• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tara's Pillow (F/F)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster
Not an awful lot to do recently what with the world turning a little crazy and me finding myself furloughed. So here we are. A little story I've thrown together.

Whether you're still at work, furloughed, unemployed, taking each day as it comes or barricading yourselves inside and not emerging til Spring 2022... I hope you're all doing well.

Let me know what you think, even if you think it's terrible.

I won't take it personally, especially as this was only a few hours of on and off effort.

Here we are...

“Oh God... Oh God... Okay, ple- Mmph, fuck, okay Laura enough- Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCK-”

“-Shut... Up. Do you want them to hear you again?” Laura whispered back sternly.

“I can't- Oh! I can't h-h-help it, you know- Ah, Christ, you know what this does to- oo- oh- to me!”

Giggling evilly through her girlfriend's toes, Laura lapped at each toe one by one. Sucking the tip slowly into her mouth before swirling her tongue round and round the stems, being careful to not graze her teeth against the devilishly sensitive skin again. Next time the door might just be opened rather than knocked on. No doubt it would be shut again with embarrassed speed, but still. Her mother probably wouldn't want to see her darling daughter sucking the toes of her hogtied girlfriend. Breakfast could prove awkward.

How she adored to sensually torture Tara this way. Such exquisitely sensitive skin. So naturally submissive. Laura couldn't be sure if it was the physical sensations of the foot play that got Tara off or if it was the sheer helplessness of her situation. Bound naked save her pyjama shorts, ankles held tight in the steely grip of her domineering girlfriend... Bare feet slowly but surely violated by an experienced tongue. Each of her most sensitive spots zeroed in on time and time again, pushing her to the limits of endurance with a frightening lack of effort and a seeming indifference... Maybe it was all of these things.

“Laura... Laura please, please! Stop!”

“You know your safeword.” Laura purred softly and matter of factly to her captive.

“Just let me- Oof, fucking hell! Let me fin- finish! Argh!”

Laura had all the time in the world to think on it as she devoured the captive feet of her increasingly desperate submissive. Her own libido sizzling probably as much as Tara's, though somehow she doubted that. The poor thing had broken into a sweat long ago and the very tops of her inner thighs glowed in the lamp light, she watched the shining skin while she sucked on Tara's left big toe – her biggest weakness – and Tara hissed through her teeth, burying her face into her pillow and humped the air again.

“Please Laura! Please! Oh please!” Came the muffled cries of anguish.

Ever so gently Laura began to spider tickle Tara's ankles, scurrying her fingertips around the joint, her achilles and along her calves a little, never letting up on the erotic assault of those toes. Whenever Tara became too pushy for her liking, Laura would introduce some threatening tickles. She had tickled the poor woman senseless numerous times, always as punishment for some charge, usually founded in truth, of bad behaviour.

“Oh Laura!” Laura mocked quietly, dusting her girlfriend's skin with the softest of tickles as Tara whined and mewled into her pillow, her entire body trembling with over stimulation and pent up lust. “Oh Laura, I can't take it. I'm too sensitive. I'm too much of a little bitch to handle it, please Laura plea-”

Tara's head flew up, “-fuck off! Just make me cum!”

Laura fell silent. The tickling stopped and her hands gripped onto Tara's ankles. Long seconds passed and Tara's heart was suddenly racing for a new reason.

Tara bleated apologies as she was rolled onto her side, she caught a scream in her throat when Laura grabbed onto her breast with one hand and yanked her head back by her hair with the other.

With her mouth at Tara's ear, Laura spoke.

“Was that an order?”

Tara gulped, wide eyed and staring at the side of her captor's head.

“You answer me right now, was that an order?”

“I'm sorry, I'm sor-”

“-Last chance. Was that-”

“-Yes, yes I'm so sorry!”

“Did you just interrupt me?”

A tear rolled down Tara's cheek. Her nipples practically throbbed as she was admonished and the aching between her thighs grew ever more insufferable. She adored getting into trouble, even if she was terrified of the consequences.

“And to think,” Laura continued, disappointment clear in her tone, “I was even considering allowing you to cum.”

“Laura, I'm so sor-”

“-I didn't ask you a question there, did I? Did I?” She pulled Tara's hair further back and pinched her nipple. Tara grit her teeth, daring not make a sound both for fear of further punishment and fear of waking Laura's family. Again. “Nor did you have permission to speak.”

Laura released her cruel grip on Tara and lay next to her, propping her head up on one hand and allowing the other to softly tickle its way along Tara's goosebumps-covered curves.

“You know, sometimes I think you do these things on purpose...” Laura said, looking briefly at Tara's swollen nipples before catching the gaze of her beautiful, mascara streaked eyes.

Tara thought she had caught her smile in time, but the glint in her eyes gave her away. Laura smirked.

“You can't hide things from me. I thought you'd have figured that out by now.”

“Maybe I'm a bit slow.” She giggled, squirming beneath the relentless, lazy tickles.

“You're not stupid, Tara. Though sometimes I think you believe that I am...”

