• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Butterfly" -- a reactive visual novel

I would very much enjoy a password, please. And if you're allowing passwords for Fetish Invader, I wouldn't say no to that, either. Thanks!

Update time!

Folks who requested passwords should have received them. I appreciate tester feedback and try to address all of it :)

Work on the game continues. I have redone all of the character art with an updated version of the application that I'm using to create it. I've also just finished a new scene that allows the player to visit/return to North dormitory and its residents after what is the last scene in the playtest release, progressing the intrigue there. This scene contains upper-body tickling, which was the most frequent playtester request. I'm looking forward to releasing more of "Butterfly" on Patreon, once I'm happy with the amount of content that it provides to players.

I want the game password

I'd like a password, please!

Happy quarantine, folks!

Simultaneously with my game "Fetish Invader," I am also working on a very different text-based tickle-fetish game, which I am currently calling "Butterfly." Some people in the "Fetish Invader" thread already helped me to test Butterfly's controls late last year, but I now have enough of the game ready-to-share that I'm calling it a proper "preview." I estimate that this preview will cover about 1/3 of the full release, though it's hard to tell.

What is Butterfly like? It's a visual novel where you'll be making choices a lot more frequently than you do in many other visual novels. The effects of those choices won't all be seen in this preview, but hopefully you can guess where they might lead in the full release. Butterfly is sort of a "six months later" continuation of the mythology that I was developing in my short story The Teacher and its predecessors, but you don't need to read any of those stories to play Butterfly.

At its heart, Butterfly is about a young woman finding her way in a present-day tickle dystopia. The focus is on F/F feet, but there are digressions from that (a M/F interaction in this preview, for example).

Because I'm still a control freak with in-development works, I'll require a password for you to download the preview. Either post here or PM me requesting the password, and I will send it to you posthaste.

The game can be downloaded HERE.

--Please let me know your thoughts about the game and where it might go! I appreciate all criticism, especially constructive criticism. Thank you!

the _Hustler

I want the game password

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back