• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“My Creepy Ex” Part 3 (m/multiple f)

Primal

TMF Regular
“My Creepy Ex” Part 3

Kate groaned with dread as Jake showed her a thin piece of white string and a large bottle of baby oil. “Jake...come on. Why do you have to do that?” she asked with a pouty voice as he came over to her. He knelt down behind her and started looping the string around the base of her big toes before tying it in a snug little knot. Kate gave an exaggerated sigh.

The other guests didn’t know what to make of it all. They looked at Kate with quizzical stares as Jake bound her big toes together. Things got even more puzzling for them when Jake began rubbing baby oil onto her captive soles. The slick oil coated the bottoms of her feet now and made them glisten in the sunlight coming through the big bay window.

Whitney: “Kate, what is Jake doing to you? Tying your toes together? I don’t understand.”

Jen: “Baby oil? I’m so confused. What’s going on?”

Kate: “It’s...it’s...something Jake does that makes the tickling worse. I can’t move my feet as much with my big toes tied together. And the baby oil is to make my feet slick so the tickling is more intense. I’m so sorry everyone! I didn’t know Jake was this crazy or I never would have made you come to my bridal shower!”

Christine: “It’s okay, Sweetie! It’s not your fault your ex is a psycho. We’ll call the police and have him arrested when this is over with.”

Gwen: “He needs to be in jail! You shouldn’t be able to kidnap a bunch of women and tickle all over their feet!”

Rebecca: “Don’t blame yourself, Kate! We all wanted to be here. We’ll all be okay. Don’t worry!”

Kate: “No, you don’t understand. This is about to get really REALLY bad for all of us!”

The other women wanted so badly to comfort Kate, but she was so convincing that they started to doubt whether or not they could handle more tickling. Jake pulled out his hairbrush again and said, “Aww, I think your favorite brush missed you, Kate. Let’s get you both reacquainted...” Jake began scrubbing the rounded bristles effortlessly across Kate’s oily soles, causing her to come to life with shrieks of laughter.

Jake rubbed the brush back and forth across Kate’s vulnerable arches and her shimmering, robust heels. Kate cackled laughter like a mad woman and thrashed about on the carpet. She did not miss the hairbrush sessions AT ALL. She remembered that Jake used to have to gag her when he busted out the oil and hairbrush combo because once an apartment neighbor called the cops because of all the screaming. Jake scrubbed her smooth heels and gave her creamy arches plenty of attention, especially near her insteps. Kate screamed and shouted incoherent babble as she bucked up and down.

Kate: “BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO, NOT THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The other women were speechless at first. They could only watch in horror as they witnessed firsthand what true tickle torture was. Kate was going insane from the foot tickling mere feet from them and they themselves were powerless to help ease her suffering. And worse, they would suffer the same fate if Jake decided to go around the group again.

Kate: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! JAKE! HAHAHAHAHAAA!! NO! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Kate kicked involuntarily and pulled at her ropes so hard that it turned her hands dark red. Her oily size 8.5 soles were completely unguarded as the hairbrush raked across them repeatedly. Kate fell into silent laughter every so often and looked like a fool when mascara started running down her cheeks in tears of laughter. She wanted to crawl in a hole and hide. This was the worst.

The brush scrubbed back and forth across her breathtaking soles without a shred of concern for her screaming or mental well-being. The other guests were entranced and disturbed by the display of sheer torment before them. They could see that Kate was trying to kick her feet around and cross them over each other for protection, but the toe tie prevented that. Kate was going berserk as the all-too-familiar bristles were guided over her hyper-ticklish areas.

After several minutes of brutal foot tickling, Jake let up and simply asked, “Well?...” Kate lay still with her tussled hair over her face. She remained quiet except for the sound of heavy breathing. Jake replied, “Oh well.” He moved over to Alice and told her, “Your turn, I guess.”

Having already received a taste of tickling, Alice was less than thrilled that Jake was back behind her. She grunted and tried to worm away from him across the floor. But Jake just encircled her ankles again and kept her in place. Then Alice felt something cool and creamy falling on her feet. When Jake started wiping it around and spreading it into her soles, Alice realized it must be lotion he was rubbing in. She gave a frustrated grunt and gave her ropes another violent tug before her turn started again.

