• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quarantine a true story M/f & M/F

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
This all really happened and took place before and during this dreaded Quarantine. That is why I gave the story the name Quarantine.

The irony of the tickling nephew is that I actually started writing a fictional story about him tickling my girlfriend. A wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events if he found out how ticklish she was thought.

The first part of the story is me actually tickling my gf, the next parts are what was relayed to me by her and my various conversing with the said tickling nephew.
The events in question are all as chronologically ordered as I can best work out.

Part 1 Me tickling Xu and a mention of tickle attacks at home.

A couple of months ago in March pre-lockdown, I got together again with my gf who I call Xu.
Sigh asian, slightly older, long dark silky hair, 5ft something, size 4 cute feet with quite long toes, sparkling eyes, she's adorable.
She also this really adorable what I call asian laugh. She does giggle or chuckle from time to time, but when she really laughs it's not a "hahaha", it's this "huhuhuhuhuhuhuh". I could listen to that all day. :)
Anyway I digress,
I was aware of the fact that her younger nephew was currently staying with her for a couple of months, I did wonder if any tickling would occur because you know.. family.

As I understood at the time none had occurred. Hmm that was weird considering she did seem to be trying to wind him up at times..
I saw her once poking his face and teasing him about something, did he react? Even try poking her back. Nope..

On the day we met up however it seems that had now changed...

We were sat down on our hotel bed having just checked in and suddenly Xu excitedly said "He tickled me the other day. "What?" I said surprised?
Did I just hear what I think I did? My very ticklish girlfriend is now known to be ticklish and this tickler who has now found this out, is staying with her for a few months? Hmm this could get interesting. Did he find out about your feet, under your arms.....
My mind started wondering and that same fluttery anxious feeling in my stomach appeared again, the same feeling as to when my first girlfriend was being tickled by her best friend.

Hmm my mind recalls, now she said this I do remember when I first met her family, the same said person kept trying to poke her sides once or twice, but to no avail. I guess he hadn't figured out the method.... until now.

"He tickled me" she said again bringing me back to reality, " I didn't think he even knew I was tickly, she said in a surprised tone.
"How did he find out I asked?, where did he tickle you?"
"He told me my sides were fat and grabbed at them." (She refers to this as a pinching)
The best way to describe it is when you put your hands on someones sides and dig in slightly.
"Ohh really I said like this? Then I gave her sides a tickle causing her to giggle and fall backwards. "Yes" she said.

For the duration of our time together, I tickled my girl every day I could and even used my feather again. She is very feather sensitive! I also discovered that blowing Raspberries on her stomach tickles her too. :)

Two tickling moments really come to mind when we were together.

The first was when we were in the hotel room on one of the days standing up.
I looked at her and I said. "You know Xu, I still have not made good on my threat yet." She grinned at me, "what threat Wesker?" "Don't you remember what I said I would do to you when I next saw you?" Her voice changed slightly and still curiously grinning she said "nooooooo what did you say you were going to do?, she was enjoying this mystery I could tell. "Well I said, I am going to throw you on the bed and do what to you?" "Oooh she said I don't know what did you want to do to me?" still grinning. "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked with a devious smile. "Come on Xu I said, I have told you many times now."

Then I grabbed her and said, "I said I was going to throw you on the bed", at which point I threw/pushed her on to the bed and she landed on the bed grinning, then as she landed I said "and tickle you!!"
I proceeded to then tickle my Xu silly all over, including the infamous tickle spot on her hips, eventually going down to her bare feet, they were either bare or I had at this point made them bare lol. She as usual was squirming giggling herself silly, she doesn't really have a loud laugh, it is more of this huhuhuhuhuh sound. After a little while of this I stopped and looked at her.
"Do you remember now?" I asked grinning.
"Weskerr yooooou" she replied sitting up and kissing me...

The second took place on the last day in our room, I had been tickling her again of course and being in a silly mood, I decided to try something that up until this point, I had never really tried much.
Tickle talk, or rather a form of it.

I grabbed her right bare foot with one hand and said "Hmm I want to try something." With my fingers I dug in to her arch and made what I call a steam train sound. "chchchchchchchc" "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk she sn-iggered and giggled huhh huhh huhh. "You like that don't you I retorted?" "No hehe" she said "Yes" I replied. "No come on Weskerr huh huhh". "Weskerr she moaned, come on stop it", as I tickled her toes.

"chchchchchchchc" I said again tickling her heel and up her arch to her toes and back down again. "kkkkkkkkkkkkk" she sn-iggered again, huhuhuhuhuhuh heahhhh." "Mmm i'm going i'm going Wesker" she whimpered, "No i'm not done yet" I said. I'm going she whimpered, Come onnnnnnnn" she said. "You love it really" I said. "No stohahahop it" she half laughed half spoke. "Yeah you do, you already admitted it" I replied. "haha she laughed, i'm tirrrrred." She must know by now that, when she says that it never works.

