• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitchener/Waterloo Couple Seeking Ticklish Female Lee

Dr.Nick

Edit: Thank you for all those who reached out! We have met some great members of the community! Unfortunately also some not so great ones, my wife is no longer interested in being involved in the group sessions. Any female lees that are interested in having tickling (nothing sexual just tickling) sessions with me at a neutral location are still more than welcome to reach out, but my wife will no longer be involved in those. Thanks again for everyone who reached out!

Last edited:
Hey!
I'm not really sure if this is a DM, lol I've never replied to one of these!
I'm 27 y/o Lee, about 2 hours away from kitchener!
Message me back if you're still looking!
Hi everybody!

My wife and I are looking for a ticklish woman to get tied up and tickled next to my wife when this lockdown is over (nothing sexual, just tickling). We are a shy couple and while we have been doing this a long time in private, we recently decided it would be fun for myself and my wife to have another woman laughing along side her as she was also getting tickled. We are a couple in our 30s and as I said we are shy about this so before doing anything we would like to chat and get to know you a bit (maybe go out for coffee) so we are all comfortable with each other before we do anything. Any ticklish women are welcome to PM me about this, we do prefer ticklish feet.

And I'm sorry guys but we are only looking for females, my wife is not comfortable with any male but me in this situation.

So if you are a ticklish woman and are interested in meeting some new friends for some tickling fun maybe even some regular sessions, getting tied and tickled beside my beautiful wife (and maybe get tickled by her a bit and help me tickle her), please drop me a PM and let's chat! Stay safe everyone!

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! Yes we are definitely still looking, would love to chat further, I'll send you a DM and we can chat :). Just check your inbox under 'notifications' at the top and you should be able to find it :)

I’m from the Niagara region! If you’re still interested:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back