• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me with a question I have.

emmahdez1987

It turns out that when I have empathy with a person, I confess that I have an indescribable taste for tickling. People are amazed and see me as a "freak", especially when I tell them that I love being tickled on my feet.

I would like to know, what do you think about it?

I listen to opinions.

You mean like when you form a bond with people you feel compelled to tell them you like being tickled?

If they aren’t tickle Fetish people don’t tell them...or put it out there as a third person at best

In many ways, I admire your courage in being open and honest about your fetish. Not any easy thing to do. If someone reacts negatively, it's a terrible feeling. I know from personal experience :( Just realize that there are plenty of positive, supportive, open minded people out there!

I'm not sure where I stand admittedly, like on one hand I feel like maybe they don't appreciate having it sprung up on them but at the same time they don't needbto be crass about it.

Be mindful that people wont always be comfortable talking about sexial type stuff, so learn to partly filter how open you are with stuff like that if you want to not make people uncomfortable.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, you never have to filter or hold back your feelings or thoughts, be free tell and let out as much of you as you want. Those who are not fo d of it will be repelled yes but thats also what attracts people who will accept and love that energy!

Be you! Whoo! Lol

In many ways, I admire your courage in being open and honest about your fetish. Not any easy thing to do. If someone reacts negatively, it's a terrible feeling. I know from personal experience :( Just realize that there are plenty of positive, supportive, open minded people out there!

it's true

No. What I mean is, when I feel more confident with that person, I decide to share my fetish and tell them about it.

Are these people you anticipate having an intimate relationship with?

It would really depend on the relationship you have with these people. If it's just someone you have a good, platonic relationship with, I can see that kind of reveal not being received how you might have wanted. I have friends that I am not sexually interested in, if they just randomly started talking about what they like having done to them it would probably put me off too.

Based on what you've said so far, it's hard to understand the context, but maybe you just need to be more aware of the boundaries and intentions of the people you are sharing this stuff with. Just because you want to tell them, it doesn't necessarily mean they want to hear it.

it's true

I think I understand where you're coming from. You want the people you care about to know the "real you", and our fetish is an important part of that. It can be hard to go through life having a secret like this. You want to be able to share this part of yourself with people you are close to. But, as others have mentioned, not everyone wants to know intimate details of other people's lives.

In time, you'll learn when and with whom you can share these things. You'll also learn that while negative reactions can hurt, in the long run they really don't matter. There's lots of people who know about my fetishes, and I'm sure some of those people don't understand them. But I don't let that make me feel ashamed or embarrassed any more. This is who I am. They can take it or leave it. Life is too short to worry about that stuff. :)

If who you are is a person that is able to talk about your enjoyment of tickling then go for it! Of course it can be tough and frustrating if you get a reaction you don't like but don't let it upset you for too long. Embrace it, you may find the one that enjoys it too.

Have fun.

I think I understand where you're coming from. You want the people you care about to know the "real you", and our fetish is an important part of that. It can be hard to go through life having a secret like this. You want to be able to share this part of yourself with people you are close to. But, as others have mentioned, not everyone wants to know intimate details of other people's lives.

In time, you'll learn when and with whom you can share these things. You'll also learn that while negative reactions can hurt, in the long run they really don't matter. There's lots of people who know about my fetishes, and I'm sure some of those people don't understand them. But I don't let that make me feel ashamed or embarrassed any more. This is who I am. They can take it or leave it. Life is too short to worry about that stuff. :)

I agree, MasterTouch, especially that when others judge you, their negative opinions really don’t matter. Let them go. And I especially agree that life is too short to worry about that stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back