When Jake’s fingers started back up on her arches, it felt drastically different from before. Alice was taken off guard and immediately snorted and burst into giggles. Her pale, size 8 feet twitched and writhed around wildly as fingers stroked them quickly. The feisty redhead did her best to choke back the giggles but it was a poor job compared to her first bout with Jake. The lotion had worked perfectly. The creamy lubricant had totally mixed up Alice’s expectations and now Jake’s fingers were wreaking havoc.

Jake: “Alice, are you doing okay? Is there maybe something you want to say to Kate? Maybe she can help you out.”

Alice: “Hehehehe! Fuck yourself! Hehehehe! *snort* Hehehehehe! I can take it!”

Kate looked miserable as she watched one of her best friends shifting around and giggling at the hands of her evil ex-fiancé. Jake wiggled and raked his fingertips all over Alice’s naked soles. He could tell she hated it and wasn’t accustomed to being out of control. Jake found that she wiggled her feet trying to shake him away every time he got close to her lower arches right where they met her heels. Alice’s laughter was starting to slip out between giggles now. Jake adjusted his attention to those areas and scratched his fingers in a focused little spot.

Alice gave an annoyed growl, which faded into giggles and then laughter. Jake loved bothering Kate’s friend. He had hoped she would be ticklish on her feet. He had his doubts but was pleasantly surprised with this sensitive little spot he discovered. Jake let his fingers roam back up to Alice’s toes and felt her pinching them down against his invading digits. She kicked her legs as best she could and kept grunting as she worked hard to thwart his efforts. Without notice, Jake abandoned her toes and gave her lower arches one last scribble with his fingers. Alice let out an excited burst and then felt like an idiot for being made to make such a noise. She didn’t do that again but continued to giggle until Jake switched to the next woman.

Jen got an uncomfortable flutter in her belly as she realized her turn had come around again. She felt Jake drizzling oil onto her meaty, size 9.5 soles. Then he rubbed it in, making sure every curve, wrinkle, and toe crevice was saturated. Jen had never felt more helpless in her life as she became terribly aware of her slick soles upturned in the air behind her. Jake held the hairbrush down by her face so she could see it. Then he told Jen, “I think your feet could use a good scrubbing. Unless Kate wants to say something to stop me.”

Jen was whining and quickly looked over at Kate for guidance. She worriedly asked her, “Kate, what do I do?”

Kate: “...I’m so sorry, Jen. There’s nothing I can say to stop this. Jake’s just crazy.”

Jake: “There’s nothing she’s WILLING to say to stop this. Not yet anyway.”

With that, Jake unleashed the fury of the hairbrush on Jen’s poor, helpless soles. She shrieked and began laughing as the bristles swiped back and forth across her cushioned feet. Jen thought the oil was awful. She could feel the round bristle tips rolling across her sensitive foot bottoms as she laughed and giggled. Jen always thought she was more ticklish in her upper body like around her neck and underarms. But the hairbrush combined with baby oil was nothing to make light of.

Jen scrunched her toes down as hard as she could and tossed her body around instinctively to get away from the horrid sensations. Jake rubbed the brush over her fleshy heels, back and forth across her deep arches, and on the squishy pads below her toes. Jen’s laughter wasn’t out of control but she definitely couldn’t stop. She kept cracking up at the bizarre feeling as her feet were scrubbed in random patterns.

Jen: “Hahaha! Don’t! Hahahahaha! God, that oil sucks! Hahahahaha! Oh my God stooop! Hahahaha! Just leave me alone! Hahaha! I want to go home to my family! Hahahahaha!”

Jake kept the hairbrush concentrated on her deep, wrinkled arches and on the pads below her toes. Those areas seemed to elicit the best reaction from Jen. Kate’s old college roommate felt like her soles were getting more sensitive the longer she tried to block out the brush rubbing around on them. Her raspy, machine gun laughter filled the room. Jake kept up his relentless assault as laughter poured out of her. He loved looking at her plump toes curled down and squished together perfectly as the brush worked across the pads below them

Eventually, Jake shifted over to Rebecca. The compassionate redhead, who was normally so warm and gleeful, was now overcome with anxiety over what she was about to endure. Rebecca called back behind her, “I’m sorry but I really don’t see how this is going to help things for you. I mean after all, I can’t make Kate get back together with you! I’m just a coworker! I promise. This is silly, come on. Wait...wait, what is that?” What Rebecca felt was squirts of lotion dripping onto her wide, size 7 soles, which Jake rubbed in thoroughly.