"chchchchchchchc" I said again tickling all over her foot, getting in and around her cute toes. "kkkkkkkkkkkkkhehehehe she chuckled, kkkkkkkhehe, huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh akakaka huhuhuhuhuh." I finally let her pull her foot away.

I have of course now learnt that, making that noise and tickling her seems just as effective as a feather.
Sadly however our meeting came to an end, time always flies when you are having fun and it did.
Little did I know however that the tickling at home would be continuing upon her return, her ticklishness had been discovered now and this tickler was not going to stop tickling her....

Part 2 The tickling attacks at home continue!

After returning home she hadn't said anything about being tickle attacked, so I assumed it calmed down..
Nope, seems like he couldn't resist, Aunty was ticklish and this was going to continue.

A few days after her return I was messaging her one morning and casually said; albeit with my heart beating fast and stomach fluttering slightly:

"Are you still getting tickled?"

"Still" she replied.

"Just the sides or did he find anywhere else?" I then asked

"No just my fat sides" she said.

"Ah I said, does he pin you down like I do?" "No she said only you do that."

"Does he tickle you every time he sees you?" I said

"No not everytime."

My stomach was still fluttering at this point, I couldn't believe it.
It wasn't spoken of again for the rest of the day and I couldn't very well talk about it over the phone when he was around.

However another two days later it became apparent it was getting worse..
I called her on that morning, her beautiful face beaming at me when she answered. She was alone again and after having our boyfriend and girlfriend chat, I asked about it again.
I believe I said something like, "so are you still under attack?"

"Yes she said sitting upright, just yesterday he sat there at the table like a robot on his phone and Laptop, I asked him to do something and he kept tickling my sides every time I did. Looking at me wiggling his fingers like this" she then demonstrated wiggling her fingers like a claw. "This is is like a horror film" she said to him.
He did however relent and do as he was told eventually.
"Not as bad as me then I casually stated." "No she said, this is just him trying to get out of chores."

I spoke to the said tickling nephew a couple days after this, when she had gone to work and commented on it. "I heard you found found Xu' ticklish fat sides. He messaged back "Nah, most spots are so ticklish to her.��
little did I know that what he was actually saying was, her sides were very ticklish and he wasn't aware of anywhere else...yet[/B]

I even sent her a message to tease her saying, "watch out he knows how ticklish you are"..
I think the only response was "ok."
lol.

Even though I did call her every day, no tickling ever occurred when I was on the phone with her when he was around, it was only ever spoken about in messages.
However a day or so after the conversation above, I was on the phone to her trying to talk about something important. She kept looking across at the room grinning, clearly keeping an eye on him. She asked him to do something and I can tell he said something cheeky back. So she said something else with a grin, her eyes looked towards him again as he was clearly near or walking towards her and then she flinched slightly, moved backwards, and mouthed no...
This wasn't a tickle but it was definately a tickle threat, from him wiggling his fingers near her.
Her reaction was exactly the same when I have tickled her gently in the past.

A couple of days later I messaged her "Did you get tickled today?"
"Yes" came the reply.
"Was it as bad as before?" I replied
"No, I made fun of him about something and he retaliated by tickling my sides and told me to go to sleep."

A few days later he would end up chasing her with something very dangerous, I won't go in to it but the point is her words to him were, "you can tickle me but nothing else." :shock2:
I said to her, "you do realise that you have now given your nephew permission to tickle you."
And you can bet he did!
You see it was also at this point that the country shut down and both of them were stuck together at home.

A couple days after he started trying to tickle pinch her sides again as usual and she said "no don't you dare!" He continued of course to try and grab at her sides and she tried to run away. But he managed to tickle her sides until she fell over, then to add a new element to this when she fell over, he kept tickling her neck, which was "really tickly" in her words. So that was now two of her tickle spots under attack..

Now by this point I couldn't help but think about how vulnerable and exposed her barefeet usually are, yet the tickling nephew had not thought to try her always exposed feet. I decided to tease her in the morning with some messages. First I said, "I am surprised he has not tried tickling your feet yet, I usually find them too distracting, I have a hard time not tickling them." Then later I sent to her "I am going to tickle your feet, has he still not tried yet?" "No" she replied. "Too bad I said back, because you have verrrrrry ticklish feet."
This was also the day that the tickler nephew would find that out. ;)

You see.. I would end up speaking to the tickling nephew later on that day and casually dropped in:
"Are you still tickling Xu?"
His response, "It serves as a punishment if she distracts me while writing my essay, however she got strangely addicted to being tickled. It's kinda disturbing that she distracts me all the time, like wtf is wrong with you.."

But it wasn't exactly like that. You see like a spoilt boy he liked to stare at his laptop most of the time and not really do much to help out.
She would tell me that if he was busy on his laptop, any time she called his name to ask him something and or just ask him to do something, she would be tickle attacked. Sometimes she said she couldn't even be bothered to talk to him, knowing what would happen. Although sometimes he would also just tickle attack her for no reason.