“I don't. I really don't, Laura!” She couldn't help but laugh as Laura's stare seemed to pierce through her eyes and into her very soul.

“What's funny?”

“Nothing!” Tara laughed. “I don't know, I'm so sorry!” Squirming uncontrollably beneath Laura's never ending and maddeningly soft tickling of her sides she broke the hilarious and terrifying gaze by burying her face into the slightly damp pillow.

“Nothing's funny, huh?” Laura asked while she made a claw of her hand and pinched randomly at Tara's ribs and belly.

“What about this?” She asked as her finger slid inside Tara's belly button and swirled around, stretching the skin gently. She vibrated her fingernail rapidly against the delicate skin and listened to her captive emptying her lungs into the pillow. “Is this funny?”

Agonising seconds passed in silence before Tara rolled herself back onto her front in a desperate attempt to defend her belly, to her horror however all she did was pin Laura's hand between her skin and the mattress. Laura's hand became a devastatingly ticklish claw again and Tara wailed her despair into the pillow. As the hand slipped free, quickly latching onto her soft side and squeezing in unison with her other hand Laura sent her hopelessly ticklish captive screaming soundlessly into lunacy.

Those strong, hellish fingers worked Tara's sides from her hips to her armpits and back again. It was torture. Pure and simple. Panic raged through her system as she twitched and lurched instinctively, loving the utter lack of control she had as much as she despised the ticklish sensation... And the fingers showed no signs of stopping or even slowing down.

Suddenly all of those fingers delved between her thighs and ravaged the sticky, hellishly sensitive skin. Massaging and kneading at her muscles and tendons and causing Tara to quickly lose her breath once more and scream into the pillow, almost soundlessly.

Laura watched her like a hawk, waiting for the moment that air might come rushing back only to be forced out as a deafening scream again. She drilled her fingers mercilessly into the quivering thighs for almost a full minute, during which Tara hadn't been able to come up for breath once. She made a mental note to come back to the thighs in future as she watched her girlfriend shaking and heaving in the throes of silent, tortured laughter. These thighs were a button in dire need of a serious push.

She heard Tara's voice, muffled in the thick pillow, breaking and she began to cough. Laura relented her tickling and waited for her slave to calm down. She smoothed her hands over her calves and her feet lovingly while Tara coughed and fought to steady her breathing.

“Now.” Laura said, minutes later. “What happens to naughty girls?”

Tara turned her face, flustered and sweaty, to look at Laura. As she wheezed and grunted she contemplated Laura's seemingly unbreakable composure. No matter what she was doing to Tara, no matter how insanely torturous nor how long it went on... She was always perfectly in control of herself. It frightened Tara to her core, but roused her libido like nothing ever had.

“Holy shit... Hoo, oh my God.” She managed to huff out.

“Answer me now, or...” Laura settled her fingers menacingly on the backs of Tara's thighs.

“Whoa, whoa okay. Sorry. They get tickled.”

“That's right. And remember, next time there might not be anybody home that could hear you and come rescue you.”

“Please don't tickle me again. I'm so tired.”

“Don't give me a reason to.”

“I won't, I swear!”

“Good girl.” Laura settled herself down once more with Tara's knees between her legs and held onto her ankles, planting soft kisses upon the pads of Tara's toes.

Tara's hands balled into fists and she tugged at the restraints, it felt like every muscle in her body tensed in response to any attention her feet received. As that wicked tongue worked it's evil magic all over again, she grit her teeth and hissed her frustration in one long sigh. She wondered how it was possible. How, in the name of all things holy, could it be that her feet seemed better connected to her sex drive than any other part of her body. Even her breasts didn't quite compare.

“Good to see you're learning.” Laura said, noting the silence between long, loving licks of Tara's soles. “Keep it up and we'll see about that orgasm. In...” She looked at the clock. “Let's say... An hour or so.” Pressing the feet together, she wrapped her lips around both big toes at once.

Tara's face, a mask of despair, exhaustion and frustration, fell back into the tear stained pillow... The toe sucking causing her eyes to roll back...

And Tara wept.

Last edited:
Very hot story, impressive for minimal effort. Any chance for a part two for these characters?

Very hot story, impressive for minimal effort. Any chance for a part two for these characters?

Hey Orange, thanks for the comment. I'd like to do a second part, sure. Just wondering what kinda direction I'd like it to go in.

great Story... love tickling/orgasm denial combinations. Adding a serious foot kink and it hits 5 out of 5 in my book. Impossible to go wrong with this combination!

Love it! Intriguing, mesmerizing dialogue and great chemistry with your writing. Nice job. More please!

great Story... love tickling/orgasm denial combinations. Adding a serious foot kink and it hits 5 out of 5 in my book. Impossible to go wrong with this combination!

Love it! Intriguing, mesmerizing dialogue and great chemistry with your writing. Nice job. More please!

Can't wait to see a part 2

Thanks all. There is a part 2, which I'm in the process of redrafting now. Not sure how long that might take but it is at least 90 or so % done.

Very good one :) Nice work

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back