Kate: “Jake, stop tickling my coworkers! Do you have any idea how weird you’re making my life right now?!”

Jake: “Yeah well, you made my life pretty fucking weird when you walked out and got a restraining order against me!”

Rebecca’s concerned expression turned into a fit of sudden, explosive laughter as Jake started wiggling his fingers wildly across the bottoms of her feet. Rebecca shouted and squirmed uncontrollably while he stroked her tender arches and toes. The lotion made it so much worst too. Rebecca wanted nothing more in the world than to have her shoes back on protecting her feet.

Jake’s fingers wriggled around chaotically across the lovely, shapely soles while Rebecca arched her back and screamed laughter helplessly. The lotion that he had applied to her feet made them extra moist and creamy, which was ideal for heightening her sensitivity. Rebecca didn’t want to but she shouted laughter desperately and even asked Jake to stop repeatedly. Her mouth was wide open and her toothy smile was on display as she filled the living room with high-pitched laughing.

Rebecca: “Hahahahahaha!! I don’t know what you want from me! Hahahahaha!! Tell me what you want! Hahahahaha!! Quit it! I hate this! Hahahahaha!! Can we talk about this?! Hahahahaha!! Please?! Hahahahaha!!”

Rebecca had never had a man tickle her feet like this. She was shocked at how helpless and dominated she felt as he forced her to laugh at will just by wiggling his fingers across her trapped feet. Jake had discovered that the areas on her upper arches right below the prominent balls of her feet was a highly-sensitive zone. A simple light scratch along that area could reduce Rebecca to a pathetic laughing mess for as long as he kept it up.

Jake eased off and went to Gwen next. The tall, blonde nurse looked severely annoyed that she was going to be tickled in front of everyone again. Her long, sweeping size 10’s kept crossing back and forth over each other as Gwen tried to mentally prepare for the tickling. But instead, she felt a string being secured around her big toes. Gwen was confused at first but then remembered that’s what Jake had done with Kate’s toes!

Gwen: “Oh no no no no! Hey, don’t even try that! Ugh, that’s too tight! Seriously, don’t do that to my toes! Errr, I can’t move my feet!”

Jake finished securing the string around the base of Gwen’s long big toes and then said, “Kate, I know you don’t want this to happen. Make it easier on your friends and call off the wedding. That’s all I’m asking. Let’s just talk and figure out where we went wrong. Or else I’m going to have to...”

Jake trailed off as he pulled out an electric toothbrush and clicked it on. The whirring, bristly head zoomed to life and gave off a menacing noise over the circle of hogtied women. Kate tried to keep her bottom lip from quivering as she looked apologetically at her coworker. Without a word, Gwen understood that Kate was not going to give in. Which meant she was going to pay the price.

The buzzing electric toothbrush made contact with the tips of Gwen’s long toes. She jumped at the weird sensations and immediately curled her toes down in defense. Awkward giggles bubbled out as Gwen’s toes wrestled against the spinning bristles prying around her toe cracks and undersides. The pretty nurse fidgeted and strained against her ropes as she began to laugh. An electric toothbrush was something she never would have thought of as a tickling tool, but she learned it was quite effective.

Jake momentarily set the device down and gave Gwen’s large soles a quick dose of finger tickling again. The sudden change in tactics made her squeal in surprise. His fingers trickled over her lengthy, bare arches and then crawled roughly on her naked heels. Gwen was once again reminded she no longer had the freedom to cross her feet over as her big toes strained against the string. Gwen laughed harder due to her increased immobilization. Jake frantically scrawled his fingers across her soft arches and listened to her high-pitch squeals and laughter.

Then Jake picked up the electronic toothbrush again and flipped it on. Just the sound of the whirring head caused Gwen to scrunch her toes down in response. Jake began tracing the cracks between her toes one at a time, which made her feet shake. Gwen burst forth with laughter as she wiggled her toes wildly to try and knock the electric toothbrush away. Jake used this opportunity to slip the head of the brush in under her long toes. Realizing her momentary weakness, Gwen tried to scrunch her toes down again but found it only trapped the whirling head against the base of her toes.