I wouldn't say she was addicted to being tickled at all, I think she just had to keep being an Aunt and ask him if he wants dinner yet, take the bins out etc. He reacted to that by tickling her and since she was being a nag, it came across to him as Ohh so you like being tickled do you Xu?

During this conversation with the nephew however, this time I would message back to him,Lol really... I am always tickling her so it might be my fault lol.
Where have you been tickling her? Her feet are quite ticklish ��
Uncle Wesker's tip.

He never did reply to that comment about her feet so I had no idea if he had even read it, let alone noted it and just as before I assumed that nothing would actually come of this, however I would later find out that it did. :)

It seems that he noted what I said and wanted to see just how ticklish these feet were..

Part 3 Her feet are ticklish!

You see.. when the nephews visit had finally concluded,
Xu said to me on the phone the night after completely out of the blue, "What did you and him talk about?" Her tone was quite intrigued.
"Why" I asked?!" not thinking anything of this.

"My feet?"
Wait a minute my head thought, what does she mean her feet?

"Why are you asking me this?" I said, of course also thinking is there something she hasn't been telling me now..

Yes there was!

It turns out he did note what I said!
"He kept tickling my feet she said, he would say tickle your feet and tickle tickle tickle, Uncle Wesker's tip", she also wiggled her fingers to demonstrate how he had tickled her feet.
I couldn't believe it!

Now bear in mind up until this point I was under the impression tickling attacks had ceased. She hadn't mentioned any and if I asked she would always say no. It would seem that that wasn't actually the case after all..

I messaged her again later in the day and said, "was it just the one day he tickled your feet or more than once?
My stomach again fluttered and my phone flashed with a reply...
"More than once". :shock2:

Ok now I had to know...
So I asked for a more thorough detail of what had been going on.

She messaged back: "He tickled my stomach fat and I fell over on my bed, he saw my feet and said "Oooh feet" and started to tickle my feet.
"But that wasn't the only time?"
"Did this happen for a few weeks, or longer lol?"
"A few weeks." :shock2:

I sent back, "ooh a couple times a day or once a day?"
"Maybe once a week"
"Was it long foot tickles or just brief?"
"Just brief."
"Did he tickle the whole foot or just scratch the soles?"
"Just scratched my soles."

My stomach fluttering again...

"Did he ever tickle your feet when you were sat down with your feet exposed?
Or would he just chase you, pinch you until you fell over and then do it?"
"Or both?"
"Chase me until I fell over."

"When you did fall over and knew what was coming, did you try hiding your feet?"
"Yes under the duvet"
"Did that deter him or did he just put his hands under it?"
"He didn't tickle me any more when I covered my feet with the duvet".
"Aww I see so, he would tickle your feet until you hid them?
"Yes"

"So to summarise you would run for your bed when he started tickling your sides, when you made it to the bed he would then go straight for your feet and manage to scratch your soles a few times until you pulled them under your duvet?"
"Yes" :shock2:

I guess the nephew learned like I did that once you tickle Xu's feet, you want to do it again lol.

Another thing she told me was that once or twice when he was tickling her feet, her feet were wet from sweating, so he would tickle her feet and then after noticing his hands were wet, would notice and go "ugh", and rub the sweat off his hands lol. It still didn't stop him from doing it though...

It was not long after these few weeks that it finally stopped though, One day he pinched her sides a bit too hard and it started hurting and from what I was told, the tickling was a bit rough. So at this point she said to stop it now because you are hurting me. That seemed to stop any further tickling completely.

I would later find out when getting the chance to finally visit my girl that, I was not the only one to tickle her feet and make a chchch noise. One morning she was sat next to me and I grabbed her foot and tickled her soles like I had before saying chchch.

As I learnt at our last meeting, doing this has a super ticklish effect on her so she naturally started giggling and pulled her foot away and said, "He kept doing that too."

"What, I said this?" Then I tickled her foot again making the same noise. "Yes" she said.

I don't know if it was only just the feet or tickling her in general,
but he definately tickled her feet that way or she would not of mentioned it.
When she told me that though, it did make me wonder if there was perhaps a bit more foot tickling occurring than I was told. There were definately more unmentioned tickle attacks, as I did ask Xu one day and she couldn't remember specifically. Remember she also said maybe once a week, so likely there was more foot tickling going on.
I know once I tickle her exposed feet I want to do it again and she has this habit of leaving her bare feet exposed a lot, especially when sat on the floor or a chair, so maybe apart from the bed attacks he too could not resist giving her exposed vulnerable soles a few scratches.. Maybe one day I will post an extended story of that if I find out it occurred lol.

When he flew back and landed I did have a brief chat and I did try to ask about it in more detail, he mentioned his Aunt and I said "yes lol she said you kept trying to tickle her feet lol."
Typically I never did get a reply about it.

