lee - Seattle Area

emilybelle

Hey there!!

As the title states, I'm a ticklish female lee in Seattle looking for a dom/ tickler. I'm athletic and petite with size 7.5 feet. If it wasn't for this whole COVID situation, I'd be getting my usual pedicures to keep my ticklish feet perfectly soft and maintained. I definitely get goosebumps over the thought of my tickler gently scraping his nails over my exposed and helpless armpits... but needless to say, I'm ticklish all over. Definitely interested in having a session once we can finally leave our homes...

Send me a PM and maybe we can connect here or on KIK and get to know one another :)

Hi Emily, wish I was closer, would love to tickle your helpless body! Hope your well, stay safe, peace.

Hey there Emily, I've sent you a PM. Feel free to hit me up on kik: HaroldHyena and let's kick off the convo

I also sent u a couple PMs not realizing at first that you replied to my recent post.

When I realized, I took a shot in the dark with a PM giving out personal information to see if it goes anywhere. Which was not an easy thing for me because I keep this part of my life very private & secret. Kept very deep in the closet that not a single soul knows about it.

So will see if it pays off!

What is KiK & how do I chat with you on there. I do not currently have your imfo

Hi Emily,

I sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you soon!

I never really understood the need to after you send a pm, u immediately have to go and comment to that person that you have sent them a pm. Lol guys, he/or she knows u have sent them a pm, and he/she will either pm u back or they will not. Blowing up their "bait" post of reminders to not forget that You have sent them a freakin pm is most likely a major turn off. Don't Seem so desperate, it might help u get a lot closer to your goal.

Replying to jayson752003:

I've seen discussions about this practice elsewhere on TMF, and the jury seems divided about whether it is a good practice or not. Some recipients would interpret that announcement as being desperate, as you describe. Other recipients appreciate the context; that is, they wouldn't want to respond to someone who sent them a PM out of the blue, but if that person was responding to a public post but wanted to keep some of the response private, a reply on the thread provides context to the follow-up PM.

I don't believe there is one *right* or *wrong* way to do this. The important thing is to be respectful of other people's feelings and boundaries, and then within that constraint, to just be yourself. If the other person responds, then great. If not, don't make an ass of yourself.

Hey there, I'm pretty close to Seattle myself! Would love to talk about this!

Replying to jayson752003:

I've seen discussions about this practice elsewhere on TMF, and the jury seems divided about whether it is a good practice or not. Some recipients would interpret that announcement as being desperate, as you describe. Other recipients appreciate the context; that is, they wouldn't want to respond to someone who sent them a PM out of the blue, but if that person was responding to a public post but wanted to keep some of the response private, a reply on the thread provides context to the follow-up PM.

I don't believe there is one *right* or *wrong* way to do this. The important thing is to be respectful of other people's feelings and boundaries, and then within that constraint, to just be yourself. If the other person responds, then great. If not, don't make an ass of yourself.

My thoughts exactly. It's just good etiquette.
Anything after that (pending no response) = desperate.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back