Gwen started outright shouting as the strange tickling sensation overwhelmed her. Her toes wrestled to repel the unwelcome device, but Jake held it in place despite her efforts. Gwen began laughing much harder and tossed about wildly as Jake buzzed back and forth along the base of her toes. He had found a very sensitive area indeed and Gwen paid for it. He made sure to pry back the other set of toes and slip the buzzing bristles in on the other side too. Gwen was shouting protests and then resumed her belly laughter and excited cackling as the process was repeated.

Gwen: “HAHAHAHAHA!! NO!! GET OUT OF THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! AWAY FROM MY TOES!! AAAHAHAHAHAHA!! PICK A DIFFERENT SPOT!! HAAAAHAHAAAAAA!!”

Jake was pleased with the tall blonde’s reaction. But he needed to keep moving. Next up was Kate’s mother, Christine. She looked revolted by Jake as he finished up with Gwen’s toes and moved over. She called back behind herself, “Listen here, young man...if you think for a second that you’re going to come into MY house, tie ME up, and then make me laugh like a child...you’re sorely mistaken!”

Christine was oblivious to Jake pulling out a small length of white string. He held it between his hands and quietly moved it closer to the MILF’s feet. By the time Christine felt the string and had the idea to wiggle her toes to thwart Jake’s efforts, it was too late. He lassoed her plump big toes just as she was curling her toes down. Christine let out a very audible growl of frustration as she felt the string synch down around the base of her big toes.

Jake: “There...nice and snug, Mrs. Thompson. Now Kate, are you starting to come around or do I need to tickle your mom again?”

Kate looked like she might falter but then Christine shouted at her to stay strong. Kate gathered herself once more and stayed silent. Even when Jake took the bottle of baby oil and drizzled it all over Christine’s size 9 soles. He wiped the oil around until her meaty soles were glistening. Kate still held strong so Jake picked up the hairbrush. He asked Kate, “Well you already know how bad this is going to be for your mom if you don’t change your mind. Are you sure you want her to get the brush? All right then...”

Jake started rubbing the hairbrush back and forth across Christine’s arches with reckless abandon. She had every intention of staying as silent as possible but her mental defenses were instantly overwhelmed. Christine started screaming wild laughter as she instinctively kicked her legs against her restraints. The plastic bristle tips glided over the slick, wrinkly arches free of any resistance. Christine couldn’t even cross her feet over to protect herself.

Christine: “BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! STOP THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Jake rubbed their brush over Christine’s round heels occasionally to throw something different in. But he got a pretty decent reaction when he took it higher and slid it back and forth on the pads below her toes. Christine’s eyes were closed and her teeth were clenched in a grimace as she felt the bristles scrub right below her scrunched toes. Then Jake brought it back toward her arches and discovered that the hysterical MILF jumped and shrieked when the hairbrush was drug over the balls of her feet.

He switched his focus to those areas and made Christine shout and cry out in desperation. She felt so humiliated being reduced to such pathetic measures because of a cheap hairbrush. Jake rolled the brush around in small circles on the balls of her feet, which drove Christine crazy. She cackled and writhed around on the floor but was powerless to get away. With Jake switching from those areas and her highly sensitive arches, Christine was a tickled mess.

But it was time to move on. Didn’t want the ladies getting desensitized to his methods. Jake knelt behind Grace next, who was absolutely terrified of having her feet tickled mercilessly to say the least. She seemed ready to hyper-ventilate as he vanished from her sight behind her. Now she could only wait to see what was in store for her.

Kate: “Jake, this is proving why I had to get away from you! Don’t you get how fucking crazy this is?!”

Grace: “Hey, I didn’t do anything to you! This isn’t okay! Kate, do something! HELP! Anyone! We’re in here! HELP!”

Jake knew that the houses in this nice neighborhood were far enough apart that noise wasn’t going to be a problem. He selected a stiff feather and began wafting it skillfully up and down Grace’s soft size 6.5 feet. The bright-eyed blonde quickly melted into cute giggles as the feather trailed across her wiggling soles.