I recently re asked her about this event, I always used to wonder if she was laughing herself silly all the time; knowing how ticklish she reacts around me. No it turns out that she kept just saying "no stop it" and squirm/ jump of course. She only lets herself laugh herself silly when ever I tickle her. Sigh what a woman...

Suffice to say this is a true experience I will never forget!

Last edited:
Nice! She sounds great and very cute n ticklish!

Yes she is very, suffice to say that period was very hard for me knowing what was going on.

I have posted other stories about her too previously, not sure if you read them.

Cute story! Im glad things worked out so well for the both of you.

I can't believe this was 2 years ago now. She is of course now my fiancee. :)
Xu was 50 but looks younger being asian,
the nephew was about mid 20s.

XD 'uncles tips' I love that! Well thank you for sharing your stories like always Wesker! Another enjoyable read! Thank you sir!

She sounds like an awesome lady. But I don't know how you've not tied her up and played with her ticklish body yet!

She sounds like an awesome lady. But I don't know how you've not tied her up and played with her ticklish body yet!

Muhaha, because I haven't convinced her yet. It is obvious she actually gets turned on from me tickling her though.
A while ago I did manage to tie her feet together which surprised her because she couldn't get away lol.

Muhaha, because I haven't convinced her yet. It is obvious she actually gets turned on from me tickling her though.
A while ago I did manage to tie her feet together which surprised her because she couldn't get away lol.

What I love to do is to get them tied spread eagle and then start the head games before I ever begin the tickling. I think that makes them feel way more vulnerable and ticklish. :p

Yeah I find with Xu a lot of it is also in the mind. If she is concentrating she has to realise she is being tickled before it takes effect. But once she does realise, or if she isn't concentrating she is very ticklish. :)

She is also feather ticklish and I can tickle her by gently caressing her too.
There are times her body is so sensitive, I have been able to just put my hand on her foot and it makes her flinch and giggle. :)

Well this is an interesting new take...

I was just speaking to my now ex and this tickling event came up she said "I kept trying to tickle him when he tickled me but he was too strong."
"When he tickled me he was how you say it?"
Me: "Rough?"

"He would pull me down and grab my feet and tickle me."
Me: "Oh so he didn't pinch your sides at all?"
"No he would just pull me down on the bed and tickle my feet!"
Me: "Until you managed to hide your feet you mean?"
"Yes".
She said something about it happening when they went to bed for the night...

I had a feeling there was more to this than meets the eye so I asked as she had raised the subject.

It turns out there was a lot more detail to it!

When ever they would go to bed for the night they would have this playfight, however on some nights prior to this he would pull her back on the bed, lock her feet under his arms and tickle all over her soles. This would go on for a few mins or more and she did attempt to tickle back but it didn't work.
Her arches are probably her most ticklish spot on her feet, I said "did he just tickle all over your soles then? He didn't find.. the spot."
Her: "Only my soles fortunately".
Me: "There must have been times though where you felt a finger graze over your arches and thought uh oh."
Her: Yes.
Me: "Was it just at bed time when this happened?"
Her: "I think once it happened during an afternoon too, but it didn't happen every day."

Me: "And what would cause these foot tickle attacks to stop?"
Her: "I would just say stop, unlike you he was tame."
Me: "Were you ever wearing stockings or socks during any of these moments?"
Her: "No my feet were bare."
Me: "Ahh the most ticklish to you."
Her: :rowfull:
Me:"How many times do you think he tickled your feet in total, 10, less than 10 more than 10? lol"
Her: "Less than 10 fortunately!"

This was an interesting revelation because suddenly her weird silences made sense..
For probably about less than 10 days I would get the impression she was weirdly distracted at times; I am sure other people in this forum know what I am talking about when you are messaging someone ;)
However after a few weeks or so later it seemed to stop without any explanation.

You see there were some days I was messaging her late in the evening and she would suddenly go silent, as if she was distracted or busy for about 5 or so minutes. Normally she would say hang on I am just doing this, or I am just clearing up etc. But she didn't say anything..
I would get a bit annoyed because I felt like I didn't have her full attention and said are you busy? Hey are you there? and a short while later she would casually respond with no actual explanation why she just didn't respond for a while and wanting to call me and say goodnight....

Well it is as I have now been told, because this is one of several nights where she was pulled back on to the bed and her feet were arm locked, then tickled silly for a few mins or more.
Some nights she was even about to message me on her phone and before she knew it she was on the bed with her feet under attack again.

I said, "you could have told me why you were acting so strange, sorry about that he was just tickling my feet and I couldn't get away."
Her: "I didn't have time to message you as he was tickling me lol."
Me: "I know I mean after, come to think of it did you ever miss my calls because of it?"
Her: No I think I always called you after it had happened.
Me: "Hang on you would call me straight after your tickling?"
Her: "Yes lol."
Me: "Well I am glad you finally told me why you suddenly would seem briefly distracted and missing what I had said."
Her: "I thought it wasn't necessary to tell you lol.."
Me: "Well you should have because then I wouldn't have entirely felt like you were not paying attention to what I was saying."

