• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle and Run on a Dream Target (M/F) Non Con

godzilla142

TMF Poster
All people in this story are 18 or older and none of this actually happened! Just a short little fantasy.

I had recently moved to Florida to a chill little town. It also happened to be a town where a family that posts videos to YouTube live, over the years I had become enthralled with the wife named Allie. Not just because of her looks but because there were multiple videos where she gets tickled in them, her laughter and reactions made me fall in complete lust for her. With that little backstory out of the way now we can get to why I’m letting you know this information.

I had gone for a walk around the neighborhood to familiarize myself with the area, and perhaps introduce myself to some of the people who lived there.It wasn’t hot but also not especially warm so I decided to wear a hoodie just incase it got colder as it got later. About 10 minutes into the walk I saw someone that looked familiar, someone it was like I knew for years just never in person and well she had no idea who I was. As I got closer it became more clear that it was indeed Allie, my heart raced as I watched her hosing off her car, I looked her body up and down and just imagined it squirming as I tickled up and down her sides, her stomach… her armpits, her….

Before I could think of another body part to tickle I found myself running upon the unknowing Allie and digging into her sides furiously. Her reaction was immediate and just what I’d hoped for. “WAAAAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK HAHAHAHAHA WHO THE HELL AHAHAHA STOP STOP” Allie threw her head back, the hose dropped from her hands, and she tried to run forward only to be stopped by the front of her car as I kept up with her and tickled her sides more watching her blue jean covered ass squirm and her brown tank top covered torso writhe desperately as the poor woman begged me to have mercy on her. “OH GOD HAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHA WHY ARE YOU HAHAHAHA TICKLING MEEEE?” Allie wailed as I stepped even closer and pushed her to where she was laying on the hood of her car. I decided not to say anything to her as to try and hide my identity from her planning a good hard tickle and run at this point. As Allie futility fought against me I managed to get a hold of the hose and tied her wrists together threw my hood up so she couldn’t see my face as I tied another part of the hose to the door handle on the driver side.

Allie pulled desperately at the hose but to no avail, not that it’d hold her forever but it’d hold her long enough for me to get in some fun with her. I resumed tickling Allie but this time around her stomach and belly button making her laughter go up in pitch and her squirming double. “AAAGGHH AHAHAHA WHY HEHEHEHE PLEASE DON’T I HAVE TO PEE HEHEHEHE” Allie begged and thrashed as her hair came out of the bun it was in cascading down her back which I could see beads of sweat begin to form on her shoulders. I continued probing different areas on her toned stomach it was so tight for her having had a baby not even a year prior. Each poke brought a slightly different response from Allie, sometimes a quick jump and wriggle, other times a jump with a squeal, it had gotten to the point where she was laughing so hard she was snorting and it was at that point I realized she had told me she had to pee. Wanting to make sure I got her armpits before she wet herself I switched there and got the added bonus of feeling her boobs rub against my hands giving me the realization Allie wasn’t wearing a bra.

The poor bound blonde was in hysterics. *snort* HAHA PLEA *SNORT* I’M GANNA PEE ALLOVERMYSELF HAHAHAHA OHOHOH WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAP” Allie tried to beg through all her laughing and snorting as she struggled mightily against the hose. Frankly I didn’t want to make her pee but I was so beside myself tickling a dream target that it was like I didn’t hear her saying words, just a laughing snorting tickle toy that was all mine. That is until Allie arched her back and crossed her legs snapping me back to reality and stopping. Allie stood there hands tied chest heaving as she gasped for air. Her whole body shook as she strained to hold in her pee. “Oh ugh please just let me go and I’ll go pee and you can just go home and nobody has to ever know this happened.” Allie tried to compromise with me and while I wanted to take her deal I also wanted to make sure she wasn’t bullshitting to get me to stop with the classic “I gotta pee” excuse. So I did the only rational thing in my mind to do and dug back into her sides and tummy. I could see in the window Allie’s eyes bulged out of her skull as she let out a huge snort and laughed maniacally as I looked down I could see Allie’s jeans begin to get darker streaks through them proving Allie indeed wasn’t lying. “AAAGGGGUUGGGHH *SNORT* YOU ASSHOLE YOU MADE ME PEE MYSELF” Allie yelled as she pulled hard enough to finally untie the hose from the door handle and work her hands out in a sudden surge of anger and strength Allie threw herself back at me knocking me back as I shoved her forward. Thinking quickly I grabbed the hose and as Allie turned trying to see me for the first time I tripped her up with the hose making her fall on her back. Realizing it was my chance to get away it was also a golden opportunity of its own.

As Allie lay there for a second I switched the nozzle on the hose to jet and let it rip on her crotch. Allie shrieked as the cold water drilled at her most private area she squirmed as the stream pounded the pee soaked crotch of her jeans as I got up. “AAIIEE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUUU?” Allie squealed as I moved the stream up her body proving to be too much for her flimsy top exposing her boobs to not only the water but my eyes as well, I drank it in for a few seconds before spraying Allie in the face and took off running while the water blinded her. As I ran away I heard Allie cursing and shouting at me in anger while I never looked back. All I pictured was a red faced soaked Allie standing there having just been tickled by a total stranger.

When I finally got home I took a deep breath and laughed to myself. Sure what I did to Allie wasn’t nice, or smart really, but it also wasn’t going to be the last time I saw her, we did live in the same area after all. As I took off my hoodie though I did realize I wouldn’t be able to wear it anymore if I didn’t want Allie figuring me out, I should’ve thought that through better, it was my favorite hoodie.

Possible continuations may come.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back