Grace’s feet seemed so sensitive that even a feather was getting a solid reaction from her. Jake waved the feather along her arches and watched her feet spasm with sensations. Grace laughed sweetly and kicked her feet around enthusiastically. He danced the tip of the feather across her small toes and watched as she wiggled them and curled them down randomly. Jake secured an arm around Grace’s ankles and then pulled the feather through the spaces between her toes over and over. He never slipped the feather through the same gap, which kept Grace confused and laughing.

After he grew tired of the feather, Jake pulled out the electric toothbrush. When he turned it on, Grace remembered how it had been used on the tall nurse, who seemed to have a really horrible time with it. Grace’s eyes got as big as saucers when she recognized the noise. She started begging Jake, “No! No, not that thing! Turn it off! Please don’t put that on my feet! I’ll die! Please, I don’t think I can handle that!”

Of course her pleading only encouraged Jake to test it out. He lowered the head of the electric toothbrush and touched the whirling bristles to Grace’s supple arches. The blonde jolted and squealed like a girl. Then she let out a torrent of unbridled laughter as Jake guided the swirling bristles around the lovely curves of her soles. Grace shook her head back and forth and screamed laughter. Her blonde hair whipped across her face as she bucked up and down desperately.

It didn’t appear there was an area of Grace’s tender soles that wasn’t sensitive to a decent degree. Jake moved the electric toothbrush up to her vulnerable tootsies and started zapping each one with the swirling bristles. He felt like an artist trying to “paint” the underside of each toe completely with the tip of the toothbrush. Grace screamed laughter as her toes were paid so much unwanted attention. Jake went one by one and made sure to carefully caress the bottom of all Grace’s adorable bubble toes.

Grace: “HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! GET AWAY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KATE, HELP ME!! HAHAHA!! MAKE HIM STOP!!”

Kate: “Oh Grace...I’m so sorry! It’ll be over soon! Jake can’t keep this up forever!”

Jake clicked off the toothbrush and shifted over to Whitney, Kate’s best friend. The striking brunette looked pissed as she could only wait to be tormented yet again. Jake was glad to return to her amazingly aesthetic soles. He didn’t waste time. Jake drizzled oil on her feet and then proceeded to smear it all over. Once Whitney’s feet were nice and slippery, Jake used his fingers to slowly scratch around on her arches. The weird sensations were amplified and Whitney couldn’t help the growing smile spreading across her face. Soon she was giggling and as Jake’s tempo increased, so did her giggling. She quickly melted into reluctant laughter and fidgeting as her bound, size 7.5 feet were exploited.

Jake pulled out the electric toothbrush once again and powered it on. The rotating bristles buzzed along the undersides and tips of Whitney’s well-developed toes. She shrieked at the unfamiliar feeling and laughed heartily against her will. Whitney curled and flexed her toes like a mad woman, but Jake was an expert at out-maneuvering her. The head of the toothbrush whirled around Whitney’s sensitive toes as she wiggled her feet about sporadically.

Whitney tried her hardest to keep the electric toothbrush from having any lengthy, sustained contact but after a time, her feet started to get worn out from wiggling so much. She couldn’t flex or scrunch her toes as fast now that fatigue was taking a toll. Jake was able to trail the vibrating head up along her thin toe stems and then focused it on the perfectly rounded tips of her tootsies. The swirling bristles of the electric toothbrush buzzed the tips of Whitney’s mouth-watering toes and made her scream for her life.

To alter his tactics, Jake set the toothbrush down and went back to his fingers. He pulled back some of Whitney’s soft tootsies and used his free hand to scribble along the base of them. Whitney shouted and jolted her body so forcefully that it caused Jake to lose his grip a few times. But each time, he would pry back some of her toes and stroke the tender undersides of them. Whitney hated it; anywhere around her toes was the worst and the oil made it almost unbearable.

Whitney: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP IT, JAKE! HAHAHAHAHA!!! KATE IS NEVER GOING TO MARRY YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BECAUSE YOU’RE A CREEP! IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO US! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Jake: “Oh I think Kate will come around eventually. I think some more rounds of tickling everyone will help change her mind.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks Primal. The story becomes more and more interesting. It seems like you really made the readers fall in love with Grace. I hope Jake will have something special in mind for her. And her feet also.

I’d love to see the innocent Rebecca turn on the other girls.

Loving this so far

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back