In regards to the afternoon tickle I did actually get to the bottom of it..

You see, I remember one day in particular where I called her and she was giggling a lot when talking to me, she seemed to be in a really silly mood.
It was a really sunny afternoon and I had this gut feeling that she had just been tickled.

Me: You said you were once tickled in the afternoon, was it by any chance that really sunny afternoon where you were really giggly when I called you?
Her: I remember that lol.
Me: Was that the afternoon you were foot tickled again?
Her: Could be.
Me: Would it have been after or before I called you?
Her: Possibly before?
Me: Which is why you were giggling so much.
Her: Haha yes
Me: Ahh so am I right, that was the day it happened?
Her: I think so..
Me: You know something else, I think you actually provoked the foot tickle this time..
Me: Ohh.. I had a feeling that was the case, do you remember what you did?
Her: No, or.. I was teasing him, do you remember when I provoked you?
Me: Yes..
Her: You always took revenge and tickled me.
Me: So did he it would seem hah. I wouldn't be surprised if what happened is he was happy on his laptop as would often be the case. You decided to tease him about something and he had had enough, so you tried to run away and he once again pulled you on the bed and tickled your feet silly.
Her: Yes I think so, how do you know?
Me: Because He like me doesn't want to be bothered when trying to concentrate on something and when you are in a silly mood trying to tease people you will the run away when someone wants to get you lol.
Her: Yes I like playing like that.
Me: So that is what I visualise happening.
Me: Am I right then, you provoked him, he again pulled you down on to the bed after chasing you, locked you feet under his arms and tickled your feet?
Her: Yes... now I remember it..
Me: I thought so, your giggling a lot when I called you gave me a clue something had been going on.

However... it turns out there was even more tickling at times for her.

As was said before when I spoke to him he hinted that her tickling was punishment for distracting him when he was studying and that she had become strangely obsessed with being tickled..

I raised this with her and her reaction.
Her: :rowfull: Yes.
Me: What?
Her: Yes I was distracting him when he was studying, I liked it.
Me And as a result?
Her: He punished me.
Me: By doing what?
Her: Tickling me.
Me: After he told me that, that is when I told him your feet were really ticklish and you know what else I think.
Her: What?
Me: I think apart from your unprovoked evening tickle attacks, I think he probably tickled your feet sometimes twice a day.
Me: Wow, so somedays you got foot tickled for distracting him and a foot tickle attack in the late evening?
Her: Yes I think so.
Me: And again this explains why sometimes in the day you would briefly disappear just like the evenings...
Tickling punishment! Not every day though..
Her: No.
Me: When I told him that your feet were ticklish, was it always your feet tickled from that point?
Her: Sometimes he would pinch my sides.
Me: So sometimes when he pulled you on the bed to tickle punish you it was your feet and sides?
Me So you double suffered?
Her: Yes :rowfull:
Me: And still your punishment was only a few minutes.
Her: Fortunately yes :rowfull: Much better.
Me: And you only got punished once a day, or if it was an evening tickle day twice?
Her: Sometimes twice yes.

Me: Didn't you tell me he tickled your neck too?
Her: :rowfull: Ah yes I remember he did tickle my neck.

She also told me that sometime ago before we met her and him shared a bed; part of the asian culture apparently..
He would keep tickling her neck when they were in bed I found out... So it seems he already had an inkling his Aunt was ticklish. :D

I did also ask her, "did it suddenly surprise you when he locked your feet under his arms and tickled you?"
"Yes, she said I really made a serious attempt to get away and I asked, how did you know that, who told you?"
Hence the response "Uncle Wesker's tip."

Sigh that girl!
I had no idea she deliberately distracted her nephew to get tickle punished. No wonder she used to love it when I tickled her......

Last edited:
Well this is an interesting new take...

I was just speaking to my now ex and this tickling event came up she said "I kept trying to tickle him when he tickled me but he was too strong."
"When he tickled me he was how you say it?"
Me: "Rough?"

"He would pull me down and grab my feet and tickle me."
Me: "Oh so he didn't pinch your sides at all?"
"No he would just pull me down on the bed and tickle my feet!"
Me: "Until you managed to hide your feet you mean?"
"Yes".
She said something about it happening when they went to bed for the night...

I had a feeling there was more to this than meets the eye so I asked as she had raised the subject.

It turns out there was a lot more detail to it!

When ever they would go to bed for the night they would have this playfight, however on some nights prior to this he would pull her back on the bed, lock her feet under his arms and tickle all over her soles. This would go on for a few mins or more and she did attempt to tickle back but it didn't work.
Her arches are probably her most ticklish spot on her feet, I said "did he just tickle all over your soles then? He didn't find.. the spot."
Her: "Only my soles fortunately".
Me: "There must have been times though where you felt a finger graze over your arches and thought uh oh."
Me: "Was it just at bed time when this happened?"
Her: "I think once it happened during an afternoon too, but it didn't happen every day."

Me: "And what would cause these foot tickle attacks to stop?"
Her: "I would just say stop, unlike you he was tame."
Me: "Were you ever wearing stockings or socks during any of these moments?"
Her: "No my feet were bare."
Me: "Ahh the most ticklish to you."
Her: :rowfull:
Me:"How many times do you think he tickled your feet in total, 10, less than 10 more than 10? lol"
Her: "Less than 10 fortunately!"

This was an interesting revelation because suddenly her weird silences made sense..
For probably about less than 10 days I would get the impression she was weirdly distracted at times; I am sure other people in this forum know what I am talking about when you are messaging someone ;)
However after a few weeks or so later it seemed to stop without any explanation.

You see there were some days I was messaging her late in the evening and she would suddenly go silent, as if she was distracted or busy for about 5 or so minutes. Normally she would say hang on I am just doing this, or I am just clearing up etc. But she didn't say anything..
I would get a bit annoyed because I felt like I didn't have her full attention and said are you busy? Hey are you there? and a short while later she would casually respond with no actual explanation why she just didn't respond for a while and wanting to call me and say goodnight....

Well it is as I have now been told, because this is one of several nights where she was pulled back on to the bed and her feet were arm locked, then tickled silly for a few mins or more.
Some nights she was even about to message me on her phone and before she knew it she was on the bed with her feet under attack again.

I said, "you could have told me why you were acting so strange, sorry about that he was just tickling my feet and I couldn't get away."
Her: "I didn't have time to message you as he was tickling me lol."
Me: "I know I mean after, come to think of it did you ever miss my calls because of it?"
Her: No I think I always called you after it had happened.
Me: "Hang on you would call me straight after your tickling?"
Her: "Yes lol."
Me: "Well I am glad you finally told me why you suddenly would seem briefly distracted and missing what I had said."
Her: "I thought it wasn't necessary to tell you lol.."
Me: "Well you should have because then I wouldn't have entirely felt like you were not paying attention to what I was saying."

In regards to the afternoon tickle I did actually get to the bottom of it..

You see, I remember one day in particular where I called her and she was giggling a lot when talking to me, she seemed to be in a really silly mood.
It was a really sunny afternoon and I had this gut feeling that she had just been tickled.

Me: You said you were once tickled in the afternoon, was it by any chance that really sunny afternoon where you were really giggly when I called you?
Her: I remember that lol.
Me: Was that the afternoon you were foot tickled again?
Her: Could be.
Me: Would it have been after or before I called you?
Her: Possibly before?
Me: Which is why you were giggling so much.
Her: Haha yes
Me: Ahh so am I right, that was the day it happened?
Her: I think so..
Me: You know something else, I think you actually provoked the foot tickle this time..
Me: Ohh.. I had a feeling that was the case, do you remember what you did?
Her: No, or.. I was teasing him, do you remember when I provoked you?
Me: Yes..
Her: You always took revenge and tickled me.
Me: So did he it would seem hah. I wouldn't be surprised if what happened is he was happy on his laptop as would often be the case. You decided to tease him about something and he had had enough, so you tried to run away and he once again pulled you on the bed and tickled your feet silly.
Her: Yes I think so, how do you know?
Me: Because He like me doesn't want to be bothered when trying to concentrate on something and when you are in a silly mood trying to tease people you will the run away when someone wants to get you lol.
Her: Yes I like playing like that.
Me: So that is what I visualise happening.
Me: Am I right then, you provoked him, he again pulled you down on to the bed after chasing you, locked you feet under his arms and tickled your feet?
Her: Yes... now I remember it..
Me: I thought so, your giggling a lot when I called you gave me a clue something had been going on.

However... it turns out there was even more tickling at times for her.

As was said before when I spoke to him he hinted that her tickling was punishment for distracting him when he was studying and that she had become strangely obsessed with being tickled..

I raised this with her and her reaction.
Her: :rowfull: Yes.
Me: What?
Her: Yes I was distracting him when he was studying, I liked it.
Me And as a result?
Her: He punished me.
Me: By doing what?
Her: Tickling me.
Me: After he told me that, that is when I told him your feet were really ticklish and you know what else I think.
Her: What?
Me: I think apart from your unprovoked evening tickle attacks, I think he probably tickled your feet sometimes twice a day.
Me: Wow, so somedays you got foot tickled for distracting him and a foot tickle attack in the late evening?
Her: Yes I think so.
Me: And again this explains why sometimes in the day you would briefly disappear just like the evenings...
Tickling punishment! Not every day though..
Her: No.
Me: When I told him that your feet were ticklish, was it always your feet tickled from that point?
Her: Sometimes he would pinch my sides.
Me: So sometimes when he pulled you on the bed to tickle punish you it was your feet and sides?
Me So you double suffered?
Her: Yes :rowfull:
Me: And still your punishment was only a few minutes.
Her: Fortunately yes :rowfull: Much better.
Me: And you only got punished once a day, or if it was an evening tickle day twice?
Her: Sometimes twice yes.

Me: Didn't you tell me he tickled your neck too?
Her: :rowfull: Ah yes I remember he did tickle my neck.

She also told me that sometime ago before we met her and him shared a bed; part of the asian culture apparently..
He would keep tickling her neck when they were in bed I found out... So it seems he already had an inkling his Aunt was ticklish. :D

Sigh that girl!
I had no idea she deliberately distracted her nephew to get tickle punished. No wonder she used to love it when I tickled her......

Woah that's awesome! Her nephew's a really lucky guy and I bet he still tickles her to this day. You reckon he has a tickle fetish too?

Woah that's awesome! Her nephew's a really lucky guy and I bet he still tickles her to this day. You reckon he has a tickle fetish too?
Yeah I kind of fantasized, hmm what would happen if he found out how ticklish she was and would keep tickle attacking her especially when they have to stay at home and it happened...

No I don't believe he has a tickle fetish. I believe as it is family he just likes play fighting with his aunt. He apparently does the same with one of her other sisters.
The tickling was mainly a punishment as she kept deliberately trying to wind him up, Kissing his cheeks and hugging him from behind when he wanted to study. So naturally it got to the point where he would have enough and punish her by tickling her silly until she stopped bothering him.

But also it was part of the evening playfight. I guess he did enjoy tickling his aunt but not as a fetish just as fun and I suppose the evening tickles were also payback time, as she by that point was tired and didn't have the energy to resist as much lol.

No he hasn't been able to tickle her since as he doesn't live near her. But who knows in the future, somehow I don't think he'll forget how ticklish her feet are and they really are her most sensitive spot. ;)

Yeah I kind of fantasized, hmm what would happen if he found out how ticklish she was and would keep tickle attacking her especially when they have to stay at home and it happened...

No I don't believe he has a tickle fetish. I believe as it is family he just likes play fighting with his aunt. He apparently does the same with one of her other sisters.
The tickling was mainly a punishment as she kept deliberately trying to wind him up, Kissing his cheeks and hugging him from behind when he wanted to study. So naturally it got to the point where he would have enough and punish her by tickling her silly until she stopped bothering him.

But also it was part of the evening playfight. I guess he did enjoy tickling his aunt but not as a fetish just as fun and I suppose the evening tickles were also payback time, as she by that point was tired and didn't have the energy to resist as much lol.

No he hasn't been able to tickle her since as he doesn't live near her. But who knows in the future, somehow I don't think he'll forget how ticklish her feet are and they really are her most sensitive spot. ;)
Thanks for replying! In regards to whether he just likes playfighting with his aunt or uses it as a punishment, I think it's the former, since as you narrated, there would be times when she would just mind her own business and he would tickle the crap out of her unprovoked. The "punishment" part seems to just be an excuse/justification to tickle. Also nice to hear she's not his only victim!

So since he doesn't live near her, I'm guessing the pandemic was his golden opportunity to have fun with her. Can't say he didn't make most out of his time with her lol.

Thanks again for replying and I hope you can keep us updated if you hear more details on her experiences. :)

Thanks for replying! In regards to whether he just likes playfighting with his aunt or uses it as a punishment, I think it's the former, since as you narrated, there would be times when she would just mind her own business and he would tickle the crap out of her unprovoked. The "punishment" part seems to just be an excuse/justification to tickle. Also nice to hear she's not his only victim!

So since he doesn't live near her, I'm guessing the pandemic was his golden opportunity to have fun with her. Can't say he didn't make most out of his time with her lol.

Thanks again for replying and I hope you can keep us updated if you hear more details on her experiences. :)

I still wouldn't say he has a tickle fetish per say...
Although according to her, he did make tickle noises when tickling her. I don't know the details I just asked her,
"Did he make ch ch ch noises or something like that when he pulled you down and tickled you?"
"I think so" she said.
"When he tickled your feet?"
"Yes".

But then unlike me he didn't do anything like tickle her when she was asleep to wake her up, or tickle her or her feet all day.
It would just be if she got punished which wasn't every day, or he felt like playfighting with her. You have to remember after the spontaneous foot tickling attack at night they did then proceed to just have a pillow or push fight. This is why I am not exactly convinced he has a tickle fetish, it was just part of his playfighting. This is also something they have done for years; the bed time playfighting that is and not the her being pinned down and foot tickled.

I think without the pandemic it may not have happened, at least perhaps a lot less.
As she couldn't go to work and he couldn't go anywhere, she naturally had plenty of time to wind him up and get punished. She used to say he was tickling her, but she never really went in to the detail of because I keep teasing him and bothering him when he is trying to study.

I also believe that the tickle punishment had been occurring slightly before he found out how ticklish her feet were, but just chased to the bed and pinched on her sides/ tickled on her neck.
I believe this because he did say he would punish her when ever she would distract/ bother him.

Apparently there was also one time where she was teasing him and he responded by stroking her soles.
This isn't hard to do as her soles are always out and vulnerable, she always sits around with her bare feet exposed lol.
It is something I used to do all the time causing her to flinch and giggle.
I am surprised that he only did it the once..

Last edited:
I was talking to my ex again and the subject came up once more.

One thing about her feet, they are really ticklish but when they are sweaty they become super ticklish!
She was telling me how a friend of hers noticed how much her feet sweat and gave her a foot mask to use. So naturally I mentioned her feet being extra ticklish like that.
Me: I bet there were a few times that you were pulled on the bed to have your feet tickled and they were sweaty.
Her: Yes.. I think you noticed that too.
Me: Yep lol
Me: How many of those tickles were sweaty extra ticklish ones?
Her: I don't remember hah.
Me: Did you make an extra effort to get away?
Her: Yes I said stop my feet are sweaty.

Me: I just remember the one afternoon I called you and you couldn't stop giggling. You must have really got it the worst that time.

I also found out as I suspected the pulled down on the bed evening tickle attacks were occurring for a while, but just the side pinching. Sometimes during the day time this would happen as well she said.
Then when he found out about her feet, that is where the tickling was focused. ;)

I was talking to my ex again and the subject came up once more.

One thing about her feet, they are really ticklish but when they are sweaty they become super ticklish!
She was telling me how a friend of hers noticed how much her feet sweat and gave her a foot mask to use. So naturally I mentioned her feet being extra ticklish like that.
Me: I bet there were a few times that you were pulled on the bed to have your feet tickled and they were sweaty.
Her: Yes.. I think you noticed that too.
Me: Yep lol
Me: How many of those tickles were sweaty extra ticklish ones?
Her: I don't remember hah.
Me: Did you make an extra effort to get away?
Her: Yes I said stop my feet are sweaty.

Me: I just remember the one afternoon I called you and you couldn't stop giggling. You must have really got it the worst that time.

I also found out as I suspected the pulled down on the bed evening tickle attacks were occurring for a while, but just the side pinching. Sometimes during the day time this would happen as well she said.
Then when he found out about her feet, that is where the tickling was focused. ;)

Amazing! I love hearing more details about her experience, so I'm glad you got to learn more.

So she was getting tickled while talking to you on the phone?

I still wouldn't say he has a tickle fetish per say...
Although according to her, he did make tickle noises when tickling her. I don't know the details I just asked her,
"Did he make ch ch ch noises or something like that when he pulled you down and tickled you?"
"I think so" she said.
"When he tickled your feet?"
"Yes".

But then unlike me he didn't do anything like tickle her when she was asleep to wake her up, or tickle her or her feet all day.
It would just be if she got punished which wasn't every day, or he felt like playfighting with her. You have to remember after the spontaneous foot tickling attack at night they did then proceed to just have a pillow or push fight. This is why I am not exactly convinced he has a tickle fetish, it was just part of his playfighting. This is also something they have done for years; the bed time playfighting that is and not the her being pinned down and foot tickled.

I think without the pandemic it may not have happened, at least perhaps a lot less.
As she couldn't go to work and he couldn't go anywhere, she naturally had plenty of time to wind him up and get punished. She used to say he was tickling her, but she never really went in to the detail of because I keep teasing him and bothering him when he is trying to study.

I also believe that the tickle punishment had been occurring slightly before he found out how ticklish her feet were, but just chased to the bed and pinched on her sides/ tickled on her neck.
I believe this because he did say he would punish her when ever she would distract/ bother him.

Apparently there was also one time where she was teasing him and he responded by stroking her soles.
This isn't hard to do as her soles are always out and vulnerable, she always sits around with her bare feet exposed lol.
It is something I used to do all the time causing her to flinch and giggle.
I am surprised that he only did it the once..

Ohhh okay. So they've been playfighting for years, but the pandemic just gave him more time to tickle her?

Tickled whilst on the phone?
Not on a call, She was messaging me a few times and would get spontaneously pinned down to get tickled and couldn't message me.

The reason she was giggly was that she was feeling so ticklish, as she had received a really bad foot tickle attack prior to me calling her lol.

Yes playfighting for years.. Tickling a bit, but he didn't really tickle her much until this time. But some of it was provoked by her remember.

If you read the new short thread of this story, I posted photos of her feet and added yet even more info I learned. ;)

I still can't get over how much she was tickle tortured